剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
我从她的已删除邮件里找到的
I got it out of her deleted e-mails.
邮件标题写的是"你欠我四万镑"
The subject line was "You owe me 40 grand".
我在上面刻了马
I put the horse on them.
奇兹韦尔没时间了
Chiswell's running out of time.
我们也没时间了
Which means we are too.
你这伤口可能需要缝针
You might need a stitch in this.
我不知道你今晚也会来
I didn't think you were coming tonight.
我听说有自助餐
I heard there was a buffet.
恐怕他们撒了谎
I'm afraid they lied to you.
政客的嘴 骗人的鬼
That's politicians.
你好 你好 我是威尼西亚·哈尔
Hello. Hello, I'm Venetia Hall.
-你是柯蒂斯-莱西博士吧 -没错
- You're Dr Curtis-Lacey, aren't you? - That's right.
你是政界的吗
Are you involved on the political side?
其实我想跟你聊聊温的慈善机构
Actually, I really wanted to talk to you about the Winns' charity.
你是理事对吧
You're a trustee, aren't you?
曾经是 我辞职了
I was. I've resigned.
要聊的话我可能不是最佳人选...
So perhaps I'm not the best person to talk to...
你是因为资金违规行为才辞职的吗
Did you resign over financial irregularities?
我想谈的其实是格兰特·温
What I'd really like to discuss is Geraint Winn.
抱歉 你是谁
I'm sorry. Who are you?
我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm a private investigator.
我不是在指责你
I'm not accusing you of anything.
但跟我说实话
But it would be in your best interests,
这样对你自己最好
if you were honest with me.
听起来像是威胁
That sounds rather like a threat.
你是黛拉·温的老友 对吧
You're an old friend of Della Winn's, aren't you.
可能还有办法
There's probably still a way for her
保全她的事业不受这件事牵连
to come out of this with her career intact.
我说了 我想了解的是格兰特
Like I said, it's Geraint I'm interested in.
这样啊
I see.
天啊
Oh, God.
-我能考虑一下吗 -不行
- Can I have a think? - Not really, no.
你明白吗 这跟我没关系
Do you understand? It has nothing to do with me.
别来烦我 你有你的生活 我有我的
Just leave me alone. You have your life, I have mine.
互相不干扰 行吗
Let's just leave it at that, shall we?
她基本上承认了
She basically confirmed it.
她说什么了
What did she have to say?
我们得快点拿到确凿的证据 不然...
We'll do better to get the hard evidence before...
直说吧 他干了什么
Spit it out! What's he done?
我们觉得他骗了基金会
We think he's defrauded their charity.
理事辞职了
Trustees are resigning.
好 这就够了
Yes. That'd do it.
在你做出行动之前 我们得...
Before you do anything, we need...
你是谁 威尼西亚
Who are you, Venetia?
晚上好 格兰特
Evening, Geraint.
这位是科莫兰·斯特莱克 他是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
This is Cormoran Strike. He's a private investigator.
你从你的基金会里拿钱 格兰特
You've been taking money out of your own charity, Geraint.
这事捅出去你就完蛋了
That'll ruin you, if it gets out.
你和黛拉两个人
You and Della, both.
-那是贷款 -不是的
- It was a loan. - No, it wasn't.
你的理事可能想偷偷溜掉
And your trustees might have tried to slip off quietly,
但他们不会对警♥察♥撒谎
but they won't lie to the police.
你告诉吉米·奈特
You'll tell Jimmy Knight
你拿不到证据
that you can't get your evidence, after all.
我就不给慈善事务署打电♥话♥
And I'll forget to call the Charity Commissioners
告发你
about your accounts.
明白了吗
Do we understand one another?
嗯
Yes.
你可以走了
Off you go, then.
明早10点到伊伯里街见我 好吗
Come and see me at Ebury Street tomorrow, 10am, will you?
我还有一桩活儿给你们
I think I might have another job for you.
我感觉有点不好
I feel a bit bad about that.
我们该回家了
Maybe it's time we went home.
伊伯里街见
See you at Ebury Street.
好
Yeah.
借过
Excuse me.
科莫
Corm.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我是截过肢的名人
Celebrity amputee.
你呢
You?
贾戈的侄女坐轮椅 她...
Jago's niece rides. The one with...
-她患有脑瘫 -是
- Cerebral palsy. - Yeah.
她父亲在香港
Erm, her father's in Hong Kong,
所以她妈妈邀请了我
so her mum invited me along instead.
你跟人来的吗
Are you here with anyone?
没有
No.
你带的是谁
Who've you brought?
一对双胞胎
Twins.
所以肚子这么大
That's why I'm huge.
预产期还有那么久
Not due for bloody ages!
天啊 夏洛特
Oh, my God, Charlie!
伊兹
Izzy.
你好吗
How are you?
就那样
Oh, you know...
乱七八糟
..sort of all over the place.
你的消息我都是从拉夫那儿听来的
I've heard all your news from Raff.
拉夫跟夏洛特的一个朋友聚会来着
Raff had a little wingding with one of Charlie's friends.
他还好吗
Is he well?
他无可救药
Oh, he's incorrigible.
那个吹小号♥的女孩
There's the, erm, the girl who plays the trumpet,
船屋上的狡猾女孩 男爵的女儿
the arty girl on a houseboat, the baronet's daughter.
抱歉 再见 伊兹
Sorry. Bye, Izzy.
我跟你好像不是去同个方向
I don't think I'm going your way.
除非你要挖地道出去
Well, unless you're tunnelling out,
我们都在往门口走
we're both heading for the door.
高跟鞋 我不要放弃高跟鞋
Heels. Some things I'm not prepared to give up.
拼车吗
Share a cab?
不了
No.
我送你的手杖呢
Where's the cane I gave you?
你留着吧
You kept it.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
太美了
It's completely beautiful.
你平时可不这样
Not at all your usual thing.
才不是
That's not true.
我能抽烟吗
Any chance I can smoke?
我能闻到你身上的酒味
I can smell the booze on you.
喝酒助兴
Oh, bit of lubricant.
把它脱掉
Let's get this thing off you.
我不想
I'm not really in the mood.
马特
Oh, Matt.
别闹 一条裙子而已
Come on, it's only a dress.
我累了 我不想
I'm tired. I don't want to.
谢谢你这周收留我
Thank you for having me here this week.
我很开心
It's been good.
我也喜欢
I've liked it too.
我想让你知道我喜欢我们共度的时光
I want you to know I really like what we have.
很棒
It's good, isn't it?
我爱你
I love you.
你听到了吗
Did you hear me?
听到了
Yeah, I did.
斯特莱克
Strike.
我...
I...um...
我很抱歉把你牵扯进来
I wanted to say I'm sorry I got you involved.
比利
Billy?
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
如果你不是吉米说的那样 我...对不起
If you're not what Jimmy says, I'm...I'm sorry.
我太...
I'm so...
比利你在哪
Billy, where are you?
我每天夜里都能看到她
I see her every night.
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表