剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
Are you all right to drive?
你放心让我开车载你吗
Are you all right for me to drive you?
你现在住哪儿
Where are you staying?
这个问题有点...
That's all a bit...
你可以暂住在尼克和伊尔萨家
Well, you can stay with Nick and Ilsa.
我晚点联♥系♥他们
I'll call them later.
谢了
Thanks.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我就是...
I just...
该死 抱歉
Shit. Sorry.
-我只是想... -我知道
- I meant to... - I know.
我们要迟到好多了
We're going to be really late.
你应该跟警方详细说过当晚的情况了吧
I suppose you went over things in detail with the police?
是的
Yeah, I did.
金瓦拉那晚没出过门 连卧室都没离开过
Kinvara never left the house that night, didn't leave her bedroom.
那屋子的地板很响 她要是出去我会知道的
The floorboards in that place are really loud, so I'd have known.
他们主要想知道这一点
That's mostly what they wanted to know.
那第二天早上呢 你有看到她跟什么人见面吗
What about the next morning? Did you see her meet anyone?
那个蹄铁匠来过
The farrier came over.
然后她去骑了一小时的马
And then she went riding for about an hour.
她回来后 警♥察♥就来了
When she got back, the police were there.
你知道她去哪里骑马了吗
Where did she go on her ride, do you know?
我不知道 她到处都去
I don't know. She goes all over.
你知道金瓦拉的朋友们都是什么人吗
Do you have a sense of who Kinvara's friends are?
她不喜欢人 她就喜欢马
She doesn't like people. She likes horses.
蒂根 你印象中有看到或只是听说过
Tegan, do you ever remember seeing, or even just hearing, gossip
金瓦拉和贾斯帕闹矛盾吗
about anything bad happening between Kinvara and Jasper?
有一次我看到她用一把锤子砸他的脑袋
I saw her smack him over the head with a hammer once.
锤子
A hammer?
是的 有一晚他趁她不在家 让蕾蒂安乐死了
Yeah, he had Lady put down while she was away for a night.
她回来后发现了就找他算账
She comes back, finds out, just went for him.
砸了他的脑袋
Smacked him over the head.
他流了很多血 严重到必须找家庭医生来
Had to call the GP, he was bleeding that much.
-你报♥警♥了吗 -没有 他不允许
- Did you call the police? - No, he wouldn't have that.
之后他失去了嗅觉
He couldn't smell anything afterwards.
弄伤了一条神经
Mucked up a nerve.
她则被送去高级疗养院治疗抑郁
And she got sent off somewhere posh for depression.
但她回来后
But even when she came back
我仍然常发现她待在蕾蒂的马厩里哭
I kept finding her in Lady's stall, crying.
听着 我得带孩子们上课了
Listen, I've got to take the kids out for their lesson
我不想挨骂
and I don't want to take the piss.
谢谢你 你的信息很有用
Thank you. You've been very helpful.
-如果你还想起别的 就联♥系♥我们 -好的
- If you think of anything else, call us, yeah? - Yeah.
-这件事我们可以去问问金瓦拉 -没错
- Well, I'd say that's something we can ask Kinvara about. - Yeah.
竟然用锤子砸她丈夫的脑袋
Smacking her husband over the head with a hammer?!
你觉得她会跟我们谈吗
Do you think she'll talk to us?
她会想装出愿意配合的样子
She's going to want to look helpful.
赌十镑 她会告诉我们她深爱他
A tenner says she tells us how much she loved him,
然后说他绝对有自杀倾向
and then talks about how he was definitely suicidal.
接着怎么办
And then what?
接着我们再问她锤子的事
Then we ask her about the hammer.
哈林顿-理查森手♥枪♥ 5发子弹
Harrington & Richardson 5-shot.
这种枪是违法的 奇兹韦尔太太
This is illegal, Mrs Chiswell.
是贾斯帕的
It was Jasper's.
现在很晚了 屋里又只有我一个人
And it's late, and I'm here on my own.
你们不是想进屋吧
You're not expecting to come in?
是的
We are.
我还以为你很喜欢那幅画
I thought you liked that painting.
反正到时也要拍卖♥♥
Well, it'll have gone into the sale.
我压根没意识到我们有多拮据
Do you know, I never realised how badly off we were.
一切都靠借债维持
Everything is going on debt.
你明天得上交这把枪
You need to hand that in tomorrow.
天啊 你们到底来干什么
Oh, God, why are you here?
我们刚好在附近 有些问题想问你
We were in the area and have some questions we'd like to ask you.
你知道你丈夫之前被勒索了吗
You're aware your husband was being blackmailed?
我当然知道
Of course I was aware.
吉米·奈特的说法是 他只不过想让你丈夫
Jimmy Knight's story is he simply wanted your husband
把本应属于他的东西给他
to give him what was rightfully his.
贾斯帕以为奈特兄弟不过是俩乡巴佬
Jasper thought the Knight boys were a pair of oiks,
但当吉米阐述他的理由时 你几乎能明白
but you can almost see why people fall for socialism
人们为什么会上社♥会♥主♥义♥的当
when Jimmy makes his case.
你不是不了解他吗
I thought you barely knew him.
我是不了解
I don't.
他打过几次电♥话♥来我家 仅此而已
He rang the house a couple of times, that's all.
其实我觉得他说得有道理
And, actually, I thought he had a point.
贾斯帕是该把收益分给奈特先生的儿子们
Jasper should have split the proceeds with Mr Knight's sons.
具体是什么收益
The proceeds from what, exactly?
是什么现在还重要吗
What does it matter now?
吉米和比利的父亲以前造绞刑架
Jimmy and Billy's father used to build gallows.
庄园给他提供木材和工作室
The estate gave him timber and a workshop
他们分享利润
and they split the profits.
你们肯定想不到在出口市场能卖♥♥得多少钱
You'd be surprised how much they fetch on the export market.
一套能卖♥♥四万镑
£40,000 for one full set-up.
比一堆旧工具的售价还高些
Bit more than the price of a load of old tools.
高许多
Well, quite.
老奈特先生去世后 还有两台绞刑架已造好
After old Mr Knight died, there were two gallows finished
但未出♥售♥
but not yet sold.
接着欧盟修改了法律
And then the EU changed the law.
该死的欧洲
Bloody Europe!
他们规定销♥售♥折磨与处死设备是违法的
Made it illegal to sell torture and execution equipment.
但贾斯帕还是把绞刑架卖♥♥了
Well, Jasper sold them anyway.
他为什么不卖♥♥呢
And why shouldn't he?
又不是所有地方绞刑都是违法的
Hanging's not illegal everywhere.
他是不是把绞刑架卖♥♥到津巴布韦了
Did he sell them to Zimbabwe?
是的
Yes.
但有一台没运到
Well, one set didn't quite arrive.
被叛乱分子劫走了
It got hijacked by rebels.
他们用那台绞刑架绞死了塞缪尔·穆拉佩
And they used those gallows to hang Samuel Murape,
在度间隔年时被绑♥架♥的一个英国男孩
a British boy kidnapped on his gap year.
有人拍下照片 并寄给了外♥交♥部♥
Someone took photos and sent them on to the Foreign Office.
克里斯托弗·巴罗克劳-伯恩斯给我们通风报信
Christopher Barraclough-Burns tipped us off.
他说能看见刻在绞刑架上的杰克·奈特的商标
He said you could see Jack Knight's trademark carved into them.
白马
The white horse.
能通过它追溯到这里
It made them traceable back here.
那可不是什么正面宣传 对吧
And that's not good PR, is it?
你能想象《卫报》知道之后会如何报道
You can imagine what The Guardian would have done with that story.
我从一开始就告诉贾斯帕
I told Jasper right from the beginning,
"把奈特兄弟该得的钱给他俩"
"Give the Knight boys their cut."
他从来不听
He never listened to me.
然后他们就找上他了
And then they went for him.
勒索他
The blackmail.
然后他就受不了了 我们都知道
And then it got too much for him. As we know.
我们觉得你丈夫不是自杀 奇兹韦尔太太
We don't think your husband killed himself, Mrs Chiswell.
警方也觉得不是
Nor do the police.
你为什么要用锤子砸他
Why did you attack him with a hammer?
他等到我出门
He waited till I'd gone out...
然后杀了我的马
..then he put down my horse.
就像杀了我的孩子
It was like he murdered my child.
我不管你们信不信我 但我爱贾斯帕
I don't care whether you believe me, but I loved Jasper,
他伤害了我
and he hurt me.
他伤我伤得很深
He hurt me terribly.
除了婚姻里的两个人
Nobody knows what really goes on in a marriage,
没人知道个中滋味
except for the two people inside it.
天啊
Oh, for God's sake.
我的邻居觉得我的狗没拴牢
One of my neighbours thinks I've got a dog loose.
能跟我一起去看看吗
Could you come with me, have a look?
我不想一个人去 你俩都去
I don't like walking around by myself. Both of you.
当然
Of course.
我想上厕所 你介意我...
Actually, I really need the loo. Do you mind if I, erm...?
憋一会儿不行吗吗
Can't it wait?!
真不行
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表