剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
我看见有个女孩被掐死了
I seen a girl strangled -
他们把她裹在粉色的毯子里埋了
they buried her in a pink blanket.
警方还在怀疑是自杀
The police still think it might be suicide.
奇兹韦尔的死因
Chiswell's cause of death,
是溶解在橙汁里的抗抑郁药
antidepressants dissolved in orange juice.
关于他的这两件事很重要
Two things you'd have to know about him
他总是会喝杯果汁
he always drank a glass of juice
还有他尝不出药的味道
and he wouldn't be able to taste the pills.
这是个他身边的人
That's someone close to him.
金瓦拉杀了他 我知道
Kinvara murdered him, I know she did.
跟我讲讲格兰特·温吧
What can you tell me about Geraint Winn?
他将女儿的死归咎于奇兹韦尔夫妇
He blames the Chiswells for his daughter's death.
你拿到格兰特想要的文件了吗
Did you get the files Geraint wanted?
他要我搜关键词"穆拉佩"
I was told to search for the key word - Murape.
你干了什么
What have you done?
罗宾·康利弗
Robin Cunliffe,
给斯特莱克工作
works for Strike.
-科莫 -夏洛特
- Corm. - Charlotte.
我要离开你了
I'm leaving you.
我根本不在乎你又出轨了
I don't care that you're cheating again.
我不想再跟你在一起了
I don't want to be with you any more.
*你和我*
*You and me*
*我和你*
*Me and you*
神探斯特莱克
*不知为何 我们做到了*
*Somehow, we made it through*
*我可能离开了 可能身处远方*
*I may be gone, I may be far away*
*但我会陪你走这条路上的每一步*
*But I walk beside you every step of the way*
*当你疲惫不堪 遍体鳞伤*
*When you're used, bruised, black and blued*
*别去想它*
*Don't think about it*
*永不怀疑*
*Never doubt it*
*我会同你一并前行*
*I'll walk beside you.*
致命之白 第四集[季终]
喂
Hello?
是威尼西亚吗
Hello, Venetia?
你还愿意来跟我喝酒吗
Any chance of you showing up for that drink?
天啊 对不起 拉夫
Oh, God, Rafe, I'm so sorry.
嫌疑人自愿和侦探共度时光
I mean, how often does a suspect volunteer
这可不常见
to spend time with a detective?
我马上来
Erm, I-I'll be right there.
我在路上了 十分钟后到
I'm on my way now. I'll be ten minutes.
-好的 -不好意思
- OK. - OK, I'm so sorry.
没关系 一会见
All right, bye.
麻烦开去切尔西
Er, could we go to Chelsea, please?
南龙酒吧
请问可以寄存一下行李吗
Um, can I leave my bag with you?
我要见拉斐尔·奇兹韦尔
I am meeting Raphael Chiswell.
他就在楼下
He's just downstairs.
太好了 谢谢
Oh, perfect, Thank you.
我妈妈在80年代非常喜欢这里
My mum used to love this place in the '80s.
所以这家酒吧的主人
So the owner,
常常因为名人衣品不好 就把他们赶出去
he used to throw famous people out for dressing badly.
他们来这里就是为了被赶出去
They'd come here just to get tossed out.
你怎么了
Hello? You OK?
不好意思 不是因为你
Sorry, er, it's not you.
我...
I...
我刚刚离开了我丈夫
I just left my husband,
我还没缓过来
I forgot to take these off.
真的吗
Seriously?
如果你想换个时间
Look, if you want to do this another time, we can...
不用了 出来透透气挺好的
No, no no...it's fine. It's good to be out.
还是聊聊你父亲的事吧
Anyway, I should ask you about your father.
你觉得金瓦拉能从他的死中
..do you think Kinvara would have gone through with it?
走出来吗
With leaving him?
难说
Probably not.
她这人一惊一乍的 但是没什么后续计划
No, she was...she was all drama and no follow-through.
我以前一直对她没什么好感
You know, I never used to much like her
但现在 我有点为她感到难过
but now I sort of, I just feel sorry for her.
伊伯里街的房♥子 还有所有的东西都要卖♥♥掉
Everything's getting sold - Ebury Street, all of it.
你在那里住了很久吗
Did you spend much time there?
伊伯里街吗
At Ebury Street?
没有
No.
我这辈子只去过一次
No, I've been there once in my entire life.
事实上
The truth is, is that
我爸从未爱过我
he never loved me.
至少从未像爱弗雷迪那样爱过我
At least not as much as he loved Freddie,
即使弗雷迪是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
even though Freddie was an absolute shit.
你知道弗雷迪和瑞安诺·温的事吗
Do you know about Freddie and Rhiannon Winn?
不知道
No.
他用伏特加灌醉了她
He poured vodka down her throat,
脱♥光♥了她的衣服
stripped her,
拍了照片
took photos
还给整个击剑队传阅
and passed them round the whole fencing team.
他毁了她
He ruined her.
只是因为她把他女朋友维里蒂从队里挤了出去
All because she bumped his girlfriend, Verity, off the squad.
我从伊兹的一个朋友那里得知的
I found that out from one of Izzy's mates.
你和格兰特·温谈过吗
Have you spoken to Geraint Winn?
还没有
No, not yet.
我的姐♥妹♥们♥和你说过相关的任何事吗
Did my sisters tell you about any of this?
我就说吧
This is what I'm saying.
从格兰特这条线索出发
With Geraint, you've actually got someone
你们已经得知了有人想伤害我们
who would want to hurt us,
但我的姐♥妹♥们♥不得不保持沉默
but my sisters can't mention it
为了避免玷污弗雷迪的好名声
in case it pisses on Saint Freddie's eternal flame.
我能告诉你的是 没人这么保护过我
Nobody ever did that for me, I tell you that much.
你父亲把你移出遗嘱 你一定很受伤吧
Must have hurt when your dad cut you out of his will.
一想到我
I think that you...
一边恨着一个人
..you can hate someone
一边还盼着他们关心你
and still wish they gave a shit about you.
就很讨厌这样的自己
And then hate yourself for wishing it.
抱歉 我不该说这么多有的没的
Anyway, sorry, I'm preaching to the choir, right?
你前夫怎么样
What was your ex-husband like?
我还不太能接受他已经是"前夫"了
I don't think I can quite think of him as that yet.
我不知道
I don't know, I think I...
我很努力去相信他是另一个人
..spent a long time trying to believe he was someone different.
什么另一个人
Different to what?
不是那个
Different to...
混♥蛋♥会计师马特
..Matt the accountant who's a bit of a prick.
也不是和混♥蛋♥萨拉睡过的人
And who's been sleeping with Sarah, who's...also a prick.
是他吗
Is that him now?
是
Yeah.
拉黑了
Blocked.
感觉好很多了
That feels better.
我们说到哪了
Right, where were we?
再开一瓶酒吧
I think we need another bottle.
该起床了 派对女孩
Rise and shine, party girl.
我自行决定给你的茶加了两块糖
I took the liberty of putting two sugars in your tea
我觉得你今早肯定会宿醉难受 宝贝
because I think it's going to be that kind of morning for you, darling.
瓦妮莎 我吵醒你了 真抱歉
Oh, Vanessa, I woke you up. I'm so sorry.
没关系 多住几天吗
Don't worry about it. Do you need to stay for a few more days?
不用了 我好了
No, no, no, I'll be all right,
谢谢你 昨晚
thanks. Last night was just, erm...
-几点了 -九点半
- What time is it? - It's half-nine.
不是吧
Oh, shit.
我该去见高级督察麦克穆兰了
I'm meant to meeting DCI McMurran.
抱歉
I am so sorry.
-都还好吗 -还好
- Everything all right? - Yeah.
我准备好出发了
Yeah. Good to go.
我在想 即使吉米能进伊伯里街的房♥子
I was thinking, even if Jimmy had access to Ebury Street,
他也只是想从奇兹威尔那里拿钱 为什么会杀他
he wanted money out of Chiswell. Why would he kill him?
先考虑作案手法再说动机
Means before motive.
他说弗里克做清洁工是合法兼♥职♥
He said Flick did the cleaning as a legitimate part-time job.
那伊伯里街的便条呢
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表