剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
《最爱的父亲》 仿作 佚名
*你和我*
*You and me*
神探斯特莱克
*我和你*
*Me and you*
*不知为何 我们做到了*
*Somehow, we made it through*
*我可能离开了 可能身处远方*
*I may be gone, I may be far away*
*但我会陪你 走这条路上的每一步*
*But I walk beside you, every step of the way*
*当你疲惫不堪 遍体鳞伤*
*When you're used, bruised, black and blued*
*别去想它*
*Don't think about it*
*永不怀疑*
*Never doubt it*
蚕
第一集
*我会同你一并前行*
*I'll walk beside you.*
我只是...
I just...
我不懂你为什么还会爱我
I don't understand how you can still love me.
我天生如此有耐力
Built for stamina, me.
科莫兰
Cormoran?
怎么了
What's that?
你醒了吗
You awake?
已经九点四十了
It's 9.40.
有客户在等你 我以为你会想...
You've got clients waiting. I thought you'd want to...
给我五分钟 闹钟一定是...
I'll be five minutes. The alarm must have...
你能请他们喝杯茶之类的吗
Can you offer them a cup of tea or something?
我们这都在喝第二杯了
Yeah, we're on second cups already.
那给他们饼干 能让人觉得自己受重视
OK, offer them a biscuit. That always makes people feel special.
好的
Right.
罗珀-查德出版社
《家蚕》 欧文·奎因
又在读它了
Reading it again?
丹尼尔 我不干了
So Daniel, I'm off.
我的信已经交给人力资源的人了
I've done a letter for the HR people.
别想劝我了
Don't try to dissuade me.
这是为了什么
What's this about?
不不 请不要说了
No, no. Please don't.
马上生效 就这样了
It's effective immediately, etc, etc.
早安
Morning.
迟到了15分钟
15 minutes late.
我想军队不会允许你这样吧
Bet the army wouldn't let you get away with that.
要不是你家秘书这么好看 我早走了
If you didn't have such a good-looking secretary, I'd have left.
早安 我能帮你什么吗
Good morning. How can I help you?
什么 我可不会再等了
Excuse me. I'm not waiting.
罗宾 你能整理下贝克先生的最终账单吗
Robin, would you make up Mr Baker's final bill?
-但你们还没完事 -我们完了
- But you're not finished! - We are.
我肯定你能找到哪家愿意
I'm sure you can find somebody who doesn't mind having
给混球客户服务的
a tosser for a client.
这边请
Come this way.
我需要你打一通电♥话♥
I need you to make a phone call.
就一通电♥话♥
One phone call?
我能付你钱
I can pay.
你家姑娘说了你的价格 如果电♥话♥时长
Your girl said what your rates are, and if the call's not longer
不超过五分钟 那我身上的钱就够付
than five minutes then I've already got the money on me.
我丈夫去了一个作家会馆
My husband's gone off to a writers' retreat
他应该跟他们说了别接我的电♥话♥
and he'll have told 'em not to pick up to me.
所以我需要你帮我让他接电♥话♥
So I just need you to get him on the line
然后我就可以叫他回家了
and then I can tell him to come home.
没有朋友可以帮你打这个电♥话♥吗
Could a friend not do this for you?
我邻居埃德娜不能打 因为她是女人
My neighbour, Edna, can't do it because she's a woman.
他以前也出走过 但这次已经十天了
He's gone off before, only this time it's been ten days
我们女儿很想念她爸爸
and our girl's missing her daddy
她很不安 我们需要他回来
and getting upset and we need him back.
你有那家会馆的电♥话♥吗
Have you got the number for this retreat?
比格利大厅
Bigley Hall.
他总说起那家
He's always talking about that one.
他叫什么
What's his name?
欧文·奎恩 他是非常有名且优秀的小说家
Owen Quine. He's a very famous and good novelist.
早安 我想找欧文·奎恩
Morning. I'm calling for Owen Quine.
我知道奎恩先生有时会拒接找他的电♥话♥
I know Mr Quine sometimes asks for his calls to be screened,
但我打电♥话♥是为了告诉他体♥检♥结果
but these are medical test results.
所以他真的应该接我的电♥话♥
So he really needs to take this one.
好的 谢谢
OK. Thanks.
他不在那里 我相信他们
He's not there. I believe them.
这就不收费了 抱歉我们没帮上忙
There's no charge. Sorry we couldn't help you.
我送你出去
I'll see you out.
不收费
No charge.
今天怎么安排的
How's the day looking?
先是监控甘夫瑞家那边
Well, surveillance on the Gunfrey place,
之后我去市政厅调斯图克斯一家的档案
then I'm pulling town hall records on the Stokes
同时你去切尔西见英格尔斯夫人
while you see Mrs Ingles in Chelsea.
四点时 你要跟踪阿宾顿先生下班
And then at four o'clock, you're due to follow Mr Abingdon from work,
我认为这大概会要两个小时
which I reckon will take about two hours,
这样咱们六点钟就去喝酒了
which'll lead us to six o'clock and drinks.
喝酒
Drinks?
跟马修
With Matthew?
已经推了两次了 请你这次一定要...
It's been pushed back twice. Please tell me you've...
喝酒 很好 好的
Yeah. Drinks. Great. Fine.
你能短♥信♥发我卡洛兰·英格尔斯的联♥系♥方式吗
Could you text me Caroline Ingles's contact details?
好的
Sure.
你能找到他吗
Could you find him?
我恐怕我们暂时没精力再多接一个客户
I'm afraid we haven't the capacity to take on another client.
如果你担心 你可以试试报♥警♥
If you're worried, you could maybe try calling the police?
他们可以追查电♥话♥和银行卡
Yeah, they can trace phones and track bank card usage.
这些事换成我们做就会违法
Things we can't do without breaking the law.
但我以前给警♥察♥打过电♥话♥
Yeah, but I called the police before
结果最后找到他时 他跟几个姑娘在酒店里
and then he showed up in a hotel with some girl
大家都闹得都不愉快因为我浪费了警力
and everyone got upset how I'd wasted police time.
我有一张他的照片
I've got a photo of him.
他的代理人丽兹会付钱的
His agent, Liz, will pay.
"最棒的奇妙的野兽派文学"
欧文是她最好的委托人 她喜欢他
Owen's her best client. She loves him.
她可以从他下一笔代理酬金里扣
She can take it out of his next commission.
欧文·奎因
《巴尔扎克兄弟》
求你了
Please.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
利奥诺拉自己就能找到她那该死的老公
Leonora can find her own damn husband.
不好意思
Excuse me.
流感快好了
End of flu.
简直太难受了
It's been hellish.
不管怎样 我解雇了欧文
And anyway, I fired Owen.
利奥诺拉好像不知道这事
I'm not sure Leonora's aware of that.
解雇他有什么特别的原因吗
Was there any particular reason for it?
欧文写书毫不掩饰地诽谤
Owen has written a very thinly-disguised slandering
那些曾尽力帮助他的人
of the people who have tried to help him.
抨击他的出版商 编辑
He attacks his publisher, his editor,
我 还有其他作家
me, other writers.
是一部毫无掩饰的 下作的讽刺小说
It is a thinly disguised, nasty little allegory
只配被烧掉
that deserves nothing but burning.
作为一个爱书的人 我也要这么说
And I say that as someone who loves books.
拉尔夫
Ralph!
他跟宝儿出去了
He's out with Beau!
没什么比派搜索队出去找他
Owen would like nothing better than
更让欧文高兴的
for a search party to be sent out to find him.
我不会付他的公♥关♥费
I shan't pay for his PR.
现在 请原谅
Now, if you'll excuse me...
那个人是欧文 对吗
That's him there, isn't it?
是的
Oh, yeah.
那是
That's...
我 奎因 安德鲁·范克特
me, Quine, Andrew Fancourt,
乔·诺斯
Joe North.
我最早的三位客户
My first three clients.
你是安德鲁·范克特的代理人
You represent Andrew Fancourt?
他的书很热卖♥♥ 是吗
He sells a lot of books, doesn't he?
这三位作家中 安德鲁已经和我分道扬镳
Out of the three writers, Andrew and I have parted ways and...
乔死了
Joe's dead.
是艾滋病
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表