剧集 | 忍者神龟(2024) | 导航列表
That's kind of sick.
为了全人类的安全 所有变异生物必须死
For the survival of humanity, all mutants must be destroyed.
机械人 攻击
Mechazoids, attack!
然后
And then- -
故事就变得复杂起来了
you know, it got complicated.
总之 我兄弟们现在还都没回来
Look, the guys are out there.
他们有危险
And they're in trouble.
我得用你的手♥机♥
I'm going to need your phone.
唐尼说你能追踪他
Donnie said you could track him.
行 你先别说
OK, stop, stop, stop.
先让我捋捋
Can I just wrap my head around all this- -
不得不说 你讲得真的乱七八糟
and no offense- - your absolutely awful storytelling.
邪恶的变异生物机器人杀手和一个有机械手的女人
Evil mutant- hunting robots and a lady with a robot hand?
对啊 我讲得不清楚吗
Yeah, wa- - was that not clear?
我觉得她有个成年人类实习生
I think she had some kind of adult intern with her.
走
Come on.
我把手♥机♥落在派对上了
I forgot my phone up at the party.
我们可以去拿
But we can get it and- -
啊 我都忘记派对这事了
Uh, I forgot about the party.
我没穿我的装扮服
I don't have my costume.
严格来说 你整个龟已经像
Well, technically, your whole, like, thing
变装后了
is a costume.
不 我不能一只龟出现在派对上
No, I can't go out there like this without my brothers.
我们是一个团
We- we're a team.
如果我一个出现 会很奇怪
If I show up alone, it'll be weird.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
纳多 你终于来了
Nardo, you made it.
老兄 你的兄弟们呢
Dude, where are your brothers?
F4少三个啊
It's like seeing one Jonas.
等等 那就是机械人
Wait, that's the mechazoid?
跟谁在车厂随便造出来的似的
It looks like someone made it in a garage.
还不是特别高大上的车厂 就一普通车厂
And not a nice garage, either, just like a regular garage.
赶紧跑
Come on.
等等 这是怎么回事
Wait, I'm confused.
这是装扮服吗
Is that a costume?
烦死了
Dang it.
兰迪 你又让我难堪
Randy, you showed me up again.
快走啊 笨蛋电梯
Come on, you stupid elevator.
快关 快关 快关
Close, close, close.
走
Come on.
跟你说了
I told you.
你说什么 机器人杀手
You're all like, "Killer robots?
我可得好好捋捋
I got to wrap my head around this. "
你想要怎样 我给你写个道歉信呗
Oh, what do you- do you want a written apology?
我们必须得拿到手♥机♥
We have to get that phone.
我觉得这玩意会杀你
I don't think this thing will hurt you.
它只杀变异生物
It's only after mutants.
虽然但是 我确实为自己
I'm really sorry, but that is a little bit
松了一口气
of a relief for me.
几层楼
What floor?
他来了
It's coming.
就这层吧
How about this one?
啊 -什么
Hmm? - What?
它不会伤害你
It won't hurt you.
只杀变异生物
It's only after mutants.
我们十分确信
We're pretty sure.
别给自己加戏 卡尔
Don't be so dramatic, Carl.
跑跑跑跑快跑
Go, go, go, go, go.
我说 下次能不能考虑下
Hey, maybe consider going to parties on the first floor
在一楼开派对
next time?
我再也不想参加派对
I didn't even want to go.
老兄 快进去
Yo, dude, get inside.
求你了 温迪
Come on, Wendy.
我现在能进去吗
Will you just let me in already?
我认错 行吗
I'm sorry, OK?
不
No.
我们结束了
It's over.
温迪 温迪 温迪
Wendy, Wendy, Wendy!
快让我进去
You got to let me in!
滚 汤米
Go away, Tommy.
等等 我们是不是真的甩掉它了
Wait, did we actually lose it?
这些楼梯可不老少
This is a lot of stairs.
我不是抱怨啊 但你能不能
I'm obviously not complaining, but maybe you could just- -
利奥
Leo!
走
Go!
去拿手♥机♥
Find the phone!
毕竟这个任务更安全
But only because it's safer.
走了
Let's go!
躁起来
Yeah!
借过一下
Excuse me.
不好意思 借过
Sorry. Coming through.
好酷的装扮 我很爱
Great costume. Love that.
把手♥机♥落下了
Forgot my phone.
非常随意 -借过
Very chill, though. Excuse me.
好的
OK.
你好
Hello.
呃 你最好还是脱了 最好赶紧脱
Uh, you might want to take that off, like, now.
真是疯了
This is crazy.
真是疯了
This is crazy.
看看唐尼
Come on, Donnie.
在哪儿呢
Where are you?
发了好多信息
That's a lot of messages.
还有表情
And emojis.
艾普尔
April.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
没事 我甩掉它了
Yeah. I lost it.
你找到唐尼在哪儿了吗
Did you find Donnie?
我在试着定位他
I'm trying to get his location.
这些机械人只是因为我们存在就要杀死我们
These things are hunting us just for existing.
我兄弟们可能都被分尸了
My brothers, they're probably all getting dissected or- - ah.
别 别 放轻松
Whoa, whoa, relax.
他们会没事的
They're going to be fine.
你们都打败过一个巨型怪兽变种
You all fought a giant Kaiju mutant monster.
几个机器人肯定不在话下
I mean, how hard can a few robots be?
对 也不是
Yeah. No.
可能吧
I- - I guess.
我就觉得 我们总是一起上
I just- - we've always been together.
我一直觉得自己是领导者
I always think of myself as the leader.
但没有他们 我不知道该怎么做了
But without them, I don't know how to do this.
没有他们 我什么都不是
Without them, I'm- I'm nothing.
啊 为什么打我
Ow! What was that for?
听着 你才不是一无所是 利奥
Hey, you're not nothing, Leo.
你应该试着相信自己 因为
You should try and believe in yourself, cause- -
我知道你的兄弟们都相信你
I know your brothers do.
我也是
And so do I.
谢谢 艾普尔
Thanks, April.
这让我觉得好
That makes me feel a lot- -
可恶
Oh, come on!
艾普尔
April!
我现在明白为什么那么说我的装扮了
Now I see what you mean about the costume.
放开我朋友
Get off my friend.
看书
Shoo!
看书
Shoo?
你朝它扔书
Are you throwing books at it?
怎么 指望着它读书变成君子吗
What, do you think it's going to read up on being nicer?
哦 抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我又没想过有一天会打机器人
Maybe I wasn't expecting to fight robots.
赶紧找唐尼
Just find Donnie!
手♥机♥
The phone!
手♥机♥扔你后面了
It's behind you!
好 我看到了
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2024) | 导航列表