剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
No.
我知道你跟警方撒谎了 温太太
I know you lied to the police, Mrs Winn.
奇兹韦尔出事的当天早上 阿米尔不在你家
Aamir wasn't here the morning of Chiswell's death...
他前一天晚上也不在这里吃晚餐
..he wasn't here having dinner the previous evening
他也没在这过夜
and he didn't stay the night.
我跟阿米尔谈过了 他承认了
I've spoken to Aamir. He admits it.
他努力让我知道你没有错
He was at pains to let me know you hadn't done anything wrong,
除了跟警方谎称他有不在场证明
apart from lying about his alibi to the police.
为什格兰特派阿米尔去克里斯托弗·巴罗克劳-伯恩斯家
Why did Geraint send Aamir to Christopher Barrowclough-Burns?
为了偷信息 我不知道
To steal information. I don't know what.
"穆拉佩"这个词你有印象吗
Does the word "Murape" mean anything to you?
没有
No.
因为是外♥交♥部♥
Given it's the Foreign Office,
我觉得指的是塞缪尔·穆拉佩
I thought it might be Samuel Murape.
他是英国青少年
He was a British teenager.
在津巴布韦度间隔年的时候失踪了
He went missing on his gap year in Zimbabwe.
-能想起什么吗 -没有 抱歉
- Ring any bells? - No. Sorry.
我部门没有
Not my department.
阿米尔可能会坐牢的
Aamir could go to prison for this!
都是因为格兰特要找个人怪罪
All because Geraint needs someone to blame.
怪罪什么
Blame for what?
-我们有个女儿 -瑞安诺
- We had a daughter. - Rhiannon.
格兰特想让她进入更广阔的交际圈
Geraint, he wanted her to make friends with a wider circle.
他以为那样的话 她就会跟有门路的人来往
He thought that way she'd mix with people with connections.
他逼她做这做那
He pushed her into things.
她想要匹小马 但我们养不起
She wanted a pony, but we couldn't afford it,
所以就让她击剑 这是他的主意
and so fencing, well, that was his idea.
她闷闷不乐
She was unhappy...
但他保证 他们会喜欢她的
..but he promised her they'd come to like her.
不过到头来
Only in the end...
她自杀了
Well, she killed herself.
格兰特一直都怪奇兹韦尔一家
Geraint, well, he's always blamed the Chiswell family.
这比怪自己来得容易
It's easier than blaming himself.
阿米尔就像我们的儿子
Aamir, well, he's been like a son to us.
格兰特忍♥心牺牲他
And Geraint, well, he would have sacrificed him.
我永远不原谅他
I won't ever forgive him.
贝卡
Becca!
-你好吗 -当然
- You all right? - Yeah!
-我带了这个送你 -你太好了
- And I brought this. - Oh, you're so sweet.
给你倒一杯 希望你准备好喝到烂醉了
Let's get you a drink. Hope you're ready to get mushered!
布鲁克
Brooke! Yeah.
黑莉 你觉得我朋友贝卡
Hayley, what do you reckon about my mate Becca
拿到劳拉的那一半...
getting Laura's half of the room once she...?
-夏妮斯先问的 -她没问我
- Ah, Shanice asked already. - She didn't ask me!
-你想拒绝她吗 -朋友 抱歉
- Do you want to tell her no? - Mate, I'm sorry.
没事的没事的
It's all right. It's all right.
吉米到了
Jimmy's arrived.
马上回来
In a bit.
快点
Oi, hurry up!
你叫贝卡 对吗
Becca, was it?
-对 你叫什么来着 -吉米
- Yeah. What were your name again? - Jimmy.
见到你很高兴 吉米 抱歉我有点醉了
Nice to meet you, Jimmy. Sorry I'm a bit pissed.
你姓什么
What's your last name?
-什么 -你姓什么
- You what? - Your last name.
康利弗
Cunliffe.
你要看我的出生证明吗
Like, do you want to look at my birth certificate?
我到喝酒的年龄了 如果你担心这个的话
I'm old enough to drink if that's what you're worried about,
你不会因此被吊销卖♥♥酒执照的
losing your licence.
不用
Nah, it's cool.
我们最近有点安全问题
We've had some problems with the security service recently.
-所以要调查下新人 -这样啊
- So we check the newbies out. - Oh, right.
-认识你很高兴 贝卡 -我也是
- It was nice meet you, Becca. - You too.
康利弗 约克郡
康利弗和约克郡的搜索结果很多
There's lots of hits for Cunliffe and Yorkshire.
贝卡是什么的昵称
What's Becca short for?
你开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding?
好吧
All right.
来试试瑞贝卡
Let's assume Rebecca.
马上出来 马上
Oh, one second. Won't be a minute!
伦敦伊伯里街231号♥
白中白 铃木 Bill
青梅竹马的童话婚礼
罗宾·埃拉考特小姐和马修·康利弗先生的婚礼
The wedding of Miss Robin Ellacott to Mr Matthew Cunliffe,
两人都来自马瑟姆
both from Masham.
康利弗先生是个专业会计
Mr Cunliffe is a qualified accountant.
埃拉考特小姐的工作有点不正规
Miss Ellacott has a somewhat unorthodox employment,
是搭档...
being a partner at...
吉米 她是个间谍
Jimmy, she's a fucking spy.
别贪心
Don't be greedy!
-她是谁 弗里克 -什么
- Who the fuck is she, Flick? - What?
#罗宾·埃拉考特 #罗宾·康利弗
Hashtag Robin Ellacott, Hashtag Robin Cunliffe.
给斯特莱克工作
Works for Strike!
你干了什么 她在哪
What the fuck have you done? Where the fuck is she?
-贝卡在哪 -她好像在厕所
- Where's Becca? - I think she's in the loo.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
开门
Open the fucking door!
快走
Come on!
闪开
Move!
-麻烦大了 -闭嘴 迪格比
- This is some deep-state shit. - Shut up, Digby.
找到她你要拿她怎么办 吉米
What you going to do when we find her, though, Jimmy?
我要杀了她
I'll fucking kill her!
有两支小队正朝你赶过去
We've got two units on their way to you now.
太棒了 谢谢 瓦妮莎 再见
OK, great. Thanks, Vanessa. Thanks. Bye.
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
你没事吧
You ok?
-我是罗宾·埃拉考特 -别动 先生
- I'm Robin Ellacott. - Keep still, sir.
我给瓦妮莎·埃克文西打过电♥话♥ 他是吉米·奈特
I called Vanessa Ekwensi. He's Jimmy Knight.
我们到现场了 她跟我们在一起了
We've arrived at the scene. She's with us now.
躺好别动 以防你伤到颈椎了
Just lie still in case you've injured your neck.
好了 我们抓到了一个男性 他有呼吸 意识清醒
OK, we've got a male, he's breathing and conscious.
能叫救护车来吗
Can we get LAS on scene?
警♥察♥ 借过
Police! Coming through!
-警♥察♥ -让开 让开
- Police! - Out of the way, out of the way!
打印
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah. I'm fine.
你怎么猜到她藏在哪里的
How did you guess where she'd hid it?
直觉而已
Just a hunch.
高级督察麦克穆兰今早打了电♥话♥
DCI McMurran rang this morning.
-他们起诉他了吗 -还在盘问
- Have they been charged him? - Still being questioned.
他们拘留他的时间会延长到36小时
They'll get an extension to 36 hours.
她打来电♥话♥就是为了含蓄地谢谢你
She was really just ringing to say thank you in a roundabout way.
我说我会转达的
I said I'd pass it on.
这肯定是奇兹韦尔的字迹
It's definitely Chiswell's handwriting.
吉米·奈特有辆老铃木
Jimmy Knight's got an old Suzuki.
我有张他开车载阿米尔的照片
I've got a photo of him driving Aamir.
Bill指的是比利吧 显然吉米觉得是
I'm assuming Bill is Billy? Jimmy obviously thinks it is.
或者是账单
Or Bill could be a bill.
什么是白中白
What's "Blanc de Blanc"? White from white?
白中白是一种用百分百霞多丽葡萄酿的香槟
Blanc de Blancs is a champagne made from 100% Chardonnay grapes.
在牛津学到的
Something you learn at Oxford.
不等等
No, wait.
我之前见过白中白
I've seen "Blanc de Blanc" before.
-这是什么 -马特的Ins
- What are we looking at? - Matt's Instagram.
我们出去庆祝周年的时候
Where we went on our anniversary,
它离奇兹韦尔的宅邸只有一小时
it's only an hour from Chiswell House.
我记得那里有...
I'm sure I remember there being a...
没人按铃
Nobody buzzed.
别人让我进来的
Someone let me in.
我觉得这样见到你的几率最大
I thought it was my best chance of actually seeing you.
-我们出去谈 -这里就行
- Do you want to go through? - Here's fine.
我打了电♥话♥ 发了短♥信♥
I've called, I've texted.
你不理我
You stood me up.
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表