剧集 | 环形物语 | 导航列表
与陌生人幽会的兴奋 即便只是另一个我
The excitement of someone new, even if it's another me.
但那总会不了了之
But it always runs its course.
然后就那样了
And then that's that.
他不再愿意和我在一起了
He doesn't want me anymore?
他因为你把这事当真了而感到难过
He feels bad you thought this was more than what it was.
但本来就很认真
But it was.
对他来说不是
Not for him.
其他那些男人
These other men.
我
Me.
你为何还纵容他
Why do you even let him?
他并不完美
He's not perfect.
我们也不完美
And neither are we.
听着...
Look...
我知道你现在很受伤
I know you're hurting right now.
我只希望我们最终都能放下这件事
I just hope we can eventually put this behind us.
你想让我留下来吗
You want me to stay?
那样很糟糕吗
Would that be so bad?
我知道 我们现在都很难过
I mean, I know we're both upset right now,
但我们都会挺过去的
but we can get through this.
你为什么还想让我继续留在这里
Why would you even want me to keep living here?
因为你是我的朋友
Because you're my friend.
但我不想再独自一人了
But I don't want to be alone anymore.
你没有 你可以...
You're not. You could...
不 我不可以 我...
No, I can't! I...
这太难了 你不懂吗
It's too hard. Don't you understand?
我不能再独自一人住在这里
I can't keep living out here with no one.
听着...
Look...
就 再待一天吧
just... stay another day.
不 我现在就要走了
No. I-I have to leave now.
你要想清楚
Just think about it.
你能去哪儿
Where will you go?
我会想办法的
I'll figure it out.
我会想念你的
I'm gonna miss you.
想喝点什么
What can I get for you?
-一杯水就好 谢谢 -好
- Uh, just a water. Thank you. - Okay.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你是这附近的吗
Are you from around here?
不 不算是
No. Not really.
没关系
Never mind, then.
不好意思
Excuse me. U-Uh...
请问你的望远镜拿来做什么用
W-What are the binoculars for?
这可能听起来有点奇怪 但我在找一种鸟
I-It may sound a bit weird, but I'm-I'm looking for a bird.
等等 你是个鸟迷吗
Wait. You're a birder?
我是
I am.
我...我没想到啊
I-I... wouldn't have thought.
等等 你也是吗
W-Wait, are you?
-是啊 -真是太巧了
- Yes. - Huh. What are the odds?
好 来吧
Uh, u-uh, yes.
我在找象牙喙啄木鸟
It's the, uh, ivory-billed woodpecker.
-不是已经灭绝了吗 -他们是这样说的
- It's extinct. - So they say.
但我听说附近有人看到了这种鸟
But I heard there was a sighting nearby.
-未经证实 -但...
- Unconfirmed. - Well...
这里太北边了
This is too far north.
我也是这样想的
Those were my thoughts exactly.
但我又想 管他的
But I figure, what the hell?
我得亲自去看看
I'll see for myself.
因为说到底 谁知道呢 对吧
You know, 'cause end of the day, who knows, right?
之前 我听到过一种我不能分辨的鸟叫声
Earlier, I heard a bird I couldn't identify.
-或许... -你能带我看看在哪吗
- Maybe... - Uh, could you show me where?
如果方便的话
Uh, if-if it's not too much trouble.
当然方便
Not too much trouble at all.
我叫加迪斯
I-- Oh, I'm Gaddis.
我叫肯特
Kent.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Nice to meet you. - You, too.