剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
Jimmy, we want the same thing,
我们马上就要拿到照片了
and we are very close to getting the pictures.
阿米尔在处理
Aamir's taking care of it.
到那时奇兹韦尔就无法掩藏了
Then Chiswell can't hide.
目前为止最有用的音频就这些了
That's the most useful thing so far.
不 很棒
No, it's good.
能帮我们留住我们的客户
It might really help us hang on to our client.
如果有必要的话 对柯蒂斯-莱西施压
Push hard with Curtis-Lacey if you have to.
你那边进展如何了
Er, how are things with you?
至少不是一无所获
Well, it's not been a completely wasted day.
你看弗雷迪的襟针
Look at Freddie's lapel pin?
是击剑运动员
It's a fencer.
他卧室的墙上也挂着一把佩剑
And he had a fencer's sabre mounted on his bedroom wall.
我查了查
I dug around.
他曾经是英国19岁以下组击剑运动员
He was part of the UK under-19s' squad.
还有
And...
这个女孩也是
..so was this girl.
英国青年佩剑队
这位是瑞安诺·温
This is Rhiannon Winn.
黛拉和格兰特的独生女
Della and Geraint's only child.
这张照片上她16岁
She's 16 in that photo.
比利看见的被掐死的不会是她吧
You don't think Billy saw her strangled...?
瑞安诺被葬在威尔士
Rhiannon's buried in Wales.
她肯定不是小山谷里的那个女孩
She's definitely not the girl from the dell.
但还有这个
But there's this as well.
那不是同一条裙子吗
Is that the same dress as...?
对 瑞安诺就是弗雷迪在派对羞辱的那个女孩
Yeah, Rhiannon's the girl Freddie humiliated at his party.
我给他们的击剑队教练打过电♥话♥
I called their old fencing coach.
瑞安诺加入了击剑队
Rhiannon made it on to the team,
让弗雷迪的女朋友失去了名额
and Freddie's girlfriend lost her spot.
如果这些都是冰山一角呢
What if this is all the tip of the iceberg?
如果弗雷迪之后做了很不堪的事呢
What if Freddie did something really nasty, later?
吉米也在
Jimmy was there.
他可能知道其他照片
He might know about other photos.
他对她做了什么
What do you think he did to her?
我不知道 但我们知道派对过后四周
I don't know, but we know she hanged herself
她上吊自杀了
four weeks after the party.
奇兹韦尔的儿子去世后 他想让所有人尊重逝者
Chiswell wants everyone to respect his son's legacy.
但我调查弗雷迪的案子来着
But I was on Freddie's case.
他的手下都讨厌他
All of his men hated him.
我们能找谁聊聊呢 还不能惊动奇兹韦尔
Who can we talk to, without tipping the Chiswells off?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
我还是...
Erm, I'd better, erm...
我明天再回来
I mean, I can...I can come back tomorrow
如果你还在家的话
if you're still going to be here?
再说吧
Well, let's see how it goes.
你周末过得好吗
Was it a good weekend?
嗯 还行
Yeah, it was OK.
那再见了
Right. See you, erm...
-到时候见 -好
- See you when I see you. - Yeah.
谢谢 罗蕾莱
Thank you, Lorelei.
再见亲爱的
Bye, darling.
这裙子好漂亮 伊兹
Gorgeous dress, Izzy.
谢谢 说不准呢
Thanks! You never know with these things.
也许会碰到真命天子
Might meet someone.
希望不是另一个议员
Hopefully not another MP!
在奇兹韦尔宅邸肯定办过特别精彩的派对
You must have had some great parties at Chiswell House.
我们小时候确实办过
When we were younger, we did.
弗雷迪18岁生日派对怎么样
What was Freddie's 18th like?
我们去宅邸的时候 你♥爸♥爸带我们看了他的房♥间
Oh, your dad showed us his room while we were there.
有些照片
There were some photos.
不 不是那个派对
No, there aren't, not of that party.
抱歉 你具体看到什么了
Sorry, what exactly did you see?
-那封电子邮件删了吗 -删了
- Is that e-mail gone? - Yes. Deleted.
六点去部里接我
Pick me up from the Ministry at six.
可亲的朋友亨利·德拉蒙德怎么样了
How was lovely Henry Drummond?
闭嘴 伊兹 上帝啊
Oh, shut up, Izzy! For God's sake!
四个孩子
Four children.
只有一个还算像话 他却死了
Only one of them worth a damn, and he's dead.
他本应该站在我旁边
He would have stood next to me.
俯视他们
He would have stared them down.
你有什么进展
What progress have you made?
我跟柯蒂斯-莱西博士聊过之后也许就能...
Oh, when I speak to Dr Curtis-Lacey I might be able...
可能没好处
Might's no good.
刀架在我脖子上 不是他们的
It's my head on the block, not theirs.
求你了
Please...
他们要夺走我的一切
They're taking everything from me.
我求你
I'm begging you.
已删除
无发件人
你怎么样了 山姆
How're you doing, Sam?
要出事 朋友
There's something going on, pal.
吉米去参加什么运动员活动
Jimmy's gone to some event for athletes.
不让我去
Wouldn't let me go.
罗宾也要去参加那个活动
Robin's heading to the same thing.
天啊
Christ.
-我没打扰你... -理疗师在给我按♥摩♥
- I've not interrupted... - I'm with the physio.
这样啊
Ah, ok.
听着 他们带了一个横幅
Listen, they've taken a banner with them.
上面画着一匹马
It's got that horse on it.
-就是比利在你办公室墙上刻的那个 -好
- You know the one that Billy carved on your wall? - All right.
我到时候过去
I'll get down there.
你这一周卧床休息了吗
What happened to the week of bed rest?
就这样了
That happened.
威尼西亚你好美
Venetia, you look amazing.
谢了 拉夫
Thanks, Raff.
你也很漂亮
And don't you look gorgeous too!
我喜欢你的吊坠
I love your pendant.
他们对你真好 是不是 作为实习生来说
You're being treated very well, aren't you? For an intern.
威尼西亚很能干 而且不用付她钱
Venetia's doing something useful, and she's free of charge.
跟你完全相反 金瓦拉
So, she's the complete opposite of you, Kinvara.
去你的吧 小混♥蛋♥
Oh, fuck off, you little shit.
用于更年期综合症的顺势疗法药物
我的拉克西斯药怎么在这
What are my Lachesis pills doing here?
-爸爸早先把它放在那的 -好
- Papa left them there earlier. - Right.
我们该走了
We should probably push off.
要是邀请拉夫了就好了
I do think we might have invited Raff.
不想让他像发♥情♥的狗一样追着威尼西亚
Didn't want him trailing after Venetia like a dog in heat.
只有荡♥妇♥才会发♥情♥
It's only bitches who go in to heat.
你最懂了
Well, you'd be the expert.
他的车马上就到
It's his car next.
准备好
Get ready.
你要付出代价
你好 吉米
Hello, Jimmy.
到处是警♥察♥ 我是你的话我不会动手
There's police everywhere, I wouldn't.
那个埋在你♥爸♥爸的木屋后面的女孩
The girl buried behind your dad's cottage.
你知道她叫什么吗
Did you know her name?
我想喝香槟
I am ready for some champers!
怎么回事
What's going on?
该死
Fuck!
天啊
Oh, my God.
拿着手杖的那个是我的客人 放开他
Oi, the one with the stick, he's one of my guests. Let him go.
你干什么
What were you doing?!
保护你
Protecting you.
别碰我
Get your fucking hands off me!
刽子手
Murderer!
奇兹韦尔 王八蛋
Chiswell, you bastard!
刽子手 刽子手
Murderer! Murderer!
那个女孩说什么
What did that girl just say?
你闭嘴 蠢货
Why don't you shut up, you stupid bitch?!
裙子很漂亮
Nice dress.
他举着的横幅上画着白马
He had a banner with the white horse on it.
有人给伊兹发了这个
Someone sent Izzy this.
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表