剧集 | 环形物语 | 导航列表
但是我的身体会消失
But my body would've gone.
你会有一个新的身体
You'd have a new one.
我会是什么年纪呢
What age would I be?
和你现在年龄一样
Whatever age you are now.
那听起来可不怎么吸引人
Well, that doesn't sound like much fun.
那你就会变得年轻
Then you'd be young.
-为什么 -或许你不会拥有身体
- Why? - Maybe you wouldn't have a body.
或许...
Maybe...
-你会像... -科尔
- you'll be like some kind of... - Cole.
我这一辈子没请过病假
I never took a sick day in my life.
我也没有
Neither have I.
看来你把它们都攒起来现在用了
Well, I guess you saved them all up for now.
不好笑
Bad joke.
你那时多大
How old were you there?
那时我25岁
I was 25.
那时这个地方还只是一个想法
Yeah, this, uh, this place was just an idea then.
充满了潜力
Full of potential.
感觉像是很久以前吗
Does it feel like a long time ago?
一眨眼就过去了
Blink of an eye.
你的婚礼...
Your wedding...
那是很久以前了
That was a long time ago.
尽管如此 我应该去的
Still, I... I should've gone.
你那时不太看得上我
You didn't think much of me at the time.
对
No.
对 确实是
No, I didn't.
你儿子会想听到你要去的
Your son would want to hear that, about you going.
或许吧
Perhaps.
坐
Sit.
回环
The Loop,
它不是你一直想要的吗
is it what you've always wanted?
-没错 -和你母亲一样
- It is. - Just like your mother.
你呢
And you?
我曾经以为它是
I thought it was.
有人得在这里
Someone will need to be here,
在我去世以后领导这里
to lead all this when I'm gone.
我和董事会说了
I've spoken to the board.
如果你想的话 这个职位就是你的
It's yours if you want it.
我想...
I do...
...想要它
...want it.
好 那就好
Good. Good.
我以为这个地方会四分五裂
I thought this place would fall apart
如果没有我坐镇的话
without me sitting here at the desk,
但是并不会 对吧
but it won't, will it?
需要一点主动提供的建议吗
Some unsolicited advice?
请说
Please.
尽管你不会 但还是时不时请一天病假吧
Even though you won't, take a sick day now and then.
你会疑惑时间都去哪了
You'll wonder where all that time went,
所有的潜力
all that potential.
转瞬之间
Blink of an eye.
你感觉还好吗
You feeling okay?
我是说 今天
I mean, today?
我还行 还可以
I'm fine, just fine.
你是来找我的吗
You come here to see me?
不 我...
No, I, uh, I...
我想要带科尔去一个地方
well, I want to take Cole somewhere.
开车去兜风
Yeah, for a drive.
去兜风
A drive?
是啊
Yeah.
知道了
I see.
科尔
Cole?
科尔
Cole?
我去把他弄下来
I'm just gonna go grab him.
科尔
Cole?
你走在我前面吧
Oh, you go ahead of me.
往前走吧 我就在你身后
Go on, I'm-I'm right behind you.
-什么都看不见 -看不到吗
- Can't see anything. - No?
太暗了
Too dark.
这里
Here.
记住 你总是可以在黑暗中找到光明
Remember, you can always find light in the dark.
科尔
Cole.
你看 我就知道你不会死的
See, I knew you wouldn't die.
你吃了吗
Did you eat?
我们应该在这里放点什么
We should put something here.
比如什么
Like what?
某个东西
Something.
我不认识他 但是我爱他
I don't know him, but I love him.
他从洛杉矶来
He's from Los Angeles.
女士们 先生们 有请埃里克·盖尔
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Eric Gale.
那么
Well...
假设你有一只狗
Say you have a dog, okay?
你要训练它
You're trying to train him.
你在尝试纠正它
Okay? You know, you kind of toned it...
爷爷进医院了
Grandpa's in the hospital.
死了吗
Dead?
还没有
Not yet.
-跟我来 -去哪儿
- Come with me. - Where?
我们要去救他
We're gonna save him.
默瑟实验物理中心
他们不会让你进去的
They won't let you in.
还有一条路 在田野里
There's another way. In the field.
这很傻
This is dumb.
在地下 一切都是可能的
Anything is possible down there.
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
算了 我自己去
Fine. I'll do it alone.
科尔
Cole.
科尔
Cole!
科尔
Cole.
你有可能受伤的
You could have gotten hurt.
你想做什么
What were you trying to do?
我以为能有些东西
I thought there was something.
-什么东西 -帮爷爷的东西
- Something... - To help Grandpa.
我知道你很爱爷爷 但是...
I know you love your grandfather, but...
-这... -房♥间里的那个东西
- this is... - That thing in the room,
跟那个小女孩拿的东西材质一样
it's made from the same stuff that girl had.
她用来找妈妈的那个
The one looking for her mom.
能治好他吗
Could it cure him?
-那个... -那东西不是做这个用的 科尔
- That's, uh... - That's not what it's for, Cole.
那又有什么意义
Then what's the point?
-意义 -这一切的意义
- The point? - Of all of this.
想想办法
Make it possible.
你爷爷建造回环有很多用处
Look, your grandfather built the Loop to do many things,
但是你想要的
but what you want...
不是其中之一
it's not one of them.
我们可能接受不了
We may not like it,
但死亡
but dying is, uh,
也是人生的一部分
is just part of life.
最后的一部分
The very last part.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我想去看看他
I want to see him.
我知道 小家伙
I know you do, buddy,
但是我觉得眼下不是个好主意
but I don't think that's a good idea right now.
再说吧
We'll see.
但是现在 先回家
But for now, just go home.
怎么了
What happened?
-你出♥卖♥♥♥我了吗 -没有
- Did you tell on me? - No.
最后总会的
Eventually.
我真是希望他已经死了
I just wish he would die already.
我想看看爷爷
I want to see Grandpa.
进去之前 我需要你答应我一件事 好吗
Before we go in, I need you to promise me something, okay?
你爷爷
Your grandfather.
记住以前的他 而不是现在的他