剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
-我是贾斯帕·奇兹韦尔 -那位部长
- I'm Jasper Chiswell. - The minister?
我被两个人勒索了
I am being blackmailed by two men -
格兰特·温和吉米·奈特
Geraint Winn and Jimmy Knight.
我需要一些能对付他们的筹码
I need something I can use against them,
这样两方都有担心损失的东西
so that everybody has something to lose.
你要装成部长的教女去实习
You'd be posing as the minister's goddaughter, doing an internship.
用那个身份
Under that cover,
你要去监听其中一个勒索者的办公室
you'd bug the office of one of the blackmailers.
社区形成的抵抗组织
Community Organised REsistance.
它的意思是夺回属于我们的东西
It means taking back what is ours!
他们会找到我吗
Are they going to find me?
按我说的做 我会照应你的
Just do what I tell you, and then I'll look after you.
-我是想给你份活儿做 -当侦探吗
- I was going to offer you a job. - Doing detective stuff?
比利说"帮他们"...
When Billy says, "helped them"...
指的是奇兹韦尔家的人吗
..could he mean the Chiswell family?
我们知道雇我们的是谁吗
Do we know who we are working for?
那个我看见被杀的女孩
The girl I saw killed,
她在我爸爸木屋后面的小山谷里
she's in the dell behind my dad's cottage.
我能看到骸骨
I can see bones.
*你和我*
*You and me*
*我和你*
*Me and you*
神探斯特莱克
*不知为何 我们做到了*
*Somehow, we made it through*
*我可能离开了 可能身处远方*
*I may be gone, I may be far away*
*但我会陪你走这条路上的每一步*
*But I walk beside you every step of the way*
*当你疲惫不堪 遍体鳞伤*
*When you're used, bruised, black and blued*
*别去想它*
*Don't think about it*
*永不怀疑*
*Never doubt it*
*我会同你一并前行*
*I'll walk beside you.*
致命之白
第二集
我们得赶紧走 别管了
We need to go, leave it.
快 快
Hurry up, come on.
当心
Come on.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们来不及跑到车那了
We won't make it to the car!
谷仓 往谷仓跑
The barn! Head for the barn!
你的手怎么样
How's your hand?
没事 有几只啊
It's fine. How many are there?
不清楚 我觉得是两只
I don't know. I think there's two.
-你拿着这个 -好
- Can you hold this? - Yeah.
我要拼命奔过去 把车开到门口来
I'm going to make a run for it, get the car right up at the door.
-你没法跑啊 -没关系
- You can't run. - It doesn't matter.
你一瘸一拐的 面对现实吧
You're limping. Let's just be practical.
我们这样做 你要把它们一直吸引在这
This is what we're doing! You need to keep them focused here.
制♥造♥点动静 坏狗狗
Make a racket. Bad dogs!!
没吃的 汪汪 就这样
No biscuit. Rarr. Rarr. Like that.
无论发生了什么... 罗宾
And whatever happens... Robin!
你要干什么
What are you doing?
停下
Stop it!
罗宾 快跑
Robin, run!
我想我发现了人体的遗骸
I think I've found human remains.
我不告诉你我的名字
I'm not giving you my name.
我会把地点告诉你
I'll give you the location.
公♥司♥会负担修理的费用
Company'll pay for the damage.
不需要 没什么要修的
No need. There's nothing to fix.
造得跟辆坦克似的
Built like a tank!
你真不应该那样干
You shouldn't have done that.
你真不应该不让我去
You shouldn't have told me not to.
你知道我比你快
You know I'm faster than you.
你不会又要解雇我吧
You're not going to fire me again, are you?
我已经有过教训了
Learned my lesson there.
那接下来呢
So, what now?
一小时后警♥察♥会找到尸体
In an hour, the police will have a body,
如果他们去和比利谈 他们还会有个目击者
and if they talk to Billy, they'll have a witness as well.
那比利...
And so Billy...?
我们确实需要找到他
We do need to find him.
-喂 -你好罗宾
- Hello? - Hi, Robin.
我是伊兹
It's Izzy.
今天最好还是别来办公室了
Best not come in to the office today.
-警♥察♥来了 -为什么 出了什么事
- The police are here. - Why, wh-what's happened?
我没法在电♥话♥里说 明天见...
I can't discuss it. See you tomorrow...
如果我不打电♥话♥的话
..unless I call.
有什么我能做的吗
Is there anything I can help with?
-是那政客吗 -嗯
- Was that the politician? - Yeah.
是他办公室的
Well, erm, his office.
如果你在那搞鬼被发现了会怎么样
What happens if you get caught messing about there?
比如 安保部门发现了你
Like, if the Security Services found you out?
你考虑过这种情况吗
Have you even thought about that?
我和沃德尔警督聊过了
I've spoken to DI Wardle.
对于尸骨会怎么样他们什么都查不到
He can't find out anything about what's happening with the bones.
那里是政♥府♥部长的庄园
It's a government minister's estate,
他们如履薄冰
so they're all treading on eggshells.
他倒是给了我这个
He did give me this.
比利看见女孩被掐死时是六岁
Billy was six when he saw the girl strangled,
现在他看着有二十五六岁
he looks in his mid-20s now.
所以大概是二十年前
So, it's roughly 20 years ago.
沃德尔查了那段时间所有失踪女孩的信息
Wardle did a check on all the missing girls around then.
苏吉·雷恩符合情况
Suki Lane fits.
她从保育院失踪
She went missing from care,
住在离奇兹韦尔庄园不到十六公里的地方
living less than ten miles from the Chiswell estate.
她十二岁 但个子很小
She was 12, but built small,
深色长发
long dark hair.
如果比利能辨认出是她 那我们就真有发现了
If Billy can ID her, we've really got something.
-茶 -好 谢谢
- Tea? - Yes, please.
山姆·巴克利也打过电♥话♥
Sam Barclay called as well.
吉米今早开车去伦敦南部
Jimmy drove to South London this morning
一座位于阿尔玛果园的房♥子
to a house on Alma Grove.
他是去送食物的
He was dropping off food.
我让巴克利坐在车里 比利可能在那房♥子里
Made Barclay sit in the car, so Billy could be inside.
我要去看一下
I'm going to take a look.
你没事吧
You all right?
对 我只是...
Yeah, I just erm...
如果奇兹韦尔因杀人而被捕
If Chiswell is arrested for murder,
那他们就会搜查他伦敦和牛津郡的房♥子对吗
then they'll search his houses in London and Oxfordshire, won't they?
他们还会搜查他的办公室
And they'll search his offices.
我把备用的窃听器藏到一个盒子里了
I hid the spare bugs inside a box,
但他们很快就会发现
but they'll find them pretty quickly.
-如果他们地毯式搜索... -温的办公室
- And if they do a sweep of... - Of the Winn's office.
对 我明白你的想法
Yeah, I see what you're thinking.
那上面都是我的指纹
My fingerprints are all over it.
我必须想办法把它们拿出来
I'll have to try and get them out.
对不起 我明白是我的...
Sorry, I know that was my...
不 是我让你...
No, I asked you to...
不 没关系
No, it's fine.
不 我会把事情摆平的 真的
No, I'll take care of it. Honestly.
好把 今早就去做吧
Fine. Do it this morning.
-他们让我今天不要去办公室 -别理他们
- They asked me not to come in today. - Ignore 'em.
就说你有事 晚了就不行了
Say you've got to do something time-sensitive.
他们可不是
They're not the type of people
习惯了被人置之不理的那种人
that are used to being ignored.
那这还会对他们有好处呢
It'll be good for 'em, then.
快点吧
Oh, come on!
CBB
都是过去的事了 期待着13号♥见到你 8点左右来
你在这干什么
What are you doing in here?
我来借个订书机
I was borrowing a stapler.
拿给我看
Show me.
什么
What?
我不相信你说的
I don't believe you.
把订书机拿给我看
Show me it.
我没找到啊
Well, I couldn't find one.
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表