剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
多愉快的旧日回忆啊
Happy days.
你知道什么能让我开心起来吗 威尼西亚
You know what might cheer me up, Venetia?
我想看着你被爆头
I think I'd like to see your head explode.
开枪啊 你个懦夫
Go on, then, you cowardly little fuck.
交给你们了
He's all yours.
-别碰我 -冷静
- Get your hands off of me! - All right, just calm down.
在奇兹韦尔宅邸的时候我把子弹取了出来
I took the bullets out at Chiswell House.
上车
In you go.
他怎么从你嘴里套出马修的名字的
How did he manage to get Matthew's name out of you?
因为你永远都不应该给嫌疑人...
Because you should never, ever give a suspect...
你数落我之前
Can I just have two minutes
能不能让我清静一下 庆幸自己还活着
to enjoy not being dead before you start?
好吧
Fair enough.
拉夫的妈妈喜欢他留长发
Raff's mother liked his hair long.
别人总把他错认成女孩
He always got mistaken for a girl.
但我看着他们扛着...
But I saw them carrying the...
粉色的毯子里卷着的是宠物小马
The body in the pink blanket was a pet pony.
弗雷迪射杀了它
Freddie shot it.
你♥爸♥爸帮他埋掉了
Your dad helped him get rid of it.
但你看到掐拉斐尔的人也是弗雷迪
But Freddie's also the person you saw strangling Raphael.
可能正因此你才把两件事联♥系♥在一起
That's probably why you made the connection.
我真以为是女孩
I swear I thought it was a girl.
嗯
Well...
你这个目击者已经很厉害了 比利
..you were a bloody good witness, Billy.
一个六岁孩子能做到这些不简单
For a six-year-old kid, you did very well.
所以我看见的是你的兄弟
So it was your brothers I saw?
我听说...
The way I heard it, erm...
弗雷迪本来应该照看拉夫的
..Freddie was meant to babysit Raff,
但他的朋友想去小山上的马那里
but his friends wanted to go up to the horse and...
他们闹得太过了
..I suppose they took things too far.
当时我们父母在闹离婚 我们过得不太好
It was a difficult time with our parents' divorce,
可能弗雷迪有点...
and Freddie could be a bit...
我知道这不能为任何事开脱
I know that doesn't excuse anything.
我...
I know...
了解一些
..a bit about that. Well...
我妈妈去世 我爸爸酗酒...
When my mum died and my dad was drinking, it was...
我看到了
I saw.
我看到他有一次踢你
I saw him kick you once.
我想发声来着 真的
I tried to say something, I really did.
你让我住在这里已经很好了
You putting me up here's been really kind.
你不必帮我做什么的
You didn't have to do nothing for me.
我们出钱给你做长♥期♥治疗
We're going to pay for your long-term treatment.
我们家欠你的
My family owes you that.
科莫兰给我这个建议的时候我就想 "对
You see, Cormoran suggested it and I just thought, "Yes.
这是件好事"
"Yes, that can be one good thing."
我不想...
I don't want to be...
-做一个... -你不是
- ..a... - No, you're not.
真的
Honestly.
报纸说"一幅失踪的斯塔布斯作品 发大财了"
The papers keep saying, "A lost Stubbs, what good fortune!"
但我们家所有的男性都不在了
But all of our men are gone.
爸爸 弗雷迪
Papa, Freddie.
拉夫也算是
And Raff too, in a way.
他们都不在了
All of them are gone.
不容易吧
It's not easy, is it?
这些事
Any of it.
是因为人
It's people.
他们不知道怎么生活
They don't know how to live.
你想过我们以后怎么办吗
Do you ever think about where we're going?
我想...
I suppose...
平衡一下收支
..get the bank balance a bit healthier
这样我们不用过得这么紧巴巴
so we're not so hand-to-mouth.
让我们的事务所成为伦敦第一
And make the agency the best in London.
-我们应该留住山姆 -我觉得也是
- I think we should keep Sam on. - Me too.
认知行为治疗怎么样了
How's the CBT going?
我在锻炼
I'm doing my exercises.
你的腿怎么样了
How's your leg?
我在锻炼
Yeah, doing my exercises.
过后你想跟我 尼克和伊尔萨一起吃咖喱吗
Do you want to come for a curry with me, Nick and Ilsa later?
貌似不错 我会去的
Sounds good. I'll be there.
我到了
I think this is me.
哈里斯先生
Mr Harris.
可能是份美差
Could be a nice job.
我要去芬斯伯里公园
I'm heading to Finsbury Park.
山姆请的保姆来不了 所以我说我去帮忙
Sam's baby-sitter fell through so I said I'd take over surveillance.
今晚见
Well, I'll see you tonight.
我带啤酒去
I'll bring beer.
我知道
I know.
斯特莱克事务所 我是罗宾·埃拉考特
Strike agency, Robin Ellacott speaking.
有什么可以帮您
How can we help?
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表