剧集 | 环形物语 | 导航列表
最高气温14摄氏度 最低气温4摄氏度
High of 58, low in the 40s.
星期三 最高气温升至18摄氏度
Wednesday, we're going up to 6♥4♥,
给了我们些春天的感觉
give us some spring temperatures.
云层形成
Clouds forming,
但下午就会消散
but they will clear out by the midafternoon hours.
星期四 晴
Thursday, sunny.
最高温17摄氏度 最低温6摄氏度
High of 62, low of 43.
周五气温维持在16摄氏度
Friday is going to be staying in the 60s.
又一个暴风雨警告 傍晚云层覆盖
Another storm warning and then cloud cover late afternoon.
有50%几率下小阵雨
There's a 50% chance of light showers...
丹尼
Danny.
最高16摄氏度 最低4摄氏度
A high of 61 and a low of 39.
给他们点颜色看看 孩子
Knock 'em dead, kid.
好的
Okay.
感觉怎样
How's it feel?
发生了什么事吗
Anything happen?
没有 你呢
Not really. You?
你是不是...
Oh, did you...?
什么 我把它挤破了
What? Oh, I popped it.
-对 -那好
- Yeah. - Good.
你就想问这个
Is that what you wanted to ask?
还有其他的吗
Something else?
我做了奇怪的梦
I had weird dreams.
我变成了你
I was you.
然后呢
Yeah?
所以就有了两个你
So there was two of you.
我们
Us.
你有做什么梦吗
You have any dreams?
我想...有吧
I... think so.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
那你还想今天换回来吗
Um, so, do you still want to switch back today?
明天怎么样
How about tomorrow?
真的吗
Really?
真的 多一天又有什么区别
Yeah. One more day. What's the difference?
你妈妈想知道
Your mom wants to know
你是否能去采石场帮帮你舅舅
if you'll work for your uncle at the quarry.
她问了这个吗
She talked about that?
-你怎么说的 -什么也没说
- What did you say? - Nothing.
你为什么撒谎说你接到了回环的电♥话♥
Why did you lie about getting calls from the Loop?
他们不这样认为 但我不止那样
They don't think it, but I'm better than that.
我不可能让我的余生
There's no way I'm gonna spend the rest of my life
在压石头中度过
crushing rocks.
那你打算怎么做
So what are you gonna do?
如果她再问 就说不
If she asks again, just say no.
如果我说了不
And if I do say no,
你会为我做什么
what will you do for me?
让我想想吧
I'll think of something.
我不是我
I'm not me.
我不是我
I'm not me.
爸爸
Dad.
威拉德先生
Uh, I mean, Mr. Willard.
雅克布在家吗
Uh, is Jakob home?
在 他应该在他房♥间
Yeah, I think he's in his room.
什么事
What is it?
梅
May.
对 我想换回来
Yeah, I want to switch back.
放松
Relax.
你知道我喜欢她
You know I like her.
你想让我帮忙 我也帮了
You wanted me to do something for you, so I did.
如果那就是帮我的忙
Well, if it's for me,
我们现在就换回来吧
then let's switch back. Now.
-听着 -不
- Just listen... - No.
我想做回我自己
I want to be me again.
我不想
I don't.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我想了很久...
I've been thinking...
关于未来的事
about the future
以及你爷爷如何掌管回环
and how your grandfather runs the Loop.
然后呢
Yeah?
我说了 我不想余生在压石头中度过
I told you, I'm not gonna crush rocks the rest of my life.
雅克布
Jakob.
滚开
Get the fuck off!
雅克布
Jakob!
小伙子们
Boys!
雅克布
Jakob.
滚开
Get the fuck off me.
丹尼 回家吧
Danny, go home.
-但是... -快走
- But... - Let's go.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
I'm fine.
雅克布
Jakob?
雅克布
Jakob.
什么事
Yeah?
汽车怎么画
How do you draw a car?
汽车很难画
Cars are tough.
丹尼爸爸打来的电♥话♥
Danny's father is on the phone.
你知道他去哪儿了吗
Do you know where he is?
你们俩白天在打架
You two were fighting.
我不是很想谈这个
I don't really want to talk about it.
谁他妈说我想谈了
Well, who the hell said I did?
嘿 雅克布
Hey, Jakob?
你看到丹尼了吗
You seen Danny?
怎么了
Why?
我爸爸说他昨天在谷仓看到了他
My dad-- he saw him yesterday at the barn.
他说他看起来很沮丧
Said he looked upset.
他肯定没事
I'm sure he's fine.
但是你看到过他吗
But have you seen him?
没有 他应该就在这附近
No. He should be here somewhere.
他没事
He's fine.
我给你做了个东西
I made you something.
我很喜欢
I love it.
我脖子真有这么长吗
My neck really this long?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
雅克布
Jakob?
雅克布
Jakob?!
雅克布
Jakob?
雅克布
Jakob?
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
来人啊
Help!
你该剪剪头发了
You need a haircut.
我会的
I will.
知道他在那里干什么吗
Know what he was doing out there?
雅克布
Jakob?
我没什么可以...
there was nothing I could...
他从未思考过他的选择
You know, he never thought about his choices.
-想想 -以及它们有多么重要
- Thinks. - And how important they are.
凯特
Kate.
但他非常在乎你
He thought the world of you, though.
想想
Thinks.
我很难过
I feel bad.
事情进展到这样
For how things happened.
真的
I really do.
我们也是
So do we.
他在想什么
What was he thinking?
我不知道
I don't know.
我依然还在
I'm still here.
后来又思考打算毕业后
Thought any more about what you're gonna do
做什么了吗
after your graduation?
我知道我成绩不好
I know my grades aren't great.