剧集 | 环形物语 | 导航列表
He made it?
它有生命
It was alive.
以自己的方式
In its own way.
现在仍是
It still is.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我就是知道
I just do.
一直自己待在那
All this time, alone.
真可怜
Poor thing.
可怜
Poor thing?
你知道我当年在那里遭遇了什么吗
Do you have any idea what happened to me out there?
他怎么不杀掉它
Why didn't he just kill it?
那是第一只
It was the first.
我...
I...
他知道下一只会更像...
He knew the next would have to be more like...
更像什么
More like what?
更像我们
Like us.
所以他把它放上小舟
So he put it on a boat.
你不该去那儿的
You should not have gone there.
他觉得很愧疚
He felt so guilty.
但他意识到它太不同了
But he realized that it was too different.
人们不喜欢太与众不同的东西
People don't like things that are different.
所以爸就把它送到那 防止它伤害别人
So, Dad put it out there so it wouldn't hurt anybody?
不
No.
他是为了没人能伤害到它
He put it out there so no one would hurt it.
你认出我了吗
Do you recognize me?
我...
My,
我父亲
my father...
他创造了你
he made you.
他把你送上独木舟
He put you on a boat.
把你藏在这
To hide you here.
让你...
Keep you s...
让你不受伤害
To keep you safe.
对不起
I'm sorry.
很抱歉伤到了你
Sorry for hurting you.
我当时不知道
I didn't know.
没事的 不 没事的
It's all right. No, no, it's all right.
没事的 我不会...
It's all right. I'm not gonna...
看
Here.