剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
白教堂高街
你先别吐槽 它可算是传家之宝
Before you say anything, it's like a family heirloom
而且开起来依然很顺手
and it still drives really well.
我无法想象马修开这个上班
I can't see Matthew driving to work in this.
我懂 他超级想要一辆奥迪
I know. He's desperate for an Audi.
你有过小马驹吗
Did you ever have a pony?
为什么这么问
Why?
觉得这辆路虎经历过不少马术竞技比赛
This feels like a Land Rover that's done a lot of gymkhanas.
你确定不用我跟着吗
You're sure you don't want me to come?
客户说想单独见我
The client's asked to see me alone.
多谢载我过来
Thanks for the ride.
奥德门东站
进门密♥码♥216 斯特莱克
抱歉 我来晚了 有工作
Sorry I'm late - work.
他每晚都让你晚下班吗
Does he keep you out late every night?
谢谢 我们只是现在比较忙
Thanks. Er, we're just busy at the moment.
-你还在那里打临时工吗 -不 我转全职了
- Are you still just temping? - No, I've gone full-time.
比她通过中介在那里工作时 拿的薪水还少
She's paid less than when she was there on agency fees!
薪水又不是一切
Well, money's not everything.
他看着有些饱经风霜
He's a bit beaten-up looking.
但有的男人这样很好看 对吧
But then that looks good on some men, doesn't it?
看着有些颓废
Looking a bit used.
我们这个年纪的男人♥大♥都有些沧桑感了
Well, most of us chaps are a bit second-hand at this point.
我看科莫兰更想再要条腿
I think a second leg might be higher up Cormoran's list.
办公室里还是只有你们两人吗
Is it still just the two of you in the office?
大部分时间他都不在
Oh, well, he's out most of the time.
萨拉 你工作怎么样
So, Sarah, how's your work going?
电梯门开启
Doors opening.
电梯门关闭
Doors closing.
白教堂
有人吗
Hello?
*你和我*
*You and me*
*我和你*
*Me and you*
神探斯特莱克
*不知为何 我们做到了*
*Somehow, we made it through*
*我可能离开了*
*I may be gone*
*可能身处远方*
*I may be far away*
*但我会陪你*
*But I walk beside you*
*走这条路上的每一步*
*every step of the way*
*当你疲惫不堪*
*When you're used, bruised*
*遍体鳞伤*
*Black and blued*
*别去想它*
*Don't think about it*
*永不怀疑*
*Never doubt it*
*我会同你一并前行*
*I'll walk beside you.*
罪恶生涯
第一集
你好 科莫兰·斯特莱克
Hello, Cormoran Strike.
埃拉考特 是给我的
Ellacott, that's me.
有信件吗
Any post?
大部分是账单
Bills, mostly.
你看你的电子邮件了吗
Have you, er, picked up your e-mail?
有新的客户请求
There's a new client request.
觉得他女朋友在搞外遇
Thinks his girlfriend's cheating.
我们日程里能加上他吗
Can we fit him in?
-我不确定我们有时间 -谢谢
- Oh, I'm not sure we've got time. - Thanks.
她是伦敦政经的学生
She's a LSE student
在托特纳姆宫路兼♥职♥脱衣舞♥女♥
and a part-time stripper on Tottenham Court Road.
我觉得要看她搞外遇的频率了
I suppose it depends how often she's cheating.
我现在给他打电♥话♥ 报下收费标准
I'll call him now and give him our rates.
科莫兰·斯特莱克办公室
Cormoran Strike's office.
-我是罗宾 -我是科莫兰·斯特莱克
- Robin speaking. - This is Cormoran Strike,
你给我们发了询问邮件
you sent us an e-mail enquiry?
你好 是的 谢谢给我回电
Ah, hello, yes, thank you very much for calling back.
罗宾·埃拉考特 丹麦街6号♥ 伦敦
我们前菜想要三文鱼
So we really like the salmon for starter
主菜是牛肉
and then the beef for main,
但我们觉得为素食者
but we thought maybe risotto
准备焗饭可能有些乏味
was a little bit boring for vegetarian?
她现在在哪里工作
Where's she working now?
一共有十个人
Well, there's ten in total
但三个纯素食者 一个原始素食者
but three are vegan and one's paleo-vegan.
我会派人调查
Er, yeah, no, I'll put my team onto it.
我想我们可以做加芝士和不加芝士两种吧
I suppose we could do with and without cheese?
她叫什么
And what's her name?
我可以待会儿打回给你吗
Can I call you back?
谢谢
Cheers.
罗宾
Robin?
-你还好吗 -我没事
- You OK? - I'm fine.
我们会再联♥系♥你
We'll get back to you.
喂
Yeah.
我们收到了一条腿
We've been sent a leg.
-一条腿 -都不是我戴的大小
- A leg? - It's not even in my size.
好的 我这就去
All right, I'm on my way.
喝茶吗 或者来点更提神的 我有啤酒
Cup of tea? Something stronger? I've got beer.
茶就好
Tea sounds good.
我去烧水
I'll put the kettle on.
别碰它
Don't touch it.
我为什么要碰它
Why would I touch it?
你脸色煞白
You've gone white.
你当时觉得那条腿是谁的
Whose leg did you think it was?
我不知道
I don't know.
你可能不知道 但你当时想到了什么
Well, you mightn't know but something occurred to you.
你当时在想什么
What were you thinking?
有一道疤 旧疤
There was a scar, an old scar,
我觉得这腿是一个青少年的
I'd say the leg belongs to somebody in their teens,
或是二十出头
maybe their early twenties.
我以前看到过那样的疤痕
And I'd seen scarring like that before.
它可能是一个叫布莱尼·布罗克班克的女孩的
It might be a girl called Brittany Brockbank.
她父亲是奈尔·布罗克班克少校
Her father was Major Niall Brockbank.
他出了名的残暴
He had a reputation for cruelty.
布莱尼告诉同学
Brittany told a school friend
布罗克班克和她发生性关系
that Brockbank was having sex with her
她担心自己会怀孕
and she was worried she might get pregnant.
她朋友的父亲告诉了特别调查处
Her friend's dad told SIB,
我当时在那里担任调查官
so I was there as the investigating officer
她接受询问时
when she was interviewed -
可怜的小家伙否认了一切 当然了
the poor thing denied everything, of course.
她当时一定怕极了
She must have been terrified.
她爸威胁她说如果被人发现 就砍了她的腿
Brockbank had threatened to cut her legs off if anyone found out.
那些疤痕是他的一种警告
The scars were his idea of a warning.
我编的 开的一个玩笑
I made it up. It were a joke.
你♥爸♥爸有没有威胁要伤害你
Has your dad ever threatened to hurt you?
爸爸不会做那种事的
Daddy wouldn't do that.
我不是认真的
I didn't mean any of it.
如果你想告诉我什么 布莱尼 就直说吧
If you want to tell me anything, Brittany, you can.
-他怎么了 -没被指控
- What happened to him? - No charges brought.
但他还是有充分的理由恨我
But he still has good reason to hate me.
-他认为我伤害了他 -你有吗
- He thinks I injured him. - Did you?
逮捕他时 场面有些失控
His arrest went badly.
另外一个足够变♥态♥
The only other man who's sick enough
且恨我恨到会寄给我一条腿的
and hates me enough to send me a leg
是一个叫唐纳德·莱恩的苏格兰人
is a Scot called Donald Laing.
他曾经给我写过很多威胁信
He used to write me threatening letters,
-应该在哪儿可以找到记录 -我去查下
- they'll be on file somewhere. - I'll get cracking.
不 我们要到了 法医已经到了
No, we're just arriving. Forensics are here.
竟然有条腿
A fucking leg?
那人骑的摩托呢
What about the bike?
是辆黑本♥田♥ 大车架 排量至少六百毫升
It was a Black Honda. Big. 600cc at least.
快递员穿着黑色皮衣
The courier was in black leathers.
他的头盔有深色遮罩 一直遮着脸
His helmet had a dark visor and he kept it down.
他看着个头很大 但可能是外套显的
He looked big but the jacket could have just padded him out.
不像你老板一样 是个肥佬
Not a fat bastard, like the boss?
-你签收的 -是的
- And you signed for it? - Yeah.
收件人写的是我
Oh, it was addressed to me.
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表