剧集 | 环形物语 | 导航列表
环形物语
第一季 第一集
晚上好
Good evening.
或者也可以说早上好 要看你住在哪里了
Or good morning, depending on where you reside.
我叫拉斯·威拉德
My name is Russ Willard,
我是默瑟实验物理中心的创建人
and I'm the founder of the Mercer Center for Experimental Physics,
它就建在这里 俄亥俄州默瑟县
which was constructed here beneath the town of Mercer, Ohio,
本地人称之为「回环」
and which is referred to locally as the Loop.
它的目的是解密和探索宇宙的奥秘
Its purpose: to unlock and explore the mysteries of the universe.
鉴于我们的独特研究
As a result of our unique research,
在这里 你将见到一些你此前认为不可能的景象
you will see here sights that, well, you'd say were impossible.
但他们确实存在于这里
And yet, there they are.
镇上的每个人都以不同的方式跟回环有着联♥系♥
Everyone in town is connected to the Loop in one way or another.
你们将知晓他们的很多故事
And you will come to know many of their tales
早晚会的
in time.
那么 现在该从何开始呢
So, where now to begin?
罗丽塔
Loretta.
阿尔玛 这比你的理论更高一层
Alma, this is bigger than your theories.
它涉及的是极限
It's about limits.
被你的「浪人」项目无视的极限
Limits you ignored with your Vagabond project.
阿尔玛 探求答案的方式有正确和错误之分
Alma, there's a right and a wrong way to pursue answers.
你不能堂而皇之地偷走「暗核」的一部分
You can't just steal a piece of the Eclipse
还觉得没人会察觉
and think no one will notice.
我什么都没干
I've done nothing.
-那罗丽塔怎么办 -她怎么了
- And Loretta? - What about her?
她需要母亲
She needs a mother.
但你却将她置入危险中
And instead, you're putting her in danger.
她可以照顾好自己
She can take care of herself.
但你却无法照顾好你自己
The same can't be said for you.
我不想再听你说这些了
I don't want to listen to any more of this.
阿尔玛 我跟你说 赶快放回去
Alma, I'm telling you, put it back.
滚出我家
Get out of my house.
滚出我家
Get out of my house!
罗丽塔
Loretta?
罗丽塔
Loretta?
将军
Check.
那个人 他为什么生你的气
That man... why was he mad at you?
他生气是因为我拿走了一样东西
He's mad because I took something.
-但你跟他说你没拿 -我确实拿了
- You told him you didn't. - But I did.
你叫我永远不要偷东西
You told me that I should never steal.
-你说那是不对的 -我不是偷的
- That it's wrong. - I didn't steal it.
我 只是拿到了而已
I, um, obtained it.
你会还回去吗
Will you give it back?
最终会的
Eventually.
但首先我需要用它来做个实验
First, I need it for an experiment.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
不行 太危险了
No, it's too dangerous.
你拿走的那个东西
The thing you obtained,
是地下的吗
is it from underground?
你在地下都干些什么
What do you do down there?
你不会明白的
You wouldn't understand.
不 我会的
Yes, I would.
或许将来有一天你会明白
Maybe one day you will.
那一定很了不起 不是吗
Wouldn't that be something?
-什么 -我们
- What? - Us.
一起在回环里工作
Working together at the Loop.
我很乐意
I'd like that.
你都不知道我们到时候要做什么
You don't even know what we'd be doing.
那不重要 我们会在一起工作
It doesn't matter. We'd be together.
的确 不是吗
We would, wouldn't we?
阿尔玛
Alma?
你会还回去吗
Will you give it back?
最终会的
Eventually.
但首先我需要用它来做个实验
First I need it for an experiment.
很好 杰瑞
Very good, Jerry.
谢谢
Thank you.
进步很多了 贝蒂
Much improved, Betty.
给 好好看看你的作业
There you go, to check your work.
放学后来找我一下
See me after class.
你妈妈会很骄傲的
Your mother will be proud.
阿尔玛
Alma?!
阿尔玛
Alma?
阿尔玛
Alma!
阿尔玛
Alma!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
击中眼睛 就能带来好运
Hit it in the eye and it's good luck.
住手
Stop.
为什么
Why?
要是别人打你 你会开心吗
How would you like to be picked on?
但它只是个机器人
But it's a robot.
阿尔玛
Alma!
阿尔玛
Alma!
你有没有想过机器人是从哪来的
Ever wonder where robots come from?
别来烦我
Leave me alone.
我哥哥说机器人是他们在地下做的研究工作的一部分
My brother says it's part of what they do underground.
他们制♥造♥出来的 或者发现的
Like, they made them, or found them.
你跑到这里来干什么
What are you doing out here anyway?
-这一片是我的森林 -不 才不是
- These are my woods. - No, they're not.
只是未获得正式认可
Well, not officially,
但是 你到底在干什么
but what are you doing?
-在找人 -你走失了吗
- Looking for someone. - You lost?
没有 是她走失了
No. She is.
谁
Who?
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need your help.
你不会想进去的
You don't want to go in there.
闹鬼
Haunted.
阿尔玛
Alma?
我就说吧 闹鬼
Told you. Haunted.
真棒
Oh, nice.
我收集好看的松果
I collect the good ones.
你到底要找谁
Who you looking for?
你朋友吗
Your friend?
我妈
My mom.
我可以帮你找到她
I can help you find her.
如果你愿意的话
If you want.
你家本来在这里吗
Your house was here?
-我从没见过啊 -因为它现在不见了
- I've just never seen it. - 'Cause it's gone now.
你妈妈在地下工作吗
Your mom work underground?
我爸妈也是
So do my parents.
也许他们知道她在哪
Maybe they know where she is.
我妈妈应该在书房♥ 但我们得小声点
My mom should be in her study, but we have to be quiet.
她不喜欢被打扰
She doesn't like being bothered.
你看过我的提案了
You read my proposal.
我还有一些疑虑
There are a few remaining concerns.
疑虑
Concerns?
-有些问题尚未得到回答 -我已经考虑过所有变量了
- Unanswered questions. - I've considered every variable.
-提案里都写了 -妈妈
- It's all there in my proposal. - Mom.
你无疑付出了很多努力 我没那个意思
There's no doubt you've put the work in. I'm not saying that.
-那你是什么意思 -妈妈
- Well, then, what are you saying? Okay. - Mom?
-你没看到大人在说话吗 -我只是...
- Can't you see the adults are talking? - I just...
科尔 我和你爷爷在一起
Cole, I'm with your grandfather.
-我只是想问... -科尔
- I just wanted to ask... - Cole.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-他只是个孩子 -他该懂得分辨是非的
- He's just a boy. - Oh, he knows better.
你也一样
So do you.
我妈妈...
My mom...
来 我带你看我房♥间
Come on. I'll show you my room.
这是我哥哥
This is my brother.
她在找她妈妈
She's looking for her mom.
你告诉妈妈了吗
Uh, did you tell Mom?
算是说了吧
Sort of.