剧集 | 忍者神龟(2024) | 导航列表
《忍♥者神龟》
Previously on
前情提要
”Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"-
我的故事到此结束
This is where my story ends.
邪恶比巴
The evil Bishop,
一开始显然并不邪恶
who apparently started off as not evil,
但在超级苍蝇袭击纽约后
wanted to destroy all mutants after
她就想消灭所有的变种人
Superfly's attack on New York.
她把我们引到一个陷阱里
She lured us into a trap and unleashed her Mechazoids
然后释放了她的机械人来对付我和我的兄弟们
on me and my brothers.
整个地方都被炸了 不管拉斐怎么说
The whole place blew up, which totally wasn't my fault,
这绝对不是我的错
no matter what Raph says.
我们都走散了
And we all got separated.
但即便分开 我们也会从彼此身上汲取力量
But even apart, we drew strength from each other.
家人就是会这样嘛
That's what families do.
我们打败了比巴的机器人
We beat Bishop's robots and are about to bring
准备和她较量一下 我敢肯定会很顺利
the fight to her, which I'm sure is gonna go just great.
好吧 看来这不是邪恶机器人工厂哈
OK, so this is not an evil robot factory, I'm guessing.
抱歉
Sorry.
无心之失
I mean, it's an honest mistake.
抱歉 我就 走了哈
I'm sorry. I'm just gonna- - bye.
一二三四
*One, two, three, four*
我跟你说不是这个地方了
I told you it wasn't the right place.
机械人之夜
就是这个区域好嘛
It was the general area, OK?
怎么着 难道你是研究恶人巢穴的专家吗
And what are you, an expert on evil villain lairs?
我知道他们通常不会代客泊车
I know they don't usually valet.
哈哈
Ha- ha.
机械人肯定在这里某个地方
The Mechazoid has to be here somewhere.
如果说我从各种自助视频
And if I've learned anything about ninja
和功夫电影中学到了什么关于忍♥者的东西
through the various self- help videos and kung fu movies,
那就是通常都要缓慢而无声
it's going slow and silent.
嘿 我知道你在里面 机械人女士
Hey, I know you're in there, robot lady!
开门
Open up!
一定就是这里
This has to be the right place.
算了
Ah, forget it. Ahh!
好安静啊
It's pretty quiet.
太安静了 对吧
Too quiet, right?
也许机械人知道我们在跟踪它
Like, maybe the Mechazoid knew we were following it
把我们带进了一个陷阱
and led us into a trap and at any second
随时会有一支毁灭机器人♥大♥军
an army of destructo- bots is going
来收拾我们 是不是
to come mess us up, right?
我只是觉得他们可能是隔音做的比较好
Whoa, I just thought they had good soundproofing.
你还真是阴谋论的
You've really embraced the whole paranoid
偏执狂啊
conspiracy thing.
你们敢回来真是太蠢了
You were fools to come back here.
现在谁是偏执狂
Now who's paranoid?
还是你
It's still you.
敢回来真是太蠢了
Fools to come back here?
什么叫回来啊
What do you mean, come back here?
我可不记得自己曾经来过这
I'm pretty sure I'd remember this dump.
你不记得了
You don't remember?
你就是在这里毁掉了我毕生的心血
This is where you destroyed my life's work,
也给了我新的目标
where you showed me a new purpose.
好多啊
That's a lot.
好吧 一 我们什么都没毁掉
OK, one, we didn't destroy anything.
二 机器人不是应该帮助人类的吗
And two, aren't robots supposed to help people?
他们就是在通过除掉你们来帮助人类
They are helping people, by eliminating you.
你到底在说什么啊 女士
What are you going on about, lady?
我没在跟你说话
I wasn't talking to you!
你的话没头没脑啊
You're not making any sense.
你没事吧
Are you feeling OK?
这是个广播系统
It's a PA system.
她在跟别人说话
She's talking to someone else.
什么 那她会跟谁
What? Who could she be- -
我兄弟们
My brothersl
我的机械人本来是要提升人类的
My Mechazoids were going to lift up humanity,
但我现在明白了 他们需要保护我们免受变种人的侵害
but I see now that they need to protect us from mutants.
行行 我听明白了
Yeah, yeah, I got it, OK?
你讨厌变种人 巴拉巴拉
You hate mutants, blah, blah, blah.
那现在不如你就现身
Now why don't you show yourself,
我们好好谈谈啊
and we can talk about it?
嗯 我觉得 我觉得我们不谈也行哈
Yeah, I don't- - I don't think we need to talk about it.
永别了 变种人
Goodbye, mutant.
拉斐
Raph! Ugh! Augh!
利奥 你还活着
Leo? You're alive?
拉斐
Raph!
我以为就剩我一个了
I figured I was the only one left.
我也是 我就
Me too. I was just- -
等会儿 为什么剩下的会是你呢
wait, why would you be the only one left?
你觉得我自己就没办法生存吗
You didn't think I could survive on my own?
等等 米奇和唐尼呢
Wait, what about Mikey and Donnie?
让开
Move!
这才是我要找的嘛
That's what I'm talking about.
好吧 我知道了
OK, I get it.
这是我们
This is us.
那就意味着这些是机械人
So that means these are Mechazoids.
嗨呀
Hi- yah!
拉斐
Raph!
各位 下面怎么样了啊
Guys, how's it going down there?
因为看上去不太妙喔
Cause it doesn't look good.
而且 我们还有个问题
And also, we've got a problem.
机械人们赶过来了
Um, there's Mechazoids on their way.
艾普尔怎么来了
Why is April here?
不是因为我让她来的
Not because I asked her to come,
害她陷入危险 这点是肯定的
thereby putting her in danger, that's for sure.
听着 比巴 你没必要这样的
Look, Bishop, you don't need to do this.
我向你保证 变种人都很讲理的
I promise you, mutants are really reasonable.
我们超级冷静
We're super chill.
搞什么
What?
除了那个哈
Except for that one.
我就知道
Augh, I knew it!
外面还有更多你们变种人
There's even more of you out there.
兄弟们 你们还活着啊
Guys? You're alive!
米奇
Mikey!
米奇 你知道这东西是什么吗
Mikey, do you know what this thing is?
说起来就复杂了
It's complicated, OK?
我们用变种人的血做的 下一个就是我
We made it with mutant blood, and I'm next.
你们做了个变种人
You made a mutant?
嘿 唐尼呢 -我就在这啊
Hey, where's Donnie? - I'm right here.
伙计 我有故事要讲给你们听
Man, do I have a tale to tell you.
唐尼
both: Donnie!
坚持住 后援这就来
Just hang on. Backup is on the way.
后援
Backup?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
相信我 你们一定会喜欢的
Trust me, you're gonna love it.
唐尼 -利奥
Donnie! - Leo!
耶
Oh, yeah!
我也要抱抱
Oh, let me get in on this.
又回到一起真好
It's good to be back together, boys.
是啊 我都想你们了
Yeah, I- - I actually missed you guys.
准备好了吗 -当然
Are we ready? - Aw, yeah.
来吧
Let's do this.
她好像还挺厉害的
She seems pretty good at kicking our butts.
我们能做到的
We can still do this.
我们有四个 他们只有一
There's four of us and just one of- -
好吧 算我没说
OK, never mind.
瞄准所有变种人
T- T- Targeting all mutants.
你们的存在
Your mere existence is the asteroid
就是毁灭恐龙的小小行星
that destroyed the dinosaurs.
你们就是威胁着一切的罕见意外
You are a freak accident that threatens everything.
而我是不会让这种事发生的
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2024) | 导航列表