Keep lookout.
好主意
Good idea.
那我去吧
I'll go.
真的吗
Are you sure?
我说过要照顾你的
I said I'd look after you, didn't I?
而且
Besides, you know...
一整天都没发生什么 克里斯多夫在地里埋着
nothing's happened all day, Christoph's in the ground...
猎场看守也不在了
gamekeeper's out of the picture.
我们不能再开近一点吗
Can't we drive any closer?
我觉得这样就够近了
I'm not sure we should.
我们都不知道它能不能用
We don't even know if it works.
找个人走过去也许比较安全
Might be safer if one of us goes on foot.
好主意 你去吧
Good idea. Off you go.
- 为什么是我 - 你怕了么
- Why me? - Are you scared?
不 我只想知道为什么非得我去
No. I just want to know why I have to be the one to go.
因为你比较近
Well... you're closer.
你现在非去不可了
Now you definitely have to go.
什么 我是说 我不介意...
What? I mean... look, I don't mind...
- 那就好啊 - 我跑得都不是最快的
- Great. - I'm not even the best runner.
老墨 兄弟 别瞎逼逼了
Mex, mate, stop banging on,
再说下去它就要挂了 去吧
you're going to miss it. Go on.
他不能再往前了
He needs to go back.
- 他快到那儿了 - 我们必须让他回去
- He's almost there, mate. - We have to make him go back.
看 电缆塔
Look, pylons.
所以呢
So?
它们不在这里
They're not there.
- 不在哪里 - 不在地图上
- Not where? - Here, on the map!
地图上应该有的
They should be marked.
地图上唯一有的就是电♥话♥亭 就好像...
The only thing on here is the phone box. It's as if...
就好像这是我们唯一该去的地方
as if it's the only place we're supposed to go.
卡斯摩
Cosmo!
卡斯摩 回去
Cosmo, go back!
卡斯摩 卡斯摩 回去
Cosmo! Cosmo, go back!
他们还活着
They're still alive!
但是克里斯多夫在哪里
Yeah, but where's Christoph?
喂
Hello?
他为什么要投币
Why did he put money in?
报♥警♥不要钱 你们这些人究竟哪里没听懂
999 is free, what part of that don't you people understand?
他在拨号♥了
He's doing it.
他在打电♥话♥
He's calling.
下午好 邓肯·加洛韦办公室
Good afternoon, Duncan Galloway's office.
喂 乔吉吗 我是卡斯摩
Hello, Georgie? It's Cosmo.
我的天 他从周四开始就一直在找你
My God, he's been trying to reach you since Thursday.
我让他接电♥话♥
Let me put you through.
别别别 我...
No! No, no, no. I...
卡斯摩你个蠢货 你去哪里了
Cosmo, you clown, where you been?
- 我不停地给你发邮件 打电♥话♥ - 邓肯...
- I've been e-mailing, I've been calling... - Duncan...
听着 ITV2台想要制♥作♥一部电视剧
Listen, ITV2 want to commission a series!
邓肯 我不在乎这个
Duncan, I don't care.
我要你做点事...
I need you to do something...
你不在乎 我没听错吧
Don't care? It's insane news!
"怎么漂亮地露宿街头"这节目
How To Look Good Homeless.
卡罗琳·弗莱克已经加入了...
Caroline Flack's already on board...
- 邓肯 - 这让人非常兴奋 兄弟
- Duncan! - Really excited, mate.
你给我闭嘴...
Just shut up...
记下我所说的
and write this down.
西蒙·埃特金 保罗·温帝和尼尔斯·哥德森
Simon Aitken, Paul Wendy and Neils Gjundarsson
全被杀了...
have all been murdered...
这在网飞上有得看吗
Is this on Netflix?
但安格斯·约翰逊 哈利·勒嘉伍德-斯科特
but Angus Johnson, Harry Ledgewood-Scott,
黑特施·派拉斯兰简和...
Hitesh Palashranjan and...
一个叫伊恩的人还活着
some guy called Ian are all still very much alive.
那是什么鬼声音
What the hell was that?
这线路太差了 兄弟
This line is terrible, mate.
他姓什么 伊恩什么
What was the last name, Ian who?
卡斯摩 他叫伊恩什么
Cosmo! Ian who?
我不知道他的姓
I didn't catch his surname.
我觉得他是哪家侏儒公♥司♥派来的
I think he might be repped by that dwarf agency!
我知道那家公♥司♥
Oh, yeah, I know the one.
帮我报♥警♥好吗
Could you call 999?
好 但是你在哪里
OK... but where are you?
我们在苏格兰
We're in Scotland.
旁边有些绿树
Not far from some green trees.
卡斯摩
Cosmo?
天啊
Oh, God!
那里
There!
就在那里
Over there!
慢点 慢点 他们来了
OK, slow down, slow down, slow down! Here they come.
快
Run!
开车
Go!
克里斯多夫在哪里
Where's Christoph?
他就在树林里朝我们开枪
He's in the trees, shooting at us,
不然你们以为那是谁
where do you think he is?
不 那不是他
Er, no, he-he isn't.
也许是
He might be!
- 不可能是他 - 兄弟们...
- He's not. - Guys...
克里斯多夫在哪里
where... is... Christoph?
黑特施 掉头
Hitesh, turn the car around.
黑特施 掉头
Hitesh, turn it around!
- 墨西哥佬 - 怎么了
- Mexico! - What?
听我说
Listen...
卡斯摩是为我们回来的
Cosmo came back for us.
我们要替卡斯摩回去找到克里斯多夫
We owe it to Cosmo to go back for Christoph.
- 对吗 -对 - 对
- Yes? - Yes. - Yes.
- 那是什么 - 什么
- What's that? - What?
别停下来 墨西哥佬 兄弟
Keep going, Mexico, mate. Mexico, yeah.
加速
Put your foot down.
那究竟是谁
Who the fuck is that?
我不知道
I don't know.
别太快
Not too fast.
也别太慢 我们可不想撞到他
Not too bloody slow, either. We don't want to hit him.
这里
Hey, over here!
卧♥槽♥
Whoa, what the fuck?!
快快快
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
你们在干嘛
Guys, what are you doing?
- 你们在... - 没时间了
- What are you...? - Guys, there's no time!
你们在...
What are you...?
兄弟们 停
Guys, stop! Stop!
约纳斯 我的兄弟
Johnners, mate.
我现在正式答复你的婚礼邀请
You take this as my formal RSVP to your wedding.
克里斯多夫 别这样
Christoph, don't do this, mate.
虽然我从来就没收到邀请
I never actually got the invite.
也许你发到了我的Hotmail邮箱
Perhaps you sent it to my Hotmail...
也许你没发 但无论怎样 我都不参加了
perhaps you didn't, but either way, I'll not be attending.
希望你们有愉快的一天
I hope you have a beautiful day.
克里斯多夫 我们不会丢下你的
Christoph, we're not leaving you, OK?
不会再次离开你
Not again.
我已经厌倦了这个世界
I've seen the world, boys.
我什么都做过了 都经历过了
I've done it all, I'm through.
你们还要担心工作
You've all got your jobs and your mortgages
房♥贷和汽车
and your cars to worry about.
牺牲我无所谓
I'm an expendable.
我就是小卒
I'm a pawn.
而你们才是国王
And you're fucking kings.
我被将军了
It's checkmate for old Chris.
但你们还可以继续走
But you boys can play on.
我说过会让你们离开 说到做到
I said I'd get you out of here and I will.
走
Go.
走
Go.
走啊
Go.
伊恩