剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
真美 卢拉
You look lovely, Lula.
卢拉 看这里 卢拉 转个身
Lula, over here. Lula, just turn around!
听着 我不想见你 行吗
Look, I don't want to see you, OK?
居伊·索梅
献给布谷鸟 索梅
*你和我*
*You and me*
*我和你*
*Me and you*
神探斯特莱克
*不知为何 我们做到了*
*Somehow, we made it through*
*我可能离开了 可能身处远方*
*I may be gone, I may be far away*
*但我会陪你走这条路上的每一步*
*But I walk beside you every step of the way*
*当你疲惫不堪 遍体鳞伤*
*When you're used, bruised, black and blued*
*别去想它*
*Don't think about it*
*永不怀疑*
*Never doubt it*
*我会同你一并前行*
*I'll walk beside you.*
布谷鸟的呼唤
第一季第一集
左侧车门即将开启
Doors will open on the left-hand side.
可在本站换乘北线
Change for the Northern Line.
莱斯特广场站
你为什么这样做
Why are you doing this?
因为我再也忍♥不了你了
Because I can't live with you any more!
能有机会幸福
For a chance of being happy
再不让某个疯子把我的生活弄得一团糟
without some psycho making my life a misery.
现在我成疯子了 还有骗子
Oh, a psycho now, as well as a liar.
还有其他那些破事
Yeah, among other things.
你接下来去哪里过夜
And where are you going to sleep next?
我不知道 但不管去哪也好过...
I don't know, but anywhere will be better than...
你个疯婆子
You mad bitch!
你需要我 你等着瞧吧
You need me, you just watch!
走开
Walk away!
你会主动回来的 你一贯如此
You'll come running back. You always do!
夏洛特
Charlotte!
CB·斯特莱克
私♥家♥侦♥探♥
请坐
Sit down.
-你没事吧 -没事 抱歉
- You OK? - Yeah, sorry.
刚才很抱歉
Sorry about that.
没事
Oh, it's fine.
我有什么能帮你的吗
How can I help you?
我是新来的临时工
I'm the new temp.
我这周在这里工作
I'm here for the week.
不 我取消临时工了
No, I cancelled that.
肯定取消了
Definitely.
他们对退订退款还挺苛刻的
They're pretty strict on refunds.
好吧
Ok.
我先把这里清理了
I'll just, er, clear this.
你希望我来吗
So do you want me to...?
好的 就你懂的...
Yeah, just, you know...
我就在我的办公室
I'll be in my office.
好的
Ok.
您好 有什么可以帮您的吗
Hello, can I help you?
你好 我叫约翰·布里斯托
Oh, hi. Um, my name's John Bristow.
我想跟斯特莱克先生谈谈 如果可以的话
I'd like to speak to Mr Strike, if possible.
您是否有预约
Do you have an appointment?
没有...
Ah, er, no.
我们认识
We know each other.
-先请坐 布里斯托先生 -谢谢
- Well, take a seat, Mr Bristow. - Thank you.
怎么了
Yeah?
有一位
There's a...
新客户 约翰·布里斯托先生
new client. Mr John Bristow.
没有预约 但他说他认识你
Doesn't have an appointment, but he says he knows you.
我不认识什么约翰·布里斯托
I don't know a John Bristow.
好吧
Right.
他说他认识你
Well, he says he does.
给我两分钟
Two minutes.
能请你先关下门吗
Could you shut the door, please?
您想喝点什么吗
Would you like anything to drink?
好的 牛奶咖啡 无糖
Oh, er, yeah. White coffee, no sugar, please.
我们开始吧
Shall we go through?
还记得我吗
Remember me?
查理的哥哥 你的朋友 查理·布里斯托
Charlie's brother. Your friend, Charlie Bristow, from...
约翰 好久不见...
John. It's been...
请坐
Take a seat.
你母亲还好吗 查理发生意外后 我还不曾
How's your mother? After Charlie's accident, I never really...
很遗憾 不太好
Not so good, I'm afraid.
她已是癌症四期 扩散到了淋巴结
She has stage four cancer, which has spread to the lymph nodes.
很遗憾听到这个
I'm sorry to hear that.
她一直对我很好
She was always very kind to me.
我看见你名字时 想起来了是你
I remembered that when I saw your name.
-并没那么多人叫科莫兰·斯特莱克 -是
- There aren't so many Cormoran Strikes around! - Yeah.
-我能帮你什么吗 约翰 -是我妹妹的事
- How can I help you, John? - It's about my sister.
当然 你们从未见过面
Er, of course, you wouldn't have met.
我父母在查理死后一年 又收养了一个孩子
Mum and Dad adopted again about a year after Charlie's death.
我妹妹以我母亲婚前的姓氏
My sister used our mother's maiden name
作为她职业生涯的艺名
for her professional career.
世人叫她卢拉·兰德里
The world knew her as Lula Landry.
谢谢 桑德拉
Thanks, Sandra.
就是那个卢拉·兰德里
THE Lula Landry?
那天早些时候我跟她谈合同的事
I was with her earlier that day to discuss contracts.
她要去摩洛哥拍摄 为此兴奋不已
She had an upcoming shoot in Morocco, she was excited about it,
她非常开心
she was happy.
现在 尸检结果说是自杀
Now, the inquest verdict said suicide...
可我认为她是被谋杀的
But I think she was murdered.
您好 科莫兰·斯特莱克办公室
Hello, Cormoran Strike's office.
他正在见客户
Er, I'm afraid he's with a client at the moment.
好的 当然 您怎么称呼
Yes, of course. Who shall I say called?
吉莱斯皮 法♥院♥ 诉讼
他们在监控录像上发现一个小伙子
Now, a chap they picked up on CCTV,
始终没查到他
they never traced him.
他从外面望着公♥寓♥
He was outside, watching the flat.
看起来是个黑人小伙
Looks like a black chap.
他不是 你知道 就是
Not that...you know...just...
没有视频吗
We haven't got the actual footage?
没有 只有这些照片
No, just those stills.
但我的当务之急是要查出他是谁
But it is my priority to find out who he is.
所有材料都在这儿
It's all set out in there.
我自己的分♥析♥ 还有警方的很多证据
My own analysis, plus a lot of the police evidence
是我在尸检期间获得的
which I obtained during the inquest.
尸检得出结论是自杀
The inquest that returned a verdict of suicide?
因为验尸官无法忽视她的过去
Because the coroner couldn't see past a girl
一个有着糟糕的心理健康史的姑娘
with a poor history of mental health.
听着
Look...
好好看看档案里的资料 提几个问题
Review the information in the file. Ask some questions.
然后我们可以讨论下一步如何行动
Then we can discuss any further involvement.
这是一千英镑 着手调查吧
There's 1,000 pounds, just to do that.
听着 就当是趁我妈妈还活着
Look, even if it's just to put our minds at rest
让我们感到宽慰
while Mum's still alive,
不再因为感觉没有讨回公道而焦虑
and stop this horrible anxiety that justice has not been done.
查理从来不想让我跟你们一起踢球
Charlie never wanted to let me play football with you guys.
你记得吗
Do you remember?
你总是说
And you always said,
"让他跟着吧 可以当球童"
"Oh, let him tag along, he can be ball boy."
作为我们全家的朋友
As a friend of our family...
你是最合适的人选
You're exactly the right person.
请不要拒绝
Please don't say no.
眼下我只能答应你看这些档案
I can only promise to review the file at this stage.
好的
Of course.
那么 我们晚点再谈
We'll, er, speak later, then.
再见 约翰
See you, John.
多谢你准备了咖啡 桑德拉
Thanks for sorting the coffee, Sandra.
没什么 有位吉莱斯皮先生打来电♥话♥
That's all right. A Mr Gillespie called.
说有重要的事
He said it was important.
为什么你一直叫我桑德拉
Why do you keep calling me Sandra?
-你不叫这个名字 -是的
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表