剧集 | 环形物语 | 导航列表
干什么
What?
怎么了
What?
我会保证你的安全
I can keep you safe.
听见了吗
Did you hear me?
凯特
Kate?
听到了
I heard you.
早上好
Morning.
早啊
Morning.
那个...
There's a...
我遇到点问题
I have an issue.
什么问题
An issue?
就我家里 有点...
At home. A bit of a...
我想知道能不能预支点薪水
I wanted to know if I could get an advance.
我明白了
I see.
来照顾...
To take care of...
照顾家里 当然
At-at home. Of course, right.
应该没问题
Yeah, should be fine.
嗯
Yeah.
乐意帮忙
Happy to help.
给你
Here you go.
买♥♥它干什么
What's it for?
保护你们
Protection.
我可以保护你们
I can keep you safe.
你整晚都在外面吗
Were you out there all night?
发现什么了吗
There anything?
-昨晚睡着了吗 -嗯
- Did you sleep? - Mm-hmm.
很好
Good.
埃德呼叫服务处 完毕
Ed for office. Over.
菲尔收到 完毕
Phil here. Over.
我现在位于克利夫兰艾普尔
Yeah, I'm at, uh, Field Hat, Apple,
田顶镇 坐标037 完毕
Cleveland, zero, three, seven. Over.
收到 完毕
Yeah. Over.
这里误发了机器故障报告
Malfunction sent in error.
是误报 完毕
False alarm. Over.
已知悉
Error noted.
完毕
Over.
我儿子吉他弹得很好
You know, my son's pretty good on the guitar.
我要...我要再去拿杯咖啡
I'm-I'm gonna... I'm gonna get another coffee.
你想要点什么吗
You want anything?
不用了 谢谢
I'm good. Thanks, though.
好
Yeah.
如果那家伙回来了...
If this guy comes back...
...你会怎么对付他
...what will you do with him?
什么意思
What do you mean?
如果他又回来了
If he comes back... again.
然后呢
Yeah?
你觉得你会抓住他吗
Do you think you'd... grab him?
你觉得你会杀了他吗
Do you think you'd kill him?
可能吧
Maybe.
真的吗
Really?
你会怎么做
What would you do?
我什么都不会做
I wouldn't do anything.
我也没想过
I didn't.
因为你还没有成家
Well, you don't have a family.
但如果他不是暴♥力♥罪犯呢
But what if he's not violent?
他可能只是想要钱
He might just want money.
他一直在监视我女儿
He was watching my daughter.
我只是 自言自语
I just-- speaking for myself--
我无法接受杀人这种事
I couldn't handle killing someone.
思想上
Mentally.
还有现实中
In reality.
那我们不一样 你还没有成家
Then we're different. You don't have a family.
-我懂 -不 你不懂
- I know. - No, you don't!
-我的意思是... -你完全不明白
- I meant the... - You don't have a single idea
什么是责任
of what it's like-- the responsibility.
-埃德 埃德 -一旦坏事发生
- Ed. Ed. - The weight when something happens,
糟糕的事发生在你至亲身上 那种负重
something awful to one of your very own...
我去放几首歌♥
I'm gonna put a few songs in.
该继续工作了
Should be getting back to it.
那就放一首吧
One, then.
很好 现在后退
Good. Now step back.
前进
Now forward.
你看 并不难吧
See? Not so hard.
强大的感觉很好
It's good to feel strong.
埃德 没事吧
Ed, is everything okay?
我的天...
Oh, my...
我告诉过你的
I told you.
现在别说这个
Oh, not now.
该死
Shit.
真的很危险
This is really dangerous.
你得修好它 好吗
You need to fix this, all right?
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
贝丝在哪
Hey, where's Beth?
迅速地撕下来
Rip it off fast.
会疼的
It will hurt.
慢点撕疼的时间更长
Hurts longer if you go slow.
你帮我撕
You do it.
你能坚强起来吗
Can you be strong?
当然
Yes.
你看 没事了吧
See? All better.
缴纳完医院的账单后
And after the hospital bills?
我们手头很紧
We're short.
缺什么
On what?
什么都缺
Everything.
我们得恢复用电
We need the lights back on.
我会修好的
I'll do it.
几天的事儿
Couple days work.
钱从哪来
With what money?
我去找亨利
I'll ask Henry.
不行
No.
我会解决的
I'll figure it out.
那个拳击机器人呢
What about the Scrapper?
怎么了
What about it?
这回没人来了
No one's been back out there.
是啊 因为那个拳击机器人
Yeah, because of the Scrapper.
你几乎没怎么睡
Okay, you're barely sleeping.
拳击机器人不能卖♥♥
The Scrapper stays.
凯特 我需要它
Look, Kate. I need it.
那你每晚都要出去吗
So, you're just gonna be outside every night?
要持续多久
For how long?
我不知道 听着...
I don't know. Look...
-埃德 -我会卖♥♥掉车
- Oh, Ed... - I'll sell the car.
-我...怎么了 -这不是你一个人的责任
- I'll... What? - This is not all on you.
当然是了
Well, of course it is.
我们今天要去见你哥哥
We should see your brother today.
我不想去
I don't want to.
为什么
Why?
那不是我哥哥
That's not my brother.
那只是他的身体
It's just his body.
你这样说不好
That's an awful thing to say.
你错了
You're wrong.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
你们好
Hi, there.
非法闯入有什么进展吗
Anything on those break-ins?
我们是因为接到一些投诉电♥话♥才来的
We're here because we got some calls.
人们都很担心
People are concerned.
-什么 -担心这个
- Yeah? - About this.
它怎么了
What about it?
我又没做什么违法的事
I'm not doing anything illegal.
的确没有
No. You're not.