剧集 | 环形物语 | 导航列表
她有没有生气
She get mad?
看这个 你可能会觉得很酷
Here. You might find this neat.
恒星死亡时 不一定会形成超新星
When a star dies, it doesn't always supernova.
那是什么
What's that?
就是一种很明亮的爆♥炸♥
Oh, it's, like, a bright explosion.
恒星也许就这么消失了
So instead, it can just vanish.
无声无息 像关灯一样
Quiet, like switching off a light.
只剩下残留的影子
And all that's left is its phantom.
万有引力
Gravitational pull.
黑洞
A black hole.
你要去哪
Where you going?
我得继续找
I've got to keep looking.
那是什么
What's that?
阿尔玛拿的
Alma took it.
在哪里拿的
From where?
下面 地下
Down there. Underground.
这是什么物质
What material is this?
小心点
Careful.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
你♥爸♥爸
Your dad.
我看见他的手臂了
I saw his arm.
我知道 很怪异
I know, it's weird.
他晚上会摘下来 插♥进♥墙里
He takes it off at night and plugs it in the wall.
你妈妈呢
And... your mom?
她不常在家
She's not really around.
听起来跟阿尔玛很像
Sounds like Alma.
你为什么不叫她"妈妈"
Why don't you call your mom "Mom"?
-她不喜欢 -嗯
- She doesn't like it. - Yeah.
我想我妈也不喜欢当妈妈
I don't think my mom likes being a mom, either.
我没这么说
That's not what I said.
-我没想惹你生气的 -我没生气
- I didn't mean to make you mad. - I'm not mad.
-你看起来生气了 -我没有
- You seem mad. - Well, I'm not.
-我们会找到她的 -你怎么知道
- We're going to find her. - How do you know?
我就是知道 你想想
I just do. Think.
-如果你是她... -我不是
- If you were her... - I'm not.
但如果你是 此刻你会在哪
But if you were, where would you be right now?
家里
Home.
亲爱的
Honey?
嗯
Yeah.
我父亲说了什么
What did my father say?
就平时那一套
Mm, same thing he always says.
别工作到太晚了
Try not to work too late.
来 过来
Here. Come here.
把耳朵贴在地上
Put your ear down like this.
可是好冷啊
But it's cold.
别那么怂
Don't be a sissy.
那是什么声音
What is that?
我认为和这个有关
I think it has something to do with this.
阿尔玛
Alma.
还有他们在下面做的事
And whatever they're doing down there.
-你好 科尔 -你好
- Hi, Cole. - Hi.
我想找阿尔玛
I'm looking for Alma.
她的妈妈
Her mom.
她在这里工作
She works here.
她不见了
She disappeared.
我知道了
I see. Well...
好 等我一下
Okay. Give me a second.
有个女孩来找她妈妈阿尔玛
I've got a girl here looking for her mom Alma.
你确定吗
Okay, are you sure?
好的 谢了
Okay. Thanks.
我不知道怎么跟你说才好
I'm not sure how to tell you this,
但你母亲似乎并不在这里工作
but it doesn't seem like your mother works here.
什么 不可能
What? That's wrong.
-我只是想帮忙 -你在说谎
- I'm just trying to be helpful. - You're lying.
抱歉
Sorry.
喂
Hello?
科尔和一个小女孩刚才来过
Cole was just here with a little girl.
是吗
He was?
我打来是因为...
I'm calling because--
真是怪了
it's the oddest thing--
她说她母亲叫阿尔玛
she says h-her mother's name was Alma.
你在吗
You there?
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
默瑟酒馆
看见她了吗
See her?
你要进去吗
You're going in there?
小姑娘
Sweetie.
你在找人吗
You looking for someone?
阿尔玛
Alma!
你知道她是谁吗
Do you know whose she is?
刚才在里面发生了什么
What happened back there?
我知道我...
I knew I...
如果当时我有进去看看她
If I had just gone in to check on her...
进去哪里
Gone in where?
如果我今天待在家了
If I had stayed home today,
我们就还会在一起
then we'd still be together.
如果我有孩子
If I had a kid,
我绝对不会这样对他们
I would never do this to them.
我会永远在他们身边
I'd be there for them, always.
那个小男孩还不认字呢
The little boy didn't know how to read yet.
对他来说 派斗只不过是一个偶然发现的
For him, Paddle was just a wonderful toy
好玩的玩具
he had found by chance.
把它带回家 永远留着
Take him home and keep him forever.
然后他犯了个大错误
And then he made his big mistake.
你觉得她妈妈怎么了
What do you think happened to her mom?
罗丽塔
那是我妈妈的
That's my mom's.
你妈妈 她叫什么名字
Your mom, what's her name?
罗丽塔
Loretta?
真的发生了
It really happened.
什么
What did?
我以为是个梦
Thought it was a dream.
那个女孩
The girl.
她就是我
She's me.
那女孩 她在哪
The girl, where is she?
-你知道她的事 -回答你妈妈的话
- You know about her? - Hey, answer your mother.
她刚才在你书房♥里
She was in your study.
我告诉她别进去
And I told her not to go in there,
她跑走了
and s-she ran off.
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
我知道
I know...
这很让人困惑
it's confusing.
阿尔玛在哪
Where's Alma?
她...
S-She's...
她没回来
She doesn't come back,
是吧
does she?
我做了什么
Did I do something
让她想要离开吗
to make her want to go?
不
No.
不 你什么都没做错
No, you didn't do anything.
那她为什么离开我
Then why did she leave me?
阿尔玛当时在做一项实验
Alma was conducting an experiment.
我 你...
I-- you...
花了好几年想弄清楚
spend years figuring out how.
科学
Th-The science.
但我们一直不知道原因
But we never learn why.
原来...
Turns out...
生命中不是一切都有理可循
...not everything in life makes sense.
你就是我 对吧
You're me, right?
我知道你现在感觉很寂寞
I know you feel alone right now.
但不会总是这样的
But it's not always gonna be this way.