剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
你们为达目的什么都能说 对吧
You'll say anything, won't you?
你们这些狡猾的混♥蛋♥
You sly bastards.
这些你看了可能会受不了
These might be difficult for you to see.
你还是坐下看吧
You might want to sit down.
这些是瑞安诺在弗雷迪派对上的照片
They're photos of Rhiannon at Freddie's party.
我的孩子
My girl.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道出事了 可没人告诉我实情
I knew something happened, but nobody would tell me the truth.
他们沆瀣一气
They closed ranks.
你以前认为发生了什么
What did you think had happened?
我把她送过去
I dropped her off.
是从威尔士开车去的
Drove up from Wales.
我订了一家含早餐的旅馆 所以我说
And I booked us a B&B, so I said...
凌晨一点 我来接你
.."1:00 am, I'll come and pick you up,"
她说 "别 那也太早了"
and she said, "No, no, it's far too early."
她什么都不想错过
She didn't want to miss out on anything.
于是我说 你结束了就给我打电♥话♥
So I said, call me when you're ready
我再来接你
and I'll come and collect you.
只是我忘带了充电器
Only I'd forgotten my charger.
第二天早晨 我醒来后就想
And then, the next morning, I woke up and I thought,
"糟了 我还是开车过去吧"
"Bloody hell, I'd better drive over there."
她躺在那里的草地上
And there she was, on the grass.
她吐了
She'd been sick
他们让她整夜都那样待在那儿
and they'd left her out there all night.
于是我按响门铃 对奇兹韦尔说
So I rang the door and I said to Chiswell...
"把一个年轻女孩那样
.."How is that acceptable...?
丢在外面怎么能让人接受"
"..leaving a young girl that way?"
他只说了句
And all he said was,
"她吐在草地上 肯定把我的草害死了"
"She'll have killed my grass where she's been sick."
无论如何 我们还是开车回了家
Anyway, I drove us home.
她非常沉默
She was very quiet.
等我给手♥机♥充上电
And when I charged my phone up,
看到有一条
there was a message from her
她在午夜时的留言 说的是
that she'd left at midnight, saying,
"快点来接我 爸爸
"Please come and get me, Daddy.
他们太下流了
"They're so mean.
他们太残忍♥了"
"They're so cruel."
一个月后她自杀了
She killed herself a month later.
对于她的经历我深表遗憾
I am so sorry about what happened to her.
我很抱歉对你撒了谎
And I'm sorry for lying to you.
你能把这些照片发给我吗
Can you send me these?
让他的朋友们付出代价还为时不晚
It's not too late for his friends to pay.
我们的共同点是都想发现真♥相♥
We all have something in common - we want to discover the truth.
你愿意帮我们吗
Will you help us?
你认识金瓦拉·奇兹韦尔吗
Do you know Kinvara Chiswell?
我遇到过她
I've run into her.
那次奇怪的活动
The odd event.
你和她聊到过她丈夫吗
Did you ever speak to her about her husband?
我们没说过话
We've never had a conversation.
你能告诉我们奇兹韦尔死的那天早晨你在哪吗
Can you tell us where you were the morning Chiswell died?
我在等阿米尔从巴罗克劳-伯恩斯的公♥寓♥回来
I was waiting for Aamir to come back from Barraclough-Burns' flat.
我知道你们已经和他谈过了
I know you've spoken to him.
他想帮我
He wanted to help me.
那个为了找标有"穆拉佩"的文件
And who was it approached you
联♥系♥你的人是谁
about trying to find files labelled "Murape"?
-与金瓦拉有关吗 -没有
- Was Kinvara involved? - No.
吉米·奈特
Jimmy Knight.
他从没告诉过我照片内容
He never told me what the photos were of.
只说如果外♥交♥部♥拿到它们
Only that the Foreign Office had them,
他们肯定会毁了奇兹韦尔的
and they'd finish Chiswell off.
对我来说那就够了
That was good enough for me.
我想让他坐在他那完美的草坪上
I wanted him sat out there on his perfect lawn...
读着星期日报上有关他的丑事
..reading about his disgrace in the Sunday papers.
然后想起瑞安诺
Then remembering Rhiannon.
你觉得会对格兰特有帮助吗 我们做的事
Do you think it'll help Geraint? What we've done?
不知道
I don't know.
真不知道如果他放下瑞安诺的事还剩了什么
I'm not sure what he'd have left if he let Rhiannon go.
不过我觉得他和我们说的是实话
I think he was telling us the truth, though.
如果他想让奇兹韦尔蒙羞
If he wanted to shame Chiswell,
-他得让他活着 -没错
- he needed him alive. - Yeah.
如果吉米也说了实话
If Jimmy's also telling the truth,
那我们就需要去别处找金瓦拉的共犯
we need to look for elsewhere for Kinvara's accomplice.
亨利·德拉蒙德那条线查得怎么样了
What's the line with Henry Drummond?
奇兹韦尔死亡的前一天去见了德拉蒙德
Chiswell went to see Drummond the day before he died.
他回到办公室 心情坏极了
He came back to the office, he was in a terrible mood.
也许德拉蒙德能告诉我们原因
Maybe Drummond can tell us why.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
-感谢你能见我们 -不 这是我的荣幸
- Thanks for seeing us. - No, no. My pleasure.
有什么能帮你们的
How can I help you?
贾斯帕·奇兹韦尔
Jasper Chiswell came to see you
在他死亡的前一天来见你了 对吗
the day before he died, didn't he?
他回去时我正好在他办公室
I was at his office when he got back.
那天
Oh, that.
是的 那件事让所有人难堪
Yes, that was embarrassing for all parties
但我真觉得得说点什么
but I really felt I had to say something.
拉夫在我外出时来到画廊
Raff came by the gallery while I was out.
我雇了一个相当漂亮的年轻女孩当助理
I'd employed a rather pretty young girl as an assistant.
弗朗西斯卡
Francesca.
她和拉斐尔亲热被我抓到
I'd caught her and Raphael...canoodling,
我直截了当地告诉了他
and I told him in no uncertain terms.
可等我回来时
But when I got back,
已经有顾客听到了动静
some clients had heard...noises.
相当尴尬
Well, quite.
那女孩从洗手间窗户跳了出去
The girl jumped out of the bathroom window.
拉夫当然否认了 但我觉得必须让她走人
Raff denied it, of course, but I felt that I had to let her go
我告诉拉夫别再来这里了
and I told Raff not to come here any more.
除此之外 我还要非常艰难地
On top of that, I had to have a rather difficult conversation
和贾斯帕聊他拍卖♥♥的事
with Jasper about his sale.
第二天早晨你给他打过电♥话♥
You rang him the next morning.
你有我所有的电♥话♥记录吗
Do you have a record of all of my calls?
只有与此案相关的
Only the ones relevant to the case.
抱歉 我得去接这个电♥话♥
Sorry, I'm going to have to get this.
抱歉 你刚才要说什么
Sorry. You were saying?
组织那次拍卖♥♥真的只是
The sale was only ever really organised
出于贾斯帕的一厢情愿
out of fondness for Jasper.
唯一有价值的就是约翰·弗雷德里克·赫林画的
The only thing of any value was a John Frederick Herring
一幅花斑母马和小马驹
painting of a piebald mare and foal.
是的 我想我见过那幅画
Yes, I think I've seen that one.
即使是那幅也只值几千
Well, even that was only worth a few thousand.
谈话不欢而散
The conversation did not end well,
所以 第二天早晨我给贾斯帕打电♥话♥
and so, well, I called Jasper the next morning to, you know,
是想帮他
offer support.
你好 科莫
Hello, Corm.
你们两个认识
Oh, you two know each other?
亨利 非常感谢今天你能抽出时间
Henry, thank you so much for your time today
可我得走了 我感觉有点不舒服
but I'm going to head off. I'm not feeling terribly well.
当然 没问题
Of course, yeah.
你能送我到主路上吗
Would you mind walking me up the road?
我要和妹妹一起吃晚饭
I'm going to have early supper with my sister.
-并不远 -去吧 没问题
- It's not far. - Please, do go ahead.
反正我也没有什么要说的了
I don't really have anything else to add, I'm afraid.
我不觉得我是最合适的人选
I'm not sure I'm the best person for the job.
我又没让你接生
I'm not asking you to deliver the babies.
只是我不太舒服
I just don't feel very well.
不好意思 马修什么时候打给你的
Sorry, when did Matt call you?
他说你屏蔽了他
He says you've blocked him.
他说他不知道怎么才能找到你
He says he doesn't know how to reach you.
对 我就想要这个效果 妈
Yeah, well, that's the whole point, Mum -
我不想跟他说话
I don't want to talk to him.
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表