剧集 | 环形物语 | 导航列表
我是我自己了
I'm me.
我也是
Same.
你刚才抓狂了
You were freaking out.
不 我才没有
No, I wasn't.
这东西真棒
This is wild.
-什么 -这个装置
- What? - This thing.
它不会挪地方
It's not going anywhere,
这变化还是可逆的
and it's reversible.
你想再换一次
You want to switch again?
你害怕了
You scared?
才没有
No.
你就是害怕了
Yeah, you are.
没有 我才不害怕
No, I'm not scared.
来吧
Come on.
换个身份过一天 会很有意思的 对吧
It'd be cool. Be somebody else for a day? Right?
我变成你
I'd be you and...
你变成我
you'd be me?
没错
Yeah.
换一天
For a day.
换一天
For a day?
对
Yeah.
换吧 会很好玩
Come on, it'll be funny.
小心点
Be careful.
小心啥
What?
我会比你先跑回去
I'll race you back to town.
什么
Yeah?
-没错 -那就试试
- Yeah. - Okay.
雅克布
Jakob...
你觉得能有人看出来吗
Do you think anybody can tell?
怎么可能
How could they?
太疯狂了
It's crazy.
雅克布
Jakob?
这位是雅克布 我是说丹尼
Hi. This is Jakob... I mean, uh, Danny.
你俩是犯选择恐惧症了吗
You boys got choice paralysis?
不是
No.
我们只是
Uh, we were, uh...
我们只是随便转转
We were just hanging out.
-在这儿吗 -对 就这儿
- What, here? - Yeah, yeah, here.
我明白了
I see.
好吧 那就不打扰你们了
Well, I'll, um... I'll let you get on with it.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得黄色的好看
I think the yellow.
走啦
Come on.
怎么了
What?
那是我爷爷
That's my grandfather.
他掌管着回环 对吧
Oh, he runs the Loop, right?
是的
Yeah.
或许他已经给你安排好工作了吧
Probably have a good job waiting for you there, huh?
应该吧 我也不知道
I guess. I don't... I don't know.
好了
Come on.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你知道我房♥间在哪
So, you know where my room is.
你认识我弟弟
And... you know my little brother.
我爸妈应该会晚点到家
My mom and dad should be home a little later.
我要跟他们说什么
What do I say to them?
就...我也不知道
Just... I don't know.
别给我惹麻烦
Don't get me in trouble.
反正我们也不怎么说话
We don't talk much anyway.
还有吗
What else?
别乱翻我东西
Oh, don't go through my stuff.
什么意思
What do you mean?
比如 别翻抽屉什么的
Like, don't open drawers or anything.
你也不想我翻动你屋里的东西吧
You wouldn't want me going through anything in your room, right?
-不 不行 -所以 别乱翻
- No, no, not really. - So... don't.
成交 好的
Deal. Okay.
等下 我应该干什么
Wait, what do I do?
说实话 你应该继续粉刷仓房♥
Honestly, you should just keep painting the barn.
我也不想惹麻烦
I don't need to get in trouble, either.
去干吧
Just do that.
好吧
Fine.
之后
Then...
回我家
go to my house.
在那睡一晚
And sleep there?
我想是吧
Yeah, I guess.
等下 那你妹妹呢
Oh, wait, what about your sister?
-我不... -无视她就好
- I don't... - Just ignore her.
明天见
I'll... see you tomorrow.
好吧
Okay.
明天见
Yeah, see you tomorrow.
你要一直站在上面吗
Are you staying up there?
看起来不错
It looks good.
我爸他有时在这儿演奏音乐
My dad, he sometimes plays music here.
进去看过吗
Been inside?
我领你进去
I'll show you.
显然他们现在不在
So, they're not here right now.
空无一人
Obviously.
抱歉
Sorry.
再来一次吗
Try again?
今天怎么样
How was your day?
还行
Fine.
怎么了
What?
出去 我在洗澡
Go away. I'm in here.
仓房♥刷完了吗
Finish the barn?
你考虑过亨利舅舅给你找的工作了吗
Have you considered your Uncle Henry's offer?
还没
Not really.
我知道你想秋天在回环工作
Look, I know you want to work at the Loop...
但你的成绩
in the fall, but, uh, your grades...
你得现实一点
You got to be realistic.
我们都得现实一点
We all do.
你不像你朋友雅克布有那么多选择
You don't have the same options as your friend Jakob.
就在采石场工作吧
Just work at the quarry.
好吗 又不是世界末日
Right? It's not the end of the world.
天啊 能让我...
God, let me... Can I finish...
能让我说完吗
Can I finish my sentence, huh?
如果丹尼不想干
Well, if Danny doesn't want to do it,
为什么要强迫他呢
then why are you gonna force him?
我不用强迫他
I wouldn't have to force him
如果我知道你和我一个立场
if I knew that you were also with me,
如果我们一致的想法能多一点
if we had more of a united front,
如果我们能...
if we could also just...
凯特 我赞同你
Kate. I am. I am with you.
我只是告诉你我也支持丹尼
I'm just telling you that I'm also with Danny.
我不想强迫他
I'm not interested in pushing him
去做他不喜欢的事
into something that he's not interested in.
你连...
You're not even...
你根本不知道每天走出家门
You have no concept whatsoever what it's like
做自己不喜欢的事是什么感觉
to walk out the door every day to something you hate.
我受够了 没什么可谈的了
I'm done, I'm done, I'm done.
什么事
What?
抱歉
Sorry.
-你睡过了 -我们要迟到了
- You slept in. - We're late.
起来吧 我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
起床吧
Come on.
现在是未来七天的本地天气预报
Now time for the local weather, seven-day forecast.
美好的周一清晨 春天正悄然而至
Spring is coming out today on this bright Monday morning.
周一全天阳光明媚
It's gonna stay sunny all day
午后局部多云
with partial cloud coverage in the afternoon.
日间最高气温14摄氏度
A high of 57.
夜间温度低至4摄氏度
And the overnight low tonight down to 39 degrees.
星期二 局部多云
Tuesday, partially cloudy.