剧集 | 环形物语 | 导航列表
你把它修好了 让它回来了
And you fixing it caused it to come back,
只是你也回来了
only with you.
我
Me.
对
Yes.
我敢打包票 事情就是这样
I'm fairly confident that's what happened.
某种程度上 似乎说得通
Seems to make sense. Somewhat.
对吧
Right?
如果你再次发动拖拉机
So, if you started the tractor again,
你会回去吗
would you go back?
理论上说
Technically.
理论上说
Technically?
这超出了我的理解范围
I'm out of my depth with that.
这太了不得了
This is really something.
他长得和我一模一样
He looks just like me.
宝贝 他就是你
Babe, he is you.
我知道 但是看着也跟我一样
I-I know, but he looks like me, too.
当然了
Of course he does.
我知道 我是说...
I know. I'm just saying, it's...
太神奇了
it's really something.
进来吧
Come in.
东西都齐全了吗
You have everything you need?
是的
I do.
真了不起
Impressive.
你有收藏的爱好吗
Do you collect?
没错
I do.
什么样的
What's it like?
-我的收藏品吗 -不
- My collection? - No.
你的世界
Where you're from.
和这里不一样
Not like this.
很奇怪 对吧
Odd, isn't it?
听着你自己的声音
Hearing your own voice?
非常怪异
Quite.
我知道不同世界的事物不同
You know, I know things are different,
但看起来我们并没有那么不同
but it doesn't seem like we're that different,
你和我
you and me.
对 确实是
No. Not really.
好吧 晚安
Well, good night.
晚安
Good night.
门关上吗
Closed?
我关就行
I'll get it.
换我也会这么说
I would've said the same thing.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
现在发动试试
Try it now.
我被困在这个世界了 对吧
I'm stuck here, aren't I?
似乎是这样
Appears that way.
你家里有人在牵挂着你吗
Anyone back home who will miss you?
笛鸻
Piping plover?
是双领鸻
Killdeer.
也许这并不算太糟
Well, maybe this isn't so bad.
你待在这儿
You being here.
我们可以听音乐 读书 看鸟
We could enjoy music and books and birds.
我们可以做朋友
We could be friends.
我很乐意
I... I'd like that.
太让人兴奋了
This is exciting.
我在拖拉机里放了一张亚历克斯的照片
Oh, I kept a photo of Alex in there.
你看见了吗
Did you find it?
没有
No.
好吧
Oh, well.
很抱歉你回不去了
Sorry you can't go home.
常有这种事
These things happen.
是吗
Do they?
也许不是
I guess not.
昨晚 你说很高兴 终于见到我了
Last night, you said it was nice to finally meet me.
我说了"终于"
I said "Finally"?
我也不知道自己为什么这么说
I-I don't know why I said that.
你一定很震惊吧
This must be quite a shock.
反正我很吃惊
I know it is for me.
希望是件好事
A-A good one, I hope.
你可以在这放张桌子
You could use a table in here.
说得对
Yeah, you are right.
我想问下...
Can I ask...
你俩怎么认识的
how did you two meet?
纯属偶然
Just chance, really.
刚开始时我俩关系并不好
And we didn't get along at first.
为什么
Why not?
分歧太多
Differences.
我们经历了很多
We've been through a lot.
但还是走到现在
But here we are.
是啊
Here we are.
我是说我和他
I meant him and me.
我知道
I know.
在你的世界里 有没有一个人
Back where you come from, is there someone?
长得和我一样
Someone like me?
没有人长得像你
There's no one like you.
等整理好了 这里会很舒服的
This could be nice. Once you settle in.
你有瞌睡约翰·埃斯蒂斯的唱片吗
Do you have any Sleepy John Estes?
没有 我都不认识他
No, don't know him.
是吗
No?
伙计 你会爱上他的
Oh, man, you would love him.
不知道他是否存在于我这个世界
I wonder if he exists in my world.
如果他都不在 也就不算什么世界了
Wouldn't be much of a world if he didn't.
我想问你亚历克斯的事
I wanted to ask: Alex.
和这么有魅力的人在一起很辛苦吗
Is it hard being with someone so attractive?
我这样问会不会很奇怪
Is that weird to ask?
不会
No.
不辛苦吗
It's not hard?
不 我是说这样问不奇怪
No, it's... not weird to ask.
不过有时会
But it can be, sometimes.
什么
What?
辛苦
Hard.
你有过交往对象吗
Have you ever been with anyone...
长♥期♥的
long-term?
没有
Not really.
短期的呢
Short-term?
你在这里快乐吗
Are you happy here?
为什么问
Why?
因为我很喜欢和你一起做各种事
'Cause I really enjoy being able to share things with you.
我也是
Me, too.
但你这居然没有瞌睡约翰·埃斯蒂斯的音乐
But I can't believe you don't have any Sleepy John Estes.
好吧
Fair enough.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
给你的
It's for you.
真的吗
Really?
是礼物
A gift.
这桌子太漂亮了 我...
That is so nice. I--
你经常做木工吗
Have you always done this?
椅子 柜子 桌子
Chairs, cabinets, tables.
你为什么喜欢做木工
And what do you like about it?
我就是好奇
I-I'm curious.
从来没人问过我
No one ever asked me that.
连我也没问过吗
Not even me?
他有他的喜好 我有我的
He has his things and I have mine.
我就是喜欢自己动手去做吧
I guess I like working with my hands.
还有呢
And?
你脑中浮现一个想法
You get an idea of something...
一个完美的事物
something perfect.
一切都恰到好处
Everything as it should be.
它逐渐成形
And little by little, it takes shape,
直到有一天 终于出现在你面前
until one day, there it is,
和想象中的一模一样
just as you imagined.