剧集 | 环形物语 | 导航列表
不是吗
No?
我的房♥子
My house?
它是你的
It's yours.
科尔和雅克布 他们是你的...
Cole and Jakob? They're your...
我的儿子
My sons?
你有一个家
You have a home.
一个家庭
A family.
一个全新的人生
A whole new life.
都在等着你呢 我保证
It's all waiting for you, I promise.
只要耐心等待
Just give it time.
那...
And...
阿尔玛呢
Alma?
虽然我不想这么说
As hard as this is to say...
我觉得她不想做一个母亲
I don't think she wanted to be a mother.
科尔
Cole...
也这样说你来着
said the same thing about you.
你能带我去这个石头的来源地吗
Can you show me where this comes from?
这是什么
What is it?
暗核
The Eclipse.
回环的心脏
The beating heart of the Loop.
地上的一切
Everything aboveground.
你现在在这里的原因
The reason that you're here now.
都与暗核相关
The Eclipse is responsible.
阿尔玛为了实验拿了那块石头
Alma took it for her experiment.
她想看看暗核是从哪里来的
She wanted to see where the Eclipse came from.
她现在就在那里吗
Is that where she is now?
没人知道
No one knows.
你会想知道这真的发生了
You'll wonder if this really happened.
还是只是梦境
Or if it was a dream.
许多年后的一天
One day, many years from now,
你会听说一个小女孩正寻找她的母亲
you'll hear that a little girl is looking for her mother,
你会同样说这些快被遗忘的话
and you'll say these same half-forgotten words.
现在呢
What now?
我要去哪
Where do I go?
回家
Home.
随着时间流逝 你会看到更多
As time passes, you'll see so much.
那些你以前觉得不可能的事
Things that you'd say were impossible.
然而 它们真的发生了
And yet, there they are.
罗丽塔
Loretta.
我们能明天再谈这件事吗
Can we discuss this tomorrow?
当然
Sure.
等你准备好的
Whenever you're ready.
默瑟实验物理中心
妈
Mom?
睡不着吗
Can't sleep?
你找到她了吗
Did you find her?
找到了
I did.
一切都没事了
Everything's okay now.
过来
Come here.
我做错什么了吗
I do something wrong?
没
No.
当然没有
No, not at all.
我在回家路上找到了这个
I found this on the way home.
你专门收集它们 对吗
You collect these, right?
这是好看的吗
Is it a good one?
我的母亲
My mother.
她在我像你这么大时离开我了
She-she left me when I was your age.
我想让你知道我在这陪着你 好吗
And I want you to know I'm here, okay?
我会永远陪着你
I'll always be here for you.