剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
你刚在看我的手♥机♥
You were looking at my phone.
-不 我没有 -别撒谎
- No, I wasn't. - Don't lie.
你就是在看呢
You were looking at it.
你看我的手♥机♥做什...
Now, what are you doing going through my pho...?
听着 我已经晚了 我...
Look, I'm already late, I...
-借过 -你不回答我就休想
- Excuse me? - Not till you answer my question.
你在这认识多少人
How many people do you know here?
因为我认识六个人都可以
Because I know six people who could have you fired
今天就让你滚蛋
by the end of the day.
所以和我来这套你想都别想
So don't even flirt with pulling this crap on me.
怎么 那你说来就来...
What, so you can just come in...
我到底能不能借你的订书机啊
Can I borrow your stapler or not?
如果不借 趁我没把你轰出去别在这碍事
Because if not, get out of my way before I have you thrown out?
-你们这样的人... -对
- People like you... - Yes.
我们掌控一切 我知道
We run things, I know.
怎么能这么复杂 你们是一家酒店
How could it be so bloody complicated? You are a hotel.
肯定有我的账单记录
Of course you have my bill on file...
所以这是偷懒还是你们无能
So is this laziness or are you incompetent?
快说 是哪个
Come on, which is it?
立刻让经理给我打电♥话♥
Get the manager to call me, urgently!
早安 部长 你好 伊兹
Morning, Minister. Hi, Izzy.
-你没... -我不会待太久
- Did you not...? - Oh, I won't be long.
对"你们懂的"的必要维护
Essential maintenance on the you-know-what.
我们继续
Let's just get on with it.
好
Ok.
委托代理人想商量
Erm, constituent wants to discuss
-他新的征税想法 -不行
- his idea for a new tax on... - No.
别管它 下一个
Leave it. Next.
-两个乡村游园会申请 -不行
- Two village fete requests. - No!
-玛格丽特·康诺特问她能否... -当然不行
- Margaret Connaught asked if she... - Absolutely not.
那就婉拒祝好了
Kind decline with best wishes, then.
他们说他们死的时候都尿裤子了
They say they piss themselves when they die.
是这样吗 奇兹韦尔
Is that true, Chiswell?
删掉它
Delete that.
部长 这事我们帮得上忙吗
Minister, is this something we could help with?
这是什么事
What was that about?
这事对他来说真是痛苦
It's just miserable for him.
我真觉得他没做错什么
I honestly think he's done nothing wrong.
我觉得我又点多了
I think I over-ordered, again.
没这回事
No such thing.
你们不只有两把叉子吧
Have you got more than two forks?
我用勺 要啤酒吗
Spoon for me. Beer?
是的 要
Hm, yes, please.
你知道我们有超过50条答录机留言
You know we had over 50 answerphone messages.
是的 我知道我们需要人手
Yeah, I know we need someone.
谢谢
Thanks.
窃听器处理得怎么样
How'd you get on with the bugs?
我拿到了
I got them.
我们要继续把奇兹韦尔当客户吗
So, are we carrying on with Chiswell as a client?
在确定比利安全前 我想继续和他保持联♥系♥
I'd like to keep him close, until we know that Billy's safe.
怎么 去阿尔玛果园无功而返了
What, no luck at Alma Grove, then?
他在那儿待过
He'd been there.
现在不在了
He's not there any more.
整所房♥子都有血迹
And there's traces of blood all through the house.
楼梯栏杆上也有血
There's blood on the banister, too.
也许是他在被拖走时想要抓住那里
He maybe tried to hold on while he was being dragged off.
又或许 说不定他把自己割伤了
Or, er, he might've cut himself.
他也刻了那样一匹马
He'd carved one of those horses as well.
我去土地注册处查了一下
I did a check with the, er, Land Registry.
房♥子是一位叫科利尔的夫人的
It's owned by a Mrs Collier.
名字耳熟吗
Does that ring any bells?
不
No.
我们没有一直监视那里的资金
We haven't got the money to keep it under surveillance.
你要紧盯奇兹韦尔是对的
You know, you're right about trying to stick with Chiswell.
今天有人给他留言
Someone left him a message today.
我认为和比利看到的那个女孩有关
I think it was about the girl that Billy saw.
什么留言
What kind of message?
直接收在答录机上了 是个男人说
It went straight to answerphone, it was a man and he said,
"他们死的时候都尿裤子了"
"They piss themselves when they die."
"他们死的时候都尿裤子了"
"THEY piss THEMSELVES when they die"?
不是"她尿裤子了"
Not, "SHE pissed HERSELF"?
不是 我确定
No. No. I'm sure.
你看着他听了这段的
And you watched him listen to this?
他径直离开了
Well, he just, he just left straight away.
我觉得伊兹知道些什么
I got the impression that Izzy knows something.
不过她对家族很忠诚 不肯说
But she's loyal to her family. She won't talk.
也许有人知道警方挖掘的事了
Maybe someone's known about the police digging?
他处理得很好 没让这事见诸报端
He's done well to keep it out of the papers.
你得相信在部长的庄园
You'd hope it's still news
被发现埋着一具女孩尸体还算是新闻
when a dead girl's found buried on a minister's estate.
他给我打电♥话♥了
He rang me.
想要当面谈
He wants a report in person.
我们得开车去他牛津郡的居所
We're going to have to drive up to his place in Oxfordshire.
我们有什么能给他的进展吗
Is there anything we can give him?
我认为吉米在贩卖♥♥大♥麻♥
I reckon Jimmy deals a bit of weed.
除非有一千克 否则这可不够
Well, unless it's a kilo, that's not going to be enough.
我找到了吉米的前妻
I found Jimmy's ex-wife.
我们可以在去找奇兹韦尔的路上见见她
We can drop in on her on the way to Chiswell.
我预约了道恩
I've got an appointment with Dawn.
你想怎么拾掇他 宝贝儿
What do you want doing to him, pet?
你是想让我从头至尾给他打理干净了吗
Do you just want me to neaten him up all over?
我不是来理发的 不过我愿意付剪发的钱
I'm not here for a haircut. But I'm happy to pay for one.
我叫科莫兰·斯特莱克 一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
My name's Cormoran Strike. I'm a private detective.
-这是我搭档 罗宾 -对了
- This is my partner, Robin. - Oh, yeah.
我读到过你 你抓到了做那些事的那个人
I read about you! You caught that man who did those things.
没错
That's right.
我们希望和你聊聊吉米·奈特
We were hoping to talk to you about Jimmy Knight.
该死 他又做什么了
Shit. What's he done now?
我们只是在查一些基本情况
We're just after some background.
好吧
Right.
希恩 麻烦10分的时候把她的烫箔拿掉
Er, Sian, can you, er, take her foils out at ten past, please?
我们可以去后面谈
We can talk out back.
给 伙计
There you go, cock.
谢谢 太客气了
Thanks. Very kind.
我几年没见过吉米了
I've not seen Jimmy in years.
我们对他的家人和其他事同样感兴趣
Well, we're interested in his family as much as anything else.
你上次见到比利是什么时候
When was the last time you saw Billy?
我和吉米离婚后就没见过了
Oh, not since Jimmy and I split.
他过去有时会来住
He used to come and stay sometimes,
不过他会玩命地大喊大叫
but he'd scream the place down.
我说的是凌晨四五点
I'm talking four or five in the morning.
他不止一次尿过床
He pissed the bed more than once.
他说过原因吗
Did he ever say why?
什么 他为什么尿床吗
What, why he pissed the bed?!
他害怕的是什么
Well, what he was frightened of?
他说因为他做过的事 他醒来
He said he woke up and he couldn't breathe
无法呼吸
because of what he'd done.
他做过什么
What had he done?
简直是胡说八道
It were ridiculous!
全都是些...
I mean, it was all...
在他们长大的地方 当地小孩
Where they grew up, the local kids,
常会去粉笔画的马那里 在上面许愿
they used to go up to this old chalk horse and make a wish on it.
比利说他希望他会死
And Billy said he wished that he were dead,
这样他就能再和他妈妈在一起了
so that he could be with his mum again,
只是那匹马却带走了别的孩子
only the horse took some other kid instead.
这是有多不正常
I mean, how cracked is that?
我给了他一个拥抱 想要告诉他
I were giving him a cuddle and, like, trying to tell him,
这时吉米进来了 开始冲他大喊
and then Jimmy came in and, and he started shouting at him,
就像这样 "你那破嘴再提那匹马试试"
he was like, "Shut your fucking mouth about that horse."
你见过他爸爸吗
Did you ever meet his dad?
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表