剧集 | 环形物语 | 导航列表
不 很酷
No, it's cool.
能让我看看你的房♥间吗
Can I see your room?
不错
Nice.
这个画
This...?
没事
Uh, it's nothing.
怎么了
What?
就是...
Uh, it's just...
我不会画画 但...
I can't draw, but...
你比画上的好看多了
you're prettier than that.
想听首歌♥吗
Want to listen to a song?
好
Sure.
-梅 -妈
- May! - Mom.
出去
Get out.
妈
Mom?
爸
Dad?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我能给你看个东西吗
Can I... show you something?
我找到个我们能在一起的方法
I found a way we can be together.
把这个戴上
Put this on.
你修好的吗
You fix it?
快点
Go on.
好冰
It's cold.
准备好了吗
Ready?
不错吧
Neat, huh?
为什么我们没...
Why aren't we...?
整个镇子都像这样了吗
Is the whole town like this?
只是我们
It's just us.
你想做什么
So, what do you want to do?
猜猜他什么来头
What about him?
从另一个维度被送到这里
Sent here from another dimension
来看看我们为什么能动
to see what makes us tick.
看来是这样
Seems about right.
我喜欢跟你独处
I like being alone with you.
在这吗
Here?
来吧
Come on.
什么时候才能再有机会
When will we ever get another chance
做这种事
to do something like this?
那...
Is...?
没事
It's fine.
你没事吧
You okay?
我忘了呼吸
I forgot to breathe.
这就像梦一样
This is like a dream.
以后 无论你什么时候走在这条街上
In the future, whenever you walk down this street,
你都会想起我们在这做了什么
you'll think about what we did here.
这会持续多久
How long does this last?
想多久都行
Long as we want.
这个瞬间...
This moment...
能永远持续下去
...it can last forever.
-你觉得怎么样 -不错
- What do you think? - Looks good.
仅仅不错吗
Just good?
很好
Great.
这是实体模型
This is a solid model.
每秒钟射速333英尺
It shoots 333 feet per second.
不错
Cool.
但这些东西要放哪呢
But where are we gonna keep all this?
我一直想住在这里
I've always liked the idea of living here.
现在你的机会来了
Now's your chance.
"现在几点了"怎么说
How do you say "What time is it?"
那"我爱你"呢
What about "I love you"?
这句没那么简单
That's not as easy.
为什么
Why?
我想想
Uh, let me think.
再说一遍
One more time.
看见没
See?
雕虫小技
Easy.
这不会吓到你吗 猎杀野鹿
It doesn't freak you out? Killing deer?
不会
No.
那什么会
What does?
蛇
Uh... Snakes.
你呢
You?
独自一人
Being alone.
我告诉过你了 我不喜欢
I told you, I don't like it.
为什么
Why?
因为那就只剩我了 而我不太喜欢自己
Because I-it would just be me, and I'm not my favorite person.
但你很自信
But you're so confident.
别担心
Don't worry.
我在
I'm here.
我永远不会离开你
I'll never leave you.
你保证
Promise?
我保证
Promise.
-再快点 -什么
- Faster! - What?
再快点
Faster!
你醒着吗
You awake?
多久了
How long has it been?
像这样
Like this?
嗯
Yeah.
一个月
A month?
更长
Longer?
当我们把装置关了 你会跟雅克布分手吗
When we turn it off, you'll break up with Jakob?
我想是吧
I guess so.
我是说 当然
I mean, yeah.
是还是不是
Yes or no?
我说是
I said yeah.
可能会很奇怪
It'll be strange,
一切又恢复正常
everything being normal again.
不过我们随时可以这样做 对吧
We can always do it whenever we want, though, right?
像这样
Like this?
也许下次挑个晚上
Maybe at night next time?
嗯
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
怎么了
What's wrong?
坏了吗
Is it broken?
-你能修好吗 -让我想想
- Look, can you fix it? - Let me think.
我被困在这了
I'm stuck here?
我也在呢
I'm here, too.
我知道 我知道
I know. I-I know.
我们需要个新的
We need a fresh one.
然后就能修好吗
And that will fix it?
应该是
It should.
我们去哪找呢
Well, where do we get one?
不在这里
They're not here.
找到了
Found it.
不错 禁忌之爱
Nice. A forbidden love.
一旦他们获得了灯塔旁边压在石头底下的讯息
They communicate when they can meet through secret messages
他们就能交流
left under a rock by the lighthouse.
-闭嘴 -怎么了
- Shut up. - What?
-我不是... -闭嘴
- Oh. I didn't... - Just shut up.
-对不起 -闭嘴
- Look. I'm sorry. - Shut up!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我要让他们
I'll make it so they have nothing
没衣服遮羞
to cover themselves with.
-这太蠢了 -你不用在这陪我
- That's stupid. - You don't have to be here.
你能...
Hey, can you just--
又不是会有人看见他们
It's not like anyone's gonna see them.
所以呢 我很蠢吗
So, what, I'm stupid?
不 我没这么说
No, that's not what I said.
就是
Yes, it is.
我不知道那是你母亲
I didn't know it was your mom.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
梅
May...