剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
我打给了伊兹的姐姐 问她后续
And I called Izzy's sister for a follow-up.
拉夫联♥系♥我了
Raff's been in touch.
我们过几天去吃晚饭
We're going to go for dinner in a few days.
你觉得拉夫有戏 是吗
You're liking Raff, then?
这些是什么
What's all this?
我列出了一些时间和日期
I've put up some time and date stuff,
主要从格兰特和吉米的文件里来的
mainly from Geraint and Jimmy's file.
你记得在在格兰特办公室阿米尔手♥机♥上的信息吗
You know that text message on Aamir's phone? In Geraint's office?
他打算13号♥见一个人
He was meeting someone on the 13th.
时间应该是晚上8点
I think it was at 8pm.
他没和黛拉与格兰特在一起
He wasn't with Della and Geraint?
那和谁在一起
Who was he with?
我不知道 我没看到号♥码
I don't know, I didn't see the number.
但他们写了缩写CBB
But they signed off CBB.
奇兹韦尔死的那天早上有人给他打电♥话♥了
People who called Chiswell the morning he died.
有一个CBB 克里斯托弗·巴罗克劳-伯恩斯
There's a CBB. Christopher Barrowclough-Burns.
他是谁
Who is he?
我现在去查
I'll start to find out.
-你今晚干什么 -复习吧
- What are you doing this evening? - Revising, I suppose.
只喜欢一支乐队不太够 对吧
One band isn't really enough, is it?
显得我很疯狂
It just makes me look obsessive
但我的目标是人畜无害 不太聪明
when I'm aiming for harmless and not that smart.
-你好啊 陌生人 -早
- Hello, stranger. - Morning.
你有五分钟时间吗 这问题太傻了
Have you got five minutes? Stupid question, really.
我知道你没有 不过 还是问问
I know you haven't, but...all the same...
很抱歉我说了我爱你
I'm sorry for saying I love you.
天哪 你不用为此道歉
Christ, you don't have to apologise.
不 听着
No, listen.
我希望自己能收回这话 但是
I wish I could take it back, but...
这些事也在所难免
Well, these things happen.
我们能回到过去吗
Can we just go back to how things were?
约约会 享享乐
Hanging out, having fun.
抱歉 这个案子有点...
I'm sorry. This case has been...
我本来打算打给你的
I was going to call you.
不说了 可以 我们约晚餐吧
Anyway. Yes, let's have dinner.
明晚
Tomorrow night?
好
Ok.
很好
Great.
干杯
Cheers!
还挺顺利的
That was easy.
你今天要干什么
How's your day looking?
得去别人家 说他们撒谎了
Got to go round someone's house and call them a liar.
你呢
You?
试着多卖♥♥几条裙子
Trying to sell more dresses.
阿尔玛果园
-你还好吗 -我吗 还好啊 怎么了
- You all right? - Me? Yeah, why?
你安静得有些不寻常
You just seem proper quiet.
我没事
I'm cool.
我男友他...
My boyfriend's being...
不用说了 姐妹 你在考虑甩了他吗
Oh, say no more, mate. Were you thinking of dumping him?
不是
No.
吉米和我 我们的生活就是我的一切
Jimmy and me, our life is my whole life.
不 只是...
No, it's just that...
我们一起经历过一些疯狂的事
We've been through some mental stuff.
我们在试着证明制定法律的人
We've been trying to prove that the people who make our laws
正在做着违法的事情 但是...
are the ones doing the illegal shit, but...
也许有个当律师的妈妈
I think maybe it's having a lawyer as a mum
会让你清晰地认识到前路如何
that makes you super aware of how things can go.
吉米让你干什么了
What's Jimmy got you doing?
我没事
I'm fine.
别担心我了 如果吉米想给我惹麻烦
Don't worry about me. If Jimmy tries to make trouble for me,
他就会知道我有多大能耐
he'll find out I own my own shit.
天哪 我希望自己有你这胆量
God, I wish I had your balls.
我就...什么事都让我崩溃
I just get...freaked out by everything.
伦敦真是太不容易了 对吧
I mean London's just proper hard, though, isn't it?
没人跟你说话
Nobody talks to you.
你明天想出来玩吗 我要办派对
Do you want to come out tomorrow? I'm having a party.
-我不... -别拒绝 你会喜欢的
- Oh, I don't... - No, you'll love it.
我的朋友都超棒的
My mates are amazing.
我不想出糗
Don't want to make a tit of myself.
不会的
You're cool.
我照应你
I'll look after you.
好 嗯
Cool. Yeah.
马利克先生
Mr Mallik.
有何贵干
What do you want?
我是科莫兰·斯特莱克
I'm Cormoran Strike.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 贾斯帕·奇兹韦尔的家人雇了我
I'm an investigator. Jasper Chiswell's family hired me.
我能进屋吗
Can I come in?
-我... -不会耽误你很久的
- I'm, um... - I won't take up much time.
这对他家人意义重大
It'd mean a lot to his family.
好
Ok.
别因为我耽误了你的午饭
Don't let me keep you from your lunch.
之后再吃
It can wait.
奶酪和腌黄瓜三明治最好吃的是
What's really good with cheese and pickle
是脆脆的炸洋葱
is those crunchy fried onions things.
可以买♥♥到盒装的
You can get them in tubs.
奇兹韦尔的实习生是你的搭档扮的 对吧
It was your partner who pretended to be Chiswell's intern, wasn't it?
完全正确
Spot on.
我能喝杯水吗
Could I have a glass of water, please?
你介意我做笔记吗
Mind if I take some notes?
我没什么可说的
I've not got anything to say.
要是你改主意有话可说了 我手头有笔记会方便些
Easier if I have it to hand in case that changes.
你觉得我和奇兹韦尔的死有关
So you think I had something to do with Chiswell's death?
要是你想全盘托出 尽管坦白吧
If you want to blurt out a confession, feel free.
能帮我省下好多力气
You'll save me a lot of work.
我先告诉你我知道什么 我们也许可以从这开始
I'll tell you something I know and maybe we can start from there.
你帮格兰特·温勒索贾斯帕·奇兹韦尔
You were helping Geraint Winn blackmail Jasper Chiswell.
我没有
I wasn't.
这么说你从来没见过吉米·奈特 比如说
So you never met up with Jimmy Knight...for example?
吉米·奈特是谁
Who's Jimmy Knight?
你让他弟弟住这里来着
He's the brother of the man you had staying here.
比利
Billy?
对马特别痴迷的那个人
Has a thing about horses?
那房♥子一个人住也太大了
It's a big place for one guy.
温夫妇出了多少力
How much do the Winns help you out?
-伦敦这么贵... -科利尔太太是谁
- London's expensive, so... - Who's Mrs Collier?
是黛拉的妈妈
That was Della's mum.
她刚刚去世了 所以那房♥子空着
She died recently, so it was empty.
都是合法的
It's all legal.
外♥交♥部♥网站上登过这张照片
This photo used to be on the Foreign Office website.
你参加过多样性计划
They took you on as part of a diversity scheme.
这张照片上你和分配给你的导师一起
There you are with a man they assigned your mentor.
克里斯托弗·巴罗克劳-伯恩斯
Christopher Barrowclough-Burns -
他朋友叫他CBB
CBB, as his friends call him.
你14号♥早6点在哪里
Where were you at 6am on the 14th?
在温夫妇家 我在那里过的夜
At the Winns' place. I stayed there.
-跟格兰特一起 -还有黛拉 对
- With Geraint? - And Della, yeah.
这么说你们互为不在场证明
So you were all each other's alibi?
你愿意那样说也没错
Well, if you want to call it that.
你为什么离开了外♥交♥部♥ 阿米尔
What made you leave the Foreign Office, Aamir?
你一直来来回♥回♥问...
You keep going back and forth. It's just...
我♥干♥得不开心
I didn't enjoy it.
你怎么认识温夫妇的
How did you meet the Winns?
我受够了
I've had enough of this.
你离开了外♥交♥部♥ 几乎与此同时
Your family disowned you round about the time
你家人就跟你断绝了关系 对不对
you left the Foreign Office. Isn't that right?
那时温夫妇找到了你
That was when the Winns found you.
这张照片是你从伦敦政经学院毕业 你全家都在
Here you are graduating from LSE. Your whole family there.
那时候他们还没发表恐同言论
That was before they started with the homophobic comments.
-出去 -你为什么要撒谎
- Out! - Why are you lying to me
-不说你14号♥早6点在哪 -滚出去
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表