剧集 | 忍者神龟(2024) | 导航列表
and you tell it to be quiet.
收到
With pleasure.
带着雷·菲利特和蟑渣跟你一起
And take Ray Fillet and Scumbug with you.
什么 不可能
What? No way.
这是个单人工作 我才不要
This is a one- person job. I'm not- -
他们需要你 你也需要他们
You need them as they need you.
行吧
Ugh, fine!
随便吧
Whatever.
至少他们不会试图说教
At least they won't try and talk to me.
好吧 菲利特
Okay, Fillet.
我终于能消停一会儿了
Ah, finally, some peace and quiet.
我说 我这辈子都待在下水道里
Man, my whole life I've been stuck down here in the sewers.
好不容易出去了 可又困在了这里面
And finally I get out, and now I'm stuck down here again.
这太不公平了
I mean, it's just not fair.
没错 你懂我
Exactly. You feel me.
快点 你们俩 这趟会挺有意思的
Come on, you two. This is going to be great.
我需要这样
So it's like, I need that, you know?
把我的攻击力发泄出去
To get the aggression out.
这是其他人不能理解的
I mean, that's what the others don't understand.
我说的是身体
I'm talking about physicality.
我是个好动的 喜欢倾听我的身体
I'm a doer. I mean, I listen to my body.
大多数时候 我的身体都让我出拳踢腿的
And a lot of times, my body is just telling me to punch stuff.
雷·菲利特
Ray Fillet.
你可真喜欢水啊 雷
Man, you are loving this water, Ray,
戴着你的护目镜还是什么的
with your goggles and whatever happened to your eye.
但你知道吧 这都是臭水
But you know that's, like, poop water, right?
我是肯定不会在里面游泳的
Like, I wouldn't swim in it if I were- -
行吧 好吧 随便你
Yeah, okay, man. Yeah, you do you, man.
你开心就好
Whatever works. Whatever floats your boat.
行吧 还是不知道你在说啥 蟑渣
Yeah, man, still no idea what you're saying, Scumbug,
但你们特别善于倾听 对吧
but you guys are just good listeners, you know?
好了 听起来就是这里了
All right, this sounds like the place!
我们去找到那个东西 让它停下
I'm going to find this thing and we're going to shut it up.
大家都去哪了
Where is everyone?
菲利特
Yay Fillet.
雷 他去哪了啊
Ray? Where'd he go.
随便吧 我去跟这家伙谈谈
Ugh, whatever. Let's just go talk to this guy.
嘿 你能把那东西停下
Hey, can you turn that thing off for- -
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
真是的
Oh, come on!
也许你可以飞过去 然后
You know, maybe you could fly up there and- -
什么啊 算了
What? Ah, forget it.
嘿 你能别烦我了吗
Hey, you can just back off, okay?
我已经动作很快了
I'm going as fast as I can.
这基岩很厚的
The bedrock is thick!
嘿 -抱歉
Hey. Oh, I'm sorry.
拜托 别伤害我 你让我♥干♥什么都行
Please, please don't hurt me. I'll do anything you want.
那不如你停下啊
How about stop?
是你
You.
你是那几只海龟之一
You're one of the turtles.
等等 天 你跟他们是一伙的吗
Oh, wait, oh, God, you're working with them?
你说什么呢
Oh. - What are you talking about?
你在这到底干嘛呢
What are you even doing down here, man?
人们不该来下面的
People aren't supposed to be down here.
退后 -嘿 我们选了这个地方
Stay back- Hey, we picked this place
就因为不会有人来这 懂吗
because no one ever comes down here, okay?
这里安静 没人打扰 你太吵了
It's nice and quiet, and you're being too loud.
我不明白
I don't understand.
这有什么难明白的
How is this complicated, man?
你的机器噪音太大了
Your machine is making too much noise.
你需要停下
You need to shut it off.
还有 你身上味儿好大
Also, you don't smell great.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
车里特别热 我尽量快点
That cab gets really hot, and I'll go faster.
但挖掘机快不起来
But the excavator isn't made to do that.
伙计 你这么说话吓到我了
Dude, you're freaking me out, okay?
你是有什么大病吗
What is your deal?
为什么自己跑下来
Why are you down here all alone?
不如你先告诉我你叫什么吧
Maybe you just start with your name or something.
我叫史蒂文
I'm Steven.
好吧 史蒂夫 我叫拉斐
AII right, Steve. I'm Raph.
你在这下面干嘛
What are you doing down here?
我来挖一个到地表的洞
I'm digging a hole up to the surface.
你们想要这样的 对吧
That's what you wanted, wasn't it?
他们是这么跟我说的 -谁跟你说的
That's what they told me to do. - Who told you?
蟑渣 -他们回来了
Scumbug? - They're back.
他们是谁
Who's they?
他们说他们会给我400万的加班费
They said they'd give me $4 million in overtime pay,
但我现在觉得 他们可能不清楚
but I'm starting to think they're not super clear
钱是怎么回事吧
on how money works.
好吧 最后问你一次谁
Okay, last time, who is
这什么东西啊
What the heck was that?
这都是些什么东西
What were those things?
这是在考验我吗
What, is that, like, a trick question?
你跟他们不是一伙的吗
You're not with them?
我都糊涂了 抱歉
I am so confused, man. I'm sorry.
什么 他们是变种人吗
What? They're mutants?
等等 你不认识他们吗
Wait, you don't know them?
当然不啊 不是变种人
No. Just because we're mutants
就都互相认识的 好吗
doesn't mean we all know each other, okay?
挖洞之前打电♥话♥
Call before you dig.
限时优♥惠♥ 今天就来吧
Limited- time offer. Sign up today.
跟你的医生聊聊有害副作用
Talk to your doctor about harmful side effects.
你能挖吗
Can you dig it?
嘿 嘿 我不想伤害你们
Hey, hey, I don't want to hurt you.
实际上 我想
Actually, I kind of do.
新车有味儿
New- car smell.
你们什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
你们是从电视广♥告♥里学会的说话吗
Did you guys learn to talk from TV commercials or something?
买♥♥一赠一
Buy one, get one free.
还真是
Oh, dang, you did.
你到底帮不帮忙
Are you going to help or not?
不 别伤害我
No. Don't hurt me.
停不下来 不会停下来
Can't stop, won't stop.
挖洞之前打给我
Call before you dig.
触手
Oh, the tentacle.
给你的家消毒
Disinfect your home.
马上去看医生
See your doctor immediately.
下一个谁上
Who's next? -
我谢谢你啊
Thanks, I think.
你真是太令人失望了 你知道的对吧
You're massively disappointing. You know that, right?
你和雷都一样 不知道他去哪了
You and Ray, wherever he went. -
我不知道你在说啥 好吗
I don't know what you're saying, okay?
天 真希望我兄弟们都在
Man, I wish my brothers were here.
别旅行 别去看世界
Don't travel. Don't see the world.
挖洞就行
Just dig.
不
No.
如果他再挖下去 整个地方就都塌水里了
If he keeps digging, this whole place is going to flood.
对 我的家 我的家人
Yes. My home, my family.
我们得阻止他
We got to stop him.
史蒂夫 史蒂夫
Steve, Stevel
史蒂夫 你得停下来
Steve, you got to stop!
我跟你说 没什么可怕的
I told you, there's nothing to be scared of.
渣渣 雷 来人啊
Scum, Ray, somebody!
雷·菲利特
Ray Fillet!
雷·菲利特
Ray Fillet.
渣渣
Scum!
坚持住
Hang on.
蟑渣
Aahl Scumbug! -
雷·菲利特
Ray Fillet.
谢谢
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2024) | 导航列表