Do you understand?
好
Yeah.
有人闻到了吗
Is anyone else getting that?
你们闻到了吗
You guys getting that?
天才啊 兄弟
Genius, mate!
伙计们
Guys...
我说什么来着
What did I say?
我前面说什么了
What did I tell you, hmm?
"往南走就能找到人"
"Head south and ye shall find."
这里一个人都没有
Well, there's no-one here.
如果这里一个手♥机♥都没有
If there isn't a phone here, at least one,
原指军队中菜鸟新兵会犯很多错
那我就真的是个蠢蛋
I'm a chocolate kettle, I really am.
这些是我们的...
These are our...
这不是别人的...
This isn't someone else's...
我们刚刚绕了一大圈
Been walking in a huge circle.
妈的
Oh, fuck!
这不是你的错 兄弟
It's not your fault, mate.
老实说 还能怪谁呢
Well, in fairness, who else is to blame?
英国著名的零食 包装上有一个黄色的蜂蜜怪物 这里是指大灰人
糖沙翁
Oh, Sugar Puffs.
糖沙翁 我来告诉你怪谁吧
Sugar Puffs? I'll give you fucking Sugar Puffs, mate.
是他说"让太阳一直在你左边"
"Keep the sun on the left," He said.
这真是管用啊
Well, that worked an absolute treat,
现在太阳要下山了
and now the sun's going down.
主意太棒了
Fucking ideal!
我只是想提点有用的建议
I was trying to make a helpful suggestion.
那你从现在开始
Yeah, well, maybe keep those
还是把有用的建议自己留着吧
helpful suggestions to yourself from now on.
说实话 一个都没有用
None of it adds up, if you ask me.
他穿着从一镑店买♥♥来的燕尾服
He rocks up in a Poundland tux and expects us all
想让我们相信他是新娘的哥哥
to believe he's the bride's brother.
我就是
He is.
真的吗 约纳斯根本没认出你
Really? Johnners didn't even recognise you.
我有点容易被人忘记
Well, I'm slightly forgettable.
别那么激动 伙计们
Take it easy, guys.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我想知道你和埃特金在帐篷里干了什么
I want to know what you were doing in that tent with Aitken.
我想知道你和温帝在那树林里干了什么
I want to know what you were doing in those woods with Wendy.
我想知道你为什么包里装着炸♥弹♥
I want to know why you packed a bomb.
你们想说什么
What are you saying?
我认为 兄弟
I think, mate...
你隐瞒了一些事
that you've got something to hide.
别想太多 老兄
Think away, mate.
我想知道你为什么有些钱
I want to know why you have the kitty.
这是埃特金的 伊恩 现在他死了
Aitken had the kitty, Ian, and now he's dead.
为什么你会有这些钱 伊恩
Why do you have the kitty, Ian?
这太不寻常了
This is most irregular.
- 积少成多 - 快走
- Every little helps. - Let's go!
你觉得我们要躲多久
How long do you think we give it?
一个礼拜
A week.
是淡水
It's fresh.
stink还有臭的意思
尼尔斯 太糟糕了
Neils, this fucking stinks.
是尸体太他妈臭了
He fucking stinks.
所以它才知道我们在哪
Maybe that's how it knows where we are.
大灰人
The Fear Mor.
就像鲨鱼能从千米之外察觉到血腥味一样
The same way sharks can sense blood from miles away,
也许在背后捣鬼的人...
maybe whatever's doing this...
不 你不需要超能力就能闻到这味道
No, you don't need superpowers to smell that.
我们把他丢下吧
Let's just ditch him.
你要是丢下温帝 那也丢下我好了
You ditch Wendy, you ditch me too.
- 这又不是他的头 - 伙计们
- It's not as if it's his head. - Guys...
伙计们
Guys?
伙计们
Guys.
那是条淡水支流
That's a freshwater tributary.
歌♥手 从小在唱诗班唱歌♥ 很小就出过专辑 这里是讽刺他个子矮
亲爱的阿利德·琼斯 你在胡说些什么
Oh, sweet Aled Jones, man, what are you on about?
你知道吗 没关系
Do you know what? It doesn't matter.
我只是个老师 收入两万一
I'm just a teacher, on 21K, who drives a Ford Focus
开福克斯 喜欢听二台
and listens to Radio 2.
你们最棒最聪明了
You guys are the best and the brightest, aren't you?
肯定能解决任何困难
Things work out for guys like you
那我就跟着这条 我觉得是
so I'm just going to follow this tributary here,
淡水的支流
which I think is freshwater,
希望它会通到一个湖
which hopefully means it'll lead to a loch.
我建议你们跟着我
I'd suggest you follow,
但有人告诉我 有用的建议要自己留着
but I've been told to keep my helpful suggestions to myself.
伴郎建议就让他走吧
Best man says let him go.
我不想受一个月薪两万一的人摆布
I'm not comfortable taking orders from a guy who only earns 21,000 a month.
是年薪
A year.
该死
Fuck me!
船 船
The boat, the boat!
走 走 走
Go, go, go, go, go!
坚持
Hang on!
伙计们
Guys!
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
快点
Come on!
等下
Wait!
- 快点 尼尔斯 - 等等
- Come on, Neils! - Wait!
尼尔斯 快点
Neils, come on!
等下
Wait!
你要去哪 尼尔斯
Where are you going?! Neils!
- 我会做到的 - 快点
- I'm going to make it! - Come on!
我会成功地跳进这艘该死的船的
I'm going to successfully leap onto that fucking boat!
快上来
Come on!
他也有两个孩子
He had two kids, as well.
温帝有三个
Wendy had three.
那又怎么样
As if that makes it any worse.
我认真的
I'm serious.
为什么人们总是这么说
Why do people always say that?
因为孩子失去父母是很可怜的
Because it's sad when children lose their parents.
谁去告诉温帝的老婆
Who's going to tell Wendy's wife?
我可不想传达这样的信息
That is not a text I would like to write.
看
Look.
你好
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
我去找个电♥话♥
I'm going to find a phone.
卡斯摩
Cos...?
啊
Yup.
找到电♥话♥了吗
Find a phone, mate?
是的
Yup.
埃特金
Aitken.
线路不通
The line's down.
可以好好玩玩了
I'm going to enjoy this.