剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
-我们不能出去说吗 -如果你想
- Are you sure we can't...? - You know, if you want
不带任何感情地吃到热饭睡到女人
a hot meal and a shag with no human emotions involved,
有餐馆和妓院
there are restaurants and brothels.
如果你不想付钱
If you're not prepared to pay for it,
至少像点样子
at least have the decency to treat that person
尊重下那个人
with the minimum of respect.
打个电♥话♥说以后不会再打来了
A phone call to say you won't be calling again.
要跟人分手就说出来 而不是躲躲藏藏的
Breaking up with someone by telling them, not just hiding.
分手就应该这样 你个懦夫
This is how it's done, you fucking coward.
面对面说出来
Face to face.
嗯 白中白是那个酒店的一间房♥
Yeah, Blanc de Blanc is a room at that hotel.
刚才有点尴尬
That was a bit awkward.
她本来可以先按门铃的
Well, she should really have buzzed up first.
不该那样突然来访
Not fair to take someone by surprise like that.
但睡在办公室楼上
I suppose living above your office, though,
可以做到工作生活平衡 对吧
it's that work-life balance people talk about, isn't it?
奇兹韦尔小姐同意我们公开记录
Ms Chiswell's happy for us to share the records.
我们得留着记录 以防有保险理赔需要
We have to keep it all in case there are insurance claims.
这是房♥间
So you have the room,
一位登记客人金瓦拉·奇兹韦尔
one registered guest, Kinvara Chiswell.
两人晚餐 在她房♥间里喝了下午茶
Dinner for two and afternoon tea taken in her room.
-车辆呢 -对
- How about cars? - Uh, yes. Um...
她跟前台登记了一辆奔驰
She registered a Mercedes with reception.
那是当天所有的车吗
Is that a list of all the cars that day?
吉米·奈特的铃木
Jimmy Knight's Suzuki.
我无意间听到奇兹韦尔给酒店打电♥话♥
I overheard Chiswell on the phone to a hotel
问账单详情
asking for details about the bill.
似乎他担心她出轨了
Sounds like he thought she was having an affair.
记下他能搜集到的
Wrote down everything he could piece together
她去过的所有地方
about where she'd been.
是那张弗里克从伊伯里街偷来的字条
That's the note that Flick stole from Ebury Street.
吉米和金瓦拉有染吗
Do you think Jimmy and Kinvara are sleeping together?
金瓦拉给果汁里下毒
Kinvara poisons the carton of juice
然后回到牛津郡
then heads back to Oxfordshire.
吉米用弗里克的钥匙进了屋
Jimmy lets himself in using Flick's key
等奇兹韦尔死后布置成自杀现场
and stages a suicide after Chiswell's dead.
说得通 对吧
It works, doesn't it?
我给高级督察麦克穆兰打电♥话♥
I'll call DCI McMurran.
等我们把这些告诉她 她欠我们个人情
After we tell her what we've found, she'll owe us a favour.
就是工作 我要晚回家
Yeah, so it's just a work thing. So I'm going to be late.
好 你回来吃晚饭吗
All right, OK. Well, will you want dinner?
不了 我跟汤姆随便吃一口
No, no, no, I'll get something with Tom.
解决这团乱麻要花很长时间
We're going to be a while sorting this shit-storm out.
我回家了 我会早点睡
Well, I'm back now, so I'll probably just get an early night.
我累坏了
I'm completely done.
好吧 那我回家的时候尽量不吵醒你
All right, well, I'll try not to wake you when I come in.
好
Ok.
我还以为你睡了
I thought you'd be asleep.
不 我醒着
No. I'm awake.
好吧
Right.
你想喝杯茶还是...
Well, do you want a cup of tea or...?
我们要去度个短假还是...
Are we going on a mini-break or...?
我这就离开你
I'm leaving you.
-什么 -你听到了
- Sorry? - You heard me.
-你想离开我 -不 我这就离开你
- You want to leave me? - No, I AM leaving you.
为什么
Why?
因为你在跟萨拉睡
Because you're sleeping with Sarah.
-罗宾 我... -别装了 你装不好的
- Robin, I... - Oh, don't bother. You're no good at it.
我们说清一些实际的
Let's just... Let's just sort out some practical things,
-说完我就走 -罗宾
- and then I'm going. - Whoa, Robin.
等等
Hang on.
你认真的吗
Are you being serious about this?
她又不傻
She's not stupid.
她在派对上跟我炫耀这戒指
She pointed these out to me at the party,
然后它就奇迹般地出现在我床边
and then magically one appears by the side of my bed.
你跟她保证过终有一天会告诉我
I suppose you promised her you'd tell me eventually?
她厌倦了等待 好啊
Well, she got bored waiting. Good for her.
你跟汤姆说过吗
Have you... Have you spoken to Tom?
马特 你是担心升职的事吗
Oh, Matt, are you anxious about your prospects for promotion?
不 这跟工作无关
No, this is nothing to do with work!
我跟汤姆说过
I have, actually. I have spoken to Tom.
你说你今晚跟他吃饭
You said you were eating with him tonight.
还是你忘了自己都撒过什么谎了
Or have you forgotten what lies you've told?
他说不是跟你吃的
He said he wasn't with you.
没有见你的计划
Had no plans to see you.
我跟萨拉一刀两断了 我刚刚就是去干这个了
I've just been ending it with Sarah. That's where I've been.
别接
Don't answer it!
科莫兰
Hi, Cormoran.
高级督察麦克穆兰明早9点要见我们
Hey, DCI McMurran want to see us at 9am,
她觉得我们说得对
she thinks we're right.
现在不是时候 明白吗
Now's not the fucking time, all right?
对不起
Sorry about that.
-没事吧 -没事
- Is everything all right? - Yeah, it's fine.
明早见 把地址发给我
I'll meet you there in the morning. Just text me the address.
我们正在挽救婚姻 你却接他的电♥话♥
We're trying to save our marriage and you're taking calls from him?
我不要挽救婚姻
I'm not trying to save our marriage.
我要 你知道
Well, I am! You know that everything
-关于萨拉的事都... -马修
- that happened with Sarah is... - Matthew!
问题是我根本不在乎你又出轨了
The problem is that I don't care that you're cheating again.
我不想再跟你在一起了
I don't want to be with you any more.
我们度蜜月的时候就该分开
We should have split up on honeymoon.
我们当初就不该结婚
I mean, we shouldn't have even got married.
我应该跟你面对面说清楚
I thought I owed you this face to face.
你知道别人是怎么看你的吗
How do you think your life looks to other people?
你大学退学 现在又要离开我
You bailed out on uni, now you're bailing out on us?
你就是个怪人 以偷♥窥♥为生
You're a flake. You're a Peeping Tom for a living,
你还被炒鱿鱼了
and you managed to get sacked from that!
你知道他找你回去只是因为你廉价
You know he's only taken you back because you're cheap.
谢谢
Thank you.
你这番话让我铁了心
You've just made this really easy.
-让我过去 -不
- Let me past. - No.
马修 让开
Matthew, get out of the way.
我不让
I'm not going to let you!
决定权不在你 我再不是从前的我了
That is not your decision to make and I'm not that person any more!
你是我妻子 我有权争取
You're my wife! I have a right to fight for this!
听着 我不要眼看着你失败
Listen, I'm not going to let you fail!
这次不行 我们要一起想办法
Not with this one! We're going to work it out together.
你坐下好吗
Will you please just sit down?
罗宾 看看你 你一团乱
Robin, look at you. You're a mess.
你在发抖 你不想一个人的 相信我
You're shaking, you don't want to be on your own. Trust me.
外面有出租车等着我 我走了
I have a taxi outside. I'm leaving now.
你想逼我留下就只能动粗
You'll have to hurt me to make me stay,
我会以攻击罪起诉你 你就完蛋了
and then I'll get you done for assault and you'll be ruined.
罗宾 你不会的
Robin, you won't do that.
你不会那样做的
You won't do that.
我大学时爱上了你
I was falling out of love with you at uni.
我们那时分手就好了
We'd have broken up then...
但我被强♥暴♥了 我渴望安全感
..but then I got attacked and I just needed to feel safe...
你让我觉得安全
..and you gave me that.
但那还不够
But it's not enough.
我不爱你
I don't love you.
其实 如果我没有被强♥暴♥ 就不会嫁给你
The truth is, I'd have never married you if I hadn't had been raped.
准备妥当了
All set?
对不起
I'm...sorry.
我刚刚...
I just...
离开了我丈夫
I just left my husband.
是吗
Yeah?
我离开了两任
I've left two.
多练练就好了
Gets easier with practice.
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表