剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
他听上去很沮丧
He sounded very upset.
你没有和别人在一起吧
You've not gone off with someone else?
没有对吧 亲爱的
You haven't, have you, love?
没有 妈 我没有跟别人在一起
No, Mum. I'm not with anyone else.
欢迎再次光临 罗斯夫人
Welcome back, Mrs Ross.
您的桌子已经准备好了
Your table's waiting for you.
其实我是和妹妹一起吃饭
Actually, I'm eating with my sister.
科莫兰只是送我过来
Cormoran's just helped me along.
你陪我坐会吧 就一会
Would you sit with me? Just for a minute.
这种时候我不想一个人待着
I don't want to be left alone when I feel like this.
谢谢
Thank you.
我讨厌怀孕
I hate being pregnant.
我知道你在想什么 我没有打掉我们的
I know what you're thinking. I didn't get rid of ours.
我确实没有
I didn't.
-是流产了 -别说
- I lost it, after... - Don't start.
我发誓
I swear.
-我在我妈那里做了体♥检♥ 然后 -无所谓了
- I took a test at my mother's and then... - It doesn't matter.
不管是真话还是又一个谎言 反正我不在乎
If it was real or another lie - either way, I don't care.
-我希望是你的孩子 -妈的 夏洛特
- I wish they were yours. - Fuck's sake, Charlotte.
怎么了 也许那样我会开心
What? Maybe I'd be happy about it.
你跟我一样不想要孩子
You didn't want kids any more than I did.
告诉我阿米莉娅的电♥话♥ 我打给她
Give me Amelia's number. I'm going to call her.
我错看了事务所
I was wrong about the agency.
我还是很穷
I'm still poor.
依然住在办公室楼上 没钱买♥♥珠宝
I still live above the office. There's no money for jewellery.
-我从不在乎... -你就是在乎
- I never cared about... - Yes, you did.
而现在你已经拥有了
And you have those things now.
-科莫... -你结婚了
- Corm... - You're married.
你怀了他的孩子
You're having his children.
我们结束了
We're finished.
但我爱你
But I love you.
我知道你会说我是个骗子 但是
And I know you'll say that I'm a liar, and I am...
在重要事上我不撒谎 小蓝人
..but not on the big things, Bluey.
别那么叫我
Don't...call me that.
我们在一起时我没有跟贾戈在一起
And I wasn't with Jago while we were together.
我们分手后两周你就订婚了
You were engaged two weeks after we finished.
对 都是你害的
Yes, because of you.
你说我在孩子的事上撒谎
You said that I was lying about the baby.
你离开了我
You walked out.
你故意破坏...
You deliberately sabotaged...
你还有脸跟我说破坏
Don't talk to me about fucking sabotage!
你想让我放弃一切
You wanted me to give up everything.
军队 事务所 我的朋友
The Army, the agency, my friends.
所有事 所有人 除了你
Everything and everyone except you.
你想弄垮我 因为你就是这样的人
You wanted to break me, because that's what you do.
弄垮 然后任其消逝
Break it, before it can fade away.
我找到你时 你已经支离破碎了 亲爱的
You were broken when I found you, darling.
这是我们的共同点
We had that in common.
你们好 我们今天有一些令人食指大动的特色菜
Hello! We have a couple of very tempting specials today
我非常推荐
which I would highly recommend.
我们看上去想听什么特色菜介绍吗
Do we look like we want to hear the fucking specials?
我再拿一些面包来
I'll bring you some more bread.
看着我的眼睛 说你那样爱过我后
Look me in the eye and tell me you've loved anyone since
还爱过别人
like the way you loved me.
我没有
I haven't.
谢天谢地
Thank fuck for that.
我走了
I'm off.
阿米莉娅不会来的 我骗你的
Amelia's not coming. I lied.
我知道你会去画廊
I knew you'd be at the gallery.
露辛达告诉我的
Lucinda told me.
我想要你回来
I want you back.
我觉得应该当面告诉你
I thought it only fair to tell you in person.
我不想要你
I don't want you.
别骗一个骗人高手 小蓝人
Don't kid a kidder, Bluey.
我可以明天来这接你 如果你愿意的话
I can pick you up from here tomorrow, if you like.
金瓦拉解雇蒂根之后 她在一所马术学校工作
Tegan's working at a riding school since Kinvara let her go,
所以我说去那见她
so I said we'd meet her there.
好
Ok.
我去酒吧了
I've been to the pub.
-怎么样 -挺好
- How was it? - Good.
来一杯吗
Drink?
行 好啊
Yeah. OK.
谢谢
Thanks.
你还好吗 罗宾
How's life, Robin?
不错吧
It's OK. Yeah.
你一切都好吗
Things all right with you?
一切都好
Everything's fine.
我现在没在工作
I'm not working now.
我不想让你觉得
I didn't want you to think you had to
坐在这就只能想工作
sit here and think about work.
坐在这我就很开心
I'm happy just to sit here.
那好
Ok.
东街
青年旅舍
私人号♥码来电
-你想让我... -好 麻烦了
- Do you want me to...? - Oh, yeah. Would you?
你好 我是罗宾
Hello, Robin speaking.
下一次 我会抓到你
Next time, I'll catch ya.
抱歉 你是谁
Sorry, who is this?
我差点抓到你了 对吧 罗宾
I nearly had you, didn't I, Robin?
你那紧致的小翘臀 刚好逃脱
That tight little arse of yours, just out of reach.
算你走运
You got lucky.
我会找到你住在哪的
I'll find out where you live.
-罗宾 -你在丹麦街上工作 对吧
- Robin? - You work on Denmark Street, don't you?
-不 -我会抓住你的 罗宾
- No. - I'm going to catch you, Robin...
-不 -而且我会伤害你
- No. - ..and then I'm going to fucking hurt you.
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
罗宾 停车
Robin, pull over!
罗宾 停车
Robin, pull over!
停车
Pull over!
-罗宾 -抱歉
- Robin? - Sorry!
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry!
抱歉 我只是
Sorry! Just...
你的惊恐症发作有多久了
How long have you been having panic attacks?
大概一年
About a year.
你在治疗吗
Are you getting help for them?
我应该做一些认知行为治疗
I've got some CBT exercises I'm meant to do.
我还应该尝试素火腿呢
I had some vegetarian bacon I was supposed to try,
但它们一直待在冰箱里看着我
but it's not making me any healthier sitting in the fridge,
并不能让我更健康
staring back at me.
还有吗
Anything else?
比如什么
Like what?
那晚我打电♥话♥给你的时候...
When I called you the other night...
-我知道与我无关 但是... -对
- It's none of my business, but... - Oh, yeah.
我和马特分开了
Matt and I split up.
你正好在中途打来
You called in the middle of it.
-抱歉 -反正这不重要
- Sorry. - Anyway, it doesn't matter.
我不想崩溃
I didn't want to fall apart.
我只想做好我的工作
I just want to do my job.
-我不希望你觉得我... -我觉得这份工作
- I don't want you thinking I... - What I think about you and the job
你做得非常出色
is that you are brilliant at it.
我受训了十年
I had a decade of training.
我为特别调查处办过数百宗案子
I did hundreds of cases with SIB.
你没有这些经验 但你却跟我一样厉害
You've had none of that, and you're just as good as me.
其实挺气人的
It's actually quite annoying.
你必须让事务所出钱给你做心理治疗
You have to let the business pay for some proper therapy.
这不是出于好心
It's not an act of kindness.
而是为了私利
It's self-interest.
我需要你有良好状态
I need you in good shape.
好的
Ok.
我们该出发了
We should get going.
你能开车吗
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表