剧集 | 环形物语 | 导航列表
早上好
Good morning.
你在等着上桌...
Are you waiting to...?
不 不
Oh, no. No.
不 我只是看看
No, I was just-just watching.
你是新搬来的吧
You're new in town, right?
对
Right.
我几周前搬过来的
Yeah. I-I m-moved here a few weeks ago.
不错
Oh. Nice.
我叫加迪斯
I'm Gaddis.
肯特
Kent.
你骑自行车的
You ride a bike.
没错
That's me.
你没有车还是...
Y-- Uh, no car, or...?
只是尽我一份力
Uh, just doing my part.
为了保护环境
You know, for the environment.
不错
Good.
那你真棒
Good for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
这首歌♥很难听吧
Uh, hey, this-this song is pretty awful, right?
这是我选的
I chose it.
那我...
Oh, well, I, um...
我不是很喜欢音乐
I'm not a-a big fan of music.
大都不喜欢
In-in general.
-大都 -不是很喜欢
- In general? - Not really.
我大都...从来想不到会放些音乐
I mean, I-I never think to put any on, in general.
简直难以想象
I can't even imagine.
嗯
Yeah.
我是说...
I mean...
我有其他喜欢的东西
there's-there's other things I like.
不过...嗯
But... yeah.
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm-I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
本来在这里吗
Uh, was it here?
差不多
Roughly.
好吧...
Well, uh...
-认识你很高兴 -我也是
- It was nice meeting you. - You, too.
下午好
Afternoon.
-怎么样 -我能修好
- What do you think? - I can fix it.
-多少钱 -别担心钱
- How much? - Don't worry about it.
这是谁的拖拉机
Whose tractor is this?
你认识他吗
Do you recognize him?
-他是谁 -我不知道 我没见过
- Who is he? - I don't know. I never met him.
我刚在那里面找到的
I just found that in there.
万一他回来找呢
What if he comes back for it?
找照片吗
The photo?
找拖拉机
The tractor.
那是不是能说明些什么
Wouldn't that be something?
明天应该能搞定
Should have it done tomorrow.
非常感谢
I appreciate it.
你在这里看到过洞吗
You ever see any holes out here?
-洞 -在地上的
- Holes? - In the ground.
算了
Never mind.
你还住在原来的地方吗
Are you still living where you were?
是的
I am.
你不想搬到离镇子近一点的地方吗
You don't have any interest in moving closer to town?
住在离林子近一点的地方更好
It's nice being near the woods.
他鸟
He birds.
我是鸟迷
I'm a birder.
你看鸟
I watch birds.
好吧
Oh, okay.
你看鸟
You watch birds.
它们身上有什么吸引你的地方
What do you like about them?
它们能...能带你来到一个
Well, they're a...a window into a world
与我们相邻的世界
that's right next to ours.
它们看待事物的方式 它们独特的叫声
The way they look, their unique calls.
它们很完美
They're perfect.
今天 我听说一只金鸻
Just today, I heard a golden plover
从南美飞回到了北极
on its way from South America to the Arctic.
那里有什么
What's there?
它们在那里交♥配♥
It's where they mate.
那里可不会是我的第一选择
Wouldn't be my first choice for a location.
我觉得那很浪漫
I think it's romantic.
为爱奔袭那么远
Going that far for love.
我同意
I agree.
怎么了 我就是同意
What? I do.
-我什么都没说 -那很好
- I didn't say anything. - Well, good.
你最近有交往的对象吗
Are you seeing anyone currently?
-当前 -他总是很挑剔
- At the moment? - He's always been very picky.
我的品位很独特
I have discerning tastes.
-那是一个意思 -我想
- That's the same thing. - Well, I imagine
附近的选择并不多
there aren't too many options around here.
我是指潜在的对象
For potential people.
的确不多
No, there's not.
酒不错
That is good wine.
-你还好吗 -嗯 你呢
- You good? - Yeah. You?
很好 很好
Yeah. Yeah.
这感觉肯定很好
Must be nice.
回到家 看到家里的灯因为有人等待你而亮着
Coming home and the lights are on because someone's there.
没有完美的事
Nothing's perfect.
你觉得而已
So you say.
不不不
No. No, no, no.
不
No.
你到底是谁
Hey, just who are you?
-别来烦我 -等等
- Leave me alone. - Just wait!
你能不能停下 告诉我你是谁
Will you stop this? Tell me who you are!
然后你就不来烦我吗
Will you leave me alone?!
别缠着我
Get away from me!
等等
Just wait!
等等
Just wait.
不要
Stop it.
你在拖拉机上 你修好了拖拉机
So, you're on the tractor, you fixed it,
你就来这里了
and now you're here?
你们俩住在这里吗
And you two live here?
一起吗
Together?
那你是
And you are?
亚历克斯
Alex.
你不是这里的人
You're not from here.
-你也不是 -你看上去很惊讶
- Neither are you. - You seem surprised.
不 只是...终于见到你了
No. It's just... nice to finally meet you.
外面那台拖拉机
You know, that tractor out there,
几个月前 突然消失了
it disappeared a few months ago, just like that.
嗯
Yeah.
-我以为被偷了 -我们都这么以为
- I thought it was stolen. - Yeah, we both did.
还有回环 它存在于你的那个地方吗
And the Loop, it exists where you're from?
我在那里当保安
I work there as a guard.
你呢
You?
已经关门好多年了
Shut down years ago.
我是说这里的
Uh, here.
-被关停了 -他们是这么告诉我们的
- Decommissioned. - That's what we were told.
关停的时候
At the time.
我觉得他们一定做了些什么
I'm thinking they did something.
-谁 -回环里的人
- Who? - At the Loop.
不是这里的回环 是你那里的
Uh, not here but where you're from.
一定是他们创造了平行地点
They must have caused parallel places,
平行世界...
worlds to...
没错
Yes.
而拖拉机被传送了
And the tractor got pulled through.
到了我的世界 因为他们干的好事
To where I'm from because of what they did.
所以拖拉机被偷了
So it was stolen.
算是吧
In a way.