剧集 | 环形物语 | 导航列表
那你们来找我说什么
Then what is there to talk about?
有一些问题
There are issues.
安全问题
Safety issues.
关乎你和你的邻居
For you and your neighbors.
人们有顾虑
People have concerns.
你已经说过了
Yeah, you said that.
没有当面和我说过
No one mentioned anything to me.
你可以理解为什么他们会有些害怕
Look, you can understand why they might be a little afraid.
这个东西在保护邻里的安全
This thing is keeping the neighborhood safe.
他们没必要担心
They have nothing to worry about.
虽然如此...
Be that as it may...
所以呢...
So...?
所以我们是来告诉你 我们会
So, we came to tell you that we're gonna
随时监督情况
be monitoring the situation.
从现在起
Moving forward.
随便你们 监督吧
By all means, monitor.
听着...
Look...
我们不会伤害任何人
We're not hurting anyone.
还没有而已
Not yet.
我们该说的都说了
We told you what we told you.
我听到了
And I heard you.
你为什么不进来
Why don't you come inside?
因为我不能
Because I can't.
爸爸妈妈都很想你
Mom and Dad. They miss you.
我拿回了你的玩具
I got your toy back.
你把他们打败了吗
Did you beat them up?
你应该能打败他们的
You should have.
不要发出声音
Don't make noise.
爸爸又会听到我的
Dad will hear me again.
我会放在车♥库♥
I'll leave it in the garage.
你不会再来看我了吗
Are you going to stop visiting?
我会的 但是会越来越困难
No. But it's getting harder.
为什么灯都关了
Why are the lights off?
没有钱
No money.
记住
Remember.
就放在车♥库♥
It's in the garage.
我能听到你的声音
I can hear you.
给我出来
Come out! Now!
怎么了
What is it?
-你打到他了吗 -我不知道
- Did you get him? - I don't know.
凯特
Kate.
妈妈
Mom.
-你到底怎么回事 -我怎么会知道
- What is wrong with you? - I didn't know.
-你可能会害死她 -她...我没有...
- You could have killed her. - She... I didn't...
她怎么...她应该在屋里的
What's she doing...? She's supposed to be inside.
我怎么会知道
I didn't know!
她跑出来干什么
What the hell's she doing out here?!
出了很多故障啊
A lot's going wrong.
什么
What?
比平常多多了
More than usual.
看来就是会有这种情况
Guess these things happen.
有人吗
Hello?
凯特
Kate?
我们住在亨利家
亨利 你好
Henry, hi.
嗯
Yeah.
凯特在吗
Is Kate there?
嗯 她...
Yeah, is she...
她能接电♥话♥吗
Can she hear?
这...
It... Uh-huh.
她知道
Well, she knows.
她知道我打了电♥话♥
She knows I called.
丹尼 是爸爸
Hey, Danny. It's Dad.
我不知道你现在能不能听到我 但是如果...
I don't know if you can hear me right now, but if, um...
我修东西
I fix things.
这是我的专长
That's what I do.
我这辈子都在修东西
Done it my whole life.
只要我有目标 就可以 所以...
If I have a purpose, that's what it is, so...
但我修复不好这一切
But I can't fix this.
我以为我会永远保护你的安全
I thought I was gonna keep you safe forever,
但我没有做到
but I can't.
我真的很抱歉
And I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉我辜负了你
I'm so sorry I let you down. Okay?
你还好吗
How are you?
嗯
Yeah.
贝丝呢
And Beth?
很好 很好
Good. Good.
你...
Is, uh...
你...你能回家吗
Will... will you come home?
我...我想...
I-I... I want to sh...
我想给你看点东西
Uh, there's something I want to show you.
拜托
Please.
让我给你看看
Let me show you.
你修好了
You fixed it.
很简单的
It was easy.
来
Come on.
拳击机器人呢
Where's the Scrapper?
没了
It's gone.