剧集 | 忍者神龟(2024) | 导航列表
《忍♥者神龟》
Previously on
前情提要
"Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"...
好吧 艾普尔为了暴风雨采访了老爸
OK, April interviewed Dad about the big storm,
可老爸只谈了害虫
but Dad's still talking in vermin,
所以我自己创造性的编辑了一下
so I did a little creative editing.
每个人都变得很烦人
Everyone's being super annoying, blah, blah, blah.
有人一直在用钻头 我就爆发了一下下
Someone's jackhammering away, and I raged out a bit.
爸把我们支出去办事
Dad sends us all out on errands,
但他非让我带雷和蟑渣去看看
but he forces me to take Ray and Scumbug
是谁在制♥造♥噪音
to see who's making all the noise.
然后我们发现这些新的变种人
And then we find these new mutants
叫做东河三怪
called the East River 3.
他们想让洪水冲毁整个城市
They're trying to flood the city,
好像是他们大计划的一部分
part of some big plan they've got.
现在我得去警告我的兄弟们
Now, I got to warn my brothers
这样我们才能出去收拾这些家伙
so we can go out there and stomp these guys.
他是真睡着了吗
Did he seriously just fall asleep?
爸
Ugh, Dad!
什么
What?
你们太吵了
Oh. You're being too loud.
刚说到哪了
Where was I?
东河三怪和他们的邪恶计划
Oh, yes, the East River 3 and their sinister plan.
凭借我的智慧 我派了我的孩子们和变种动物
In my wisdom, I sent my children and the mutant animals
去拦截他们 -什么
to intercept them. - What?
你不是说你 -你是派我们买♥♥吃喝去了
Didn't you say you have- - You sent me for groceries.
就是我的智慧
It was wisdom.
现在 请仔细听
Now, listen closely as I tell you
我给你们讲米开朗基罗
the tale of Michelangelo's encounter
与被称为李的鳗鱼相遇的故事
with the eel known as Lee.
这不公平
This isn't fair.
我什么都没做
I wasn't even doing anything.
我只是指出你吃光了所有的食物
I just pointed out that you ate all of the food.
可现在 我却不得不
Now, I'm the one asked to go on a supply run
在暴风雨天出门买♥♥补给
in the middle of a storm.
那别买♥♥呗
Then don't do it.
我不得不出来 成吉思蛙
I have to, Genghis Frog, which you know if you ever
如果你听过我爸又长又会跑偏的磨叨
had to listen to one of my Dad's super long
你就知道为什么了
and incredibly tangential lectures.
如果你不想当个跑腿小子
If you don't like being the errand boy,
那就想办法改变啊
do something about it.
你来做管事儿的
Take charge.
没所谓啦
Eh, it's fine.
我其实不介意出来 但是
I actually don't mind going out, but, like,
我希望这是我自己选的 你明白吧
I want it to be my choice. You know?
不太明白
Not really.
不是吧
Come on.
出来混哎
It's outside.
空气清新 还很湿润
Fresh air, a little hydration,
风从脸上拂过
the feel of the wind on your face.
有什么可挑剔的
What's not to love?
天 这暴雨也太大了点
Man, this is a big storm.
但是往好处看
But look at the bright side, though,
也不会更糟糕了吧
it probably won't get worse than this.
我们可能被闪电击中
We could get struck by lightning.
你可真是个悲观蛙
You're a glass half empty kind of frog.
算了 走吧
Never mind. Come on, cuz.
我们去买♥♥零食
Let's get some snacks.
一二三四
♪One, two, three, four♪
我就是说哈 在我的即兴表演课堂上
I'm just saying, in my improv class,
米奇接管
他们会教如何激发他人的能量
they teach you to vibe off other people's energy.
就是凡事别想太多
You know? Don't overthink things.
跟着节奏走
Just go with the flow.
所以就是跟着别人走呗
So to be a follower?
不是 是做一个心胸宽广的同伴
No, to be a generous scene partner,
可以和人们一起合作
to really give people something to work with.
你懂吧
You know?
你有什么话要说吗
Is there anything you'd like to talk about?
我喜欢吃
I like eating.
这个超♥市♥最棒了
Well, this market is the best.
你肯定会喜欢 卡特丽女士特别友好
You're going to love it. Ms. Katri is super friendly.
卡特丽食品超♥市♥
她给我们吃的
She gives us food, you know,
我们就不用像以前那样借东西吃了
instead of borrowing stuff like we used to.
你是说偷吗
You mean stealing?
你怎么敢这么说
How dare you.
但 也对 现在我们出名了
But yeah, now that we're famous, though,
我们就不用再借东西了
we don't have to borrow anything.
是不是特别棒
Isn't that great?
我喜欢偷东西
I like stealing.
你可别把事情搞砸了 成吉思蛙
Don't mess this up for us, Genghis Frog.
她免费给了我们可重复使用的手提袋
She gave us these free, reusable tote bags.
上面还印着她的猫
It's got a picture of her cat on it.
猫
A cat.
走吧 你到店里就能看见他了
Come on, you'll meet him in the store.
天 这风也太强了
Man, this wind is rough.
这鬼天气
Whew! That's some weather, am I right?
卡特丽女士 我不知道
Ms. Katri, I wasn't sure
这么大暴雨你们会不会开门
you were going to be open with the storm and all.
是的 我们开门
Yes, we are open.
你
Are you
是来买♥♥吃的吗
Here for groceries?
是的
Yes, we are.
这位是成吉思蛙
And this is Genghis Frog.
别这样 哥们 给点反应啊
Ugh, come on, man, work with me.
我之前没见过你呢
I haven't seen you before.
你在这上班的吗
Do you work here?
对 我新来的
Yeah, I just started.
我叫 呃 安琪拉
I'm, uh, Angela.
好吧
Well
很高兴认识你 安琪拉
nice to meet you, Angela.
那我们就去拿点吃的了
We're going to grab some supplies, if that's cool.
走了 成吉思蛙
Come on, Genghis.
胡须先生 我最喜欢的猫猫怎么样啊
Mr. Whiskers, how's my favorite kitty cat?
哈 经典胡须先生反应
Ha, ha, ha, classic Mr. Whiskers.
这地方怎么这么乱啊
Whoa, this place is a mess.
是因为暴风雨所以才这样的吗
Did it get crazy in here because of the storm?
人们是在囤货吗
Are people hoarding?
你们好啊
How's it going?
你吓到了吧 但没必要哈
You look freaked out, but don't be.
尽管我是个有名的变种人
Even though I'm a famous mutant,
但我跟你一样 不过就是来店里买♥♥东西的普通人
I'm still a normal guy doing some shopping, just like you.
对 跟我们一样
Yeah, just like us.
顺带一提 你那手杖很酷嘛
Nice cane, by the way.
谢了
Uh, thanks?
伙计 你看上去
Dude, you look like
嗯 现在我明白了
Yeah, now I totally see it.
我知道你是谁
I know exactly who you are.
一个高的能帮我够着
A dude who's tall enough to reach that chicken broth
鸡汤罐头的人
for me.
给你 乌龟
Here you go, turtle.
谢了
Thanks, man.
他可真是个大块头
He's really big,
跟巨人安德烈或者沙克差不多了
like Andre the Giant big, or Shaq.
我说的对吧
Am I right?
对 真大
Uh, yeah, he's really big.
好了 成吉思蛙 我们还要别的吗
OK, Genghis, what else do we need?
为什么问我啊 你自己想吧
Why are you asking me? Figure it out.
通常有人会核对一下单子的
Usually someone double checks the list.
有给爸做汤的材料
I got the stuff for Dad's soup.
给唐尼拿了奶酪通心粉 拉斐的午餐肉
I got Donnie's Mac and cheese, Spam for Raph,
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2024) | 导航列表