剧集 | 环形物语 | 导航列表
完美
Perfect.
我是鸟迷
I'm a birder.
我喜欢鸟是因为它们很完美
I like birds because they're perfect.
这两者不太一样
That's not really the same thing.
对 的确
Yeah, I-I guess not.
但因为你说的话 我就想着...
I just thought because of what you said, I...
跟你聊天感觉好奇怪
Just it's so strange talking to you.
-抱歉 -不 不
- Sorry. - No, no.
这是好事
It's a good thing.
对他来说
With him,
他都听过了
he's heard it all before.
但对你 一切都是新的
But with you, it's all new.
不是吗
Isn't it?
-这太好吃了 -是啊 做得很好
- This is really good. - Yes. Well done.
看来我得再做一次
I'll have to make it again.
你累了吗
You tired?
今天呼吸了很多新鲜空气
Lots of fresh air today.
你会睡得很香的
You will sleep well.
你们想看电影吗
You want to watch a movie?
我累坏了
I'm beat.
但你可以看
You can, though.
我还是别看了 我明天得早起
I shouldn't. I have to get up early.
-我可以帮忙洗碗 -不 不
- I could help with the dishes. - Oh, no, no.
不用麻烦你
Please don't worry.
我明天洗就行
I will take care of them tomorrow.
看完这几本书告诉我你的感想
I'm curious what you'll think of those books.
好
Yeah.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
你感觉怎么样
Feeling all right?
我好像也挺累了
I guess I'm tired, too.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
我们今晚邀请了朋友来作客
We're having friends over tonight.
我和亚历克斯
Alex and I.
你能不能...
Would you mind...?
当然
Of course.
毕竟我们要怎么解...
I mean, how would we...
没法解释
We couldn't.
-我知道这不理想 但你会... -我会待在这
- I know it isn't ideal, but you'll... - I'll stay here.
怎么了
What?
他们还是有可能透过窗户看见你
It's just, with the windows, they still might see.
我知道了
I see.
-那我该去哪里 -棚屋吧
- So, then, where? - Maybe the shed.
-很抱歉 -没事
- I'm so sorry. - It's fine.
-就今晚而已 -我说了没事
- It'll be just for the night. - I said it's fine.
我吓着你了吗
I scare you?
饿了吗
Hungry?
谢谢
Thank you.
-你玩得开心吗 -不
- Uh, you having fun? - No.
不怎么样
Not really.
你不喜欢他们吗
You don't like them?
喜欢 刚开始时
I did, at first.
你喜欢他什么
And what do you like about him?
你吗
You?
你们在一起很久了
I mean, you've been together for so long.
没错
That's true.
所以一定有什么原因
So, there must be a reason.
有的
There is.
什么原因
What is it?
因为你独一无二
Because there is no one like you.
我该走了
I shall go.
-亚历克斯 -明天见
- Alex. - See you tomorrow.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Come on! Fuck you!
不 亚历克斯 亚历克斯 不
No, Alex! Alex, no!
-操你的 -不 你每次都这样
- Fuck you! - No. E-Every time you do this!
老天 让我喘口气吧
Jesus Christ, give me a break, man.
你到底要喘什么气
What?! What break do you need?!
-操你的 -好极了
- Fuck you! - Oh, great.
真是好极了
That-that is-- That's great.
这...
Oh, that's...
亚历克斯
Alex!
该死
Shit.
一切都还好吗
How is everything?
一切
Everything?
昨晚 我听见你们吵架了
Last night, I heard you.
所以呢
And?
我觉得...
Well, it made me think...
你们之间可能出了点问题
maybe things aren't going so well with you two.
-我说错了吗 -只是小争执
- Am I wrong? - Was just an argument.
我们就是偶尔会吵架
We have those from time to time.
没别的了吗
Nothing more?
没了
Not really.
听着
Look...
当你像我一样
when you've been in a relationship
-长♥期♥交往一个人时 -别用这种态度跟我讲话
- as long as we have... - Don't talk down to me.
我不是有意的 只是...
I don't mean to. It's just--
你会明白的
You'll see.
没有什么是完美的
Nothing's perfect.
你能分辨出是什么鸟吗
Can you identify it?
不能
No.
你呢
You?
不能
No.
我很孤独
I was lonely.
并且不是为其他人孤独
And not just for anyone.
我是为你而感到孤独
I was lonely for you.
这些话我写了很久
I've been writing in these pages for so long,
盼望我们能相见
hoping we'd meet,
想象我们如果在一起会是什么样
wondering what it would be like if we were together.
现在 我们相见了
And now, here we are.
你比我想象的更完美
And you're more perfect than I ever had imagined.
我知道你爱他
I know you love him,
但那只是意味着你也可以爱我
but that only means you could love me as well.
甚至可能爱得更多
Maybe even more so.
那真是个奇怪的想法 不是吗
Is that such an odd thought to have?
我们会过得多么快乐
We could be so happy.
跟我私奔吧
Run away with me.
跟我在一起
Be with me.
我会等着你
I'm waiting.
直到永远
Always.
什么事
What's wrong?
我想要的一切 我所有的感受
Everything I want, everything I've felt,
都在这里了
it's in there.
我会等着你
I'll wait for you.
亚历克斯在哪儿
Where's Alex?
你读过了吗
Did you read it?
-我... -我不知道该说什么
- I'm... - I don't know what to say.
我只想问为什么
Just why?
-你把他的爱当成理所当然 -你真这样想
- You take him for granted. - You really feel that way?
换我不会这样对你
I wouldn't have done this to you.
试着把他夺走
Try to take him away.
你不会
You wouldn't?
可能吧
Maybe.
真的很难
It's hard.
知道在这种情况下该怎么做
Knowing what to do in a situation like this.
我不想冲你发火
I don't want to be mad at you.
但还是发火了
And yet?
但还是发火了
And yet.
你要明白
You have to understand,
亚历克斯并不完全是你想象的那样
Alex isn't everything you imagined.
他跟其他男人在一起过
There have been other men.
-你什么意思 -他控制不住
- What do you mean? - He can't help it.