然后就像个破碎的娃娃一样 被分尸了
and he got ripped apart like a rag-doll.
我告诉你们 这东西就是恶魔
I'm telling you... this thing is evil.
就像大脚野人吗
Like Sasquatch?
不 不算是
No, not really.
更像是好心眼儿巨人
More like the BFG...
但没有好心眼
but without the F.
比吉斯组合
比吉斯吗
A Bee Gee?
尼尔斯 你个笨蛋
Neils, you idiot!
什么
What?
你刚才说什么
What did you just say?
约纳斯刚才还说互相尊重呢
What did Johnners say about respect?
伊恩 我觉得你应该向尼尔斯道歉
I think, Ian, you probably owe Neils an apology.
是的
Yeah!
就是稍微开个玩笑
This is a... This is a bit, isn't it?
我们都是如此
We're doing a thing.
"肯定会有所冒犯"
"Goes with the territory."
这不是开玩笑
This isn't a thing.
对不起 尼尔斯
Sorry, Neils.
真是一群混♥蛋♥
What a bag of dicks.
或许你应该离开
Maybe you should leave.
对不起 我...
I'm sorry, I...
不 没关系 我和你感同身受
No. It's fine. I feel exactly the same way.
他们就是一群糟糕透顶的人
These are the worst kind of people.
我以为你从大学起就和他们一起玩呢
I thought you'd been friends with them since school?
所以我知道他们是一群糟糕的人
That's how I know they're the worst kind of people.
- 给你 - 这是什么
- Here. - What's that?
我们的钱
It's the kitty.
我们在酒吧欠你的钱 这里有八百英镑
What we owe you from the pub. There's £800 there,
再加上勒嘉的银行卡
plus Ledge's Coutts card.
等那个猎场看守回来
When the gamekeeper comes back,
把这个给他 让他带你回酒吧
get him to take you back to the pub.
从那里打个车
From there, you get a cab
叫司机带你回伦敦
and you take that cab all the way back to London.
- 是回伊斯特本 - 回哪里都行
- Eastbourne. - Wherever you want.
其实 你知道吗 我会跟你走
In fact, do you know what? I'll come with you.
我们两人组个队 一起走
We'll go as a duo, the two of us. A pair. We'll run.
- 不 - 可以的
- No. - Yes!
- 我不能 - 一起走
- I can't. - Let's go!
- 来吧 - 我不能走
- Come on. - I can't.
走吧 我们可以从后面 从帐篷门溜出去
Come on. We can nip out the back door... Flap.
我不能走 好吗
I can't, all right?
我向我妹妹保证过了
I made a promise... to my sister.
我得留下来
I'm staying.
好吧 那么咱俩合作
OK. Well, in that case, we stick together.
相互保护 因为只有这样
We watch each other's backs, because that is the only way
你才能撑过去
you're going to get through this.
明白了吗
You got it?
- 你明白了没有 伊恩 - 明白了
- Have you got it, Ian? - Yes.
我明白了 谢谢你
Yes, I have, thank you.
好吧 我们出去吧
Right, let's get back out there.
- 不好意思 我能不能... - 没问题
- Sorry, can I just... - Yep.
抱歉 抱歉 伊恩
Sorry. Sorry, Ian.
大家... 都举起酒来
Everybody... grab a tin.
等等
Hold on.
好了... 开始
OK... rolling!
好吧... 先说第一件事...
Right... first order of business...
不许打电♥话♥ 不许用相机 不许发邮件
no calls, no cameras, no e-mails.
是时候与外界隔绝了
It's time to lock this down.
那个自大的苏格兰佬
That jumped-up Jock thought
以为能把我们丢在这里等死
he could leave us to perish.
他以为我们一秒都活不下去
He didn't think we'd survive a second.
我也要吗
Even me?
但瞧瞧我们... 我们不仅活下来了
But look at us... We didn't just survive.
还活得很好
We thrived!
我们建立营地 点燃篝火
We've built a camp! We've made fire!
我们是七个贝爷...
We're seven Bear Grylls...
贝尔·格里尔斯 著名电视节目荒野求生的主角
外加一个猴子管家
with a monkey butler.
接下来的七十二个小时会让我们真正蜕变
What will happen over the next 72 hours will change us as men.
我们在这群山和荒野之上的经历
We will be defined by our time in these hills,
会真正成就我们
on these heaths.
等我们回去后
And when we get home,
我们可以说
we will say
只告诉可信任的人
to people that we trust and without
也别透露太多信息
giving away too many details
我们别具一格地为朋友庆祝了他单身结束
that we saw off our friend in style!
等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, just one second wait...
这是场猎捕所有雄鹿[单身汉]的独特单身派对
That this was the stag to end all stags!
没错
Yeah!
为世上最好的朋友安格斯 "约纳斯" 约翰逊
The stag-hunting stag of Angus "Johnners" Johnson,
而举♥行♥的猎鹿单身派对
the best friend a man could have!
拿着 埃特金 伴郎不能什么都管
Hold that, Aitken. Best man can't do everything.
现在 女士们...
Now, ladies...
请你们一同举杯...
I'd like you to raise your drink...
抬起小指头 谢谢 墨西哥佬
And your pinkies. Thank you, Mexico.
让我们将第一杯酒献给...
Allow me to make the first of many toasts...
猎杀万岁
to the kill!
猎杀万岁
To the kill!
猎杀
The kill.
埃特金
Aitken?
太糟了
Oh, that is a shame.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ!
埃特金
Aitken!
我错过什么了
What did I miss?
那到底是什么东西
What the hell even was that?
看起来像是某种爪子
It looked like some kind of claw.
或许这是计划好的
Maybe it's all part of it.
猎鹿计划的一部分 是吗 勒嘉
Part of the stag package, right, Ledge?
- 就像某些恶作剧 - 网站上可没写这些
- Yeah, like some kind of practical joke. - It wasn't on the website.
说真的 伙计们 他可能还活着
Seriously, guys... He could have survived.
我们读大学预科的时候
We gave him dead legs and Chinese burns
就经常踹他腿 拧他手腕
all the way through prep
也从没见他怎么样
school and it never seemed to bother him.
- 我们该走了 - 没错 我们走吧
- We should get going. - Quite right. Let's get going.
我比沃特·迪斯尼还冷
I'm colder than Walt Disney.
沃特·迪斯尼死后要求把自己的尸体冰冻起来
等等
Wait!
我们难道不该回去吗
Shouldn't we go back?
他是你们的朋友
He's your friend.
而且你们自己也说
Besides, you said so yourself,
那个可怜的家伙可能还活着
the poor guy might not be dead.
你说得没错
OK, you're right.
但这用不着七个人都回去吧
But it doesn't really feel like a seven-man job, does it?
那走吧
Well, come on, then.
那么 "温帝" 这是...
So, erm, "Wendy". Is that...
这是你们上学时他们给你起的外号♥吗
Is that like a nickname they gave you at school?
我和他们不是同学
I wasn't at school with them.
这真是最糟糕的单身周末聚会
This has to be the worst stag weekend ever.
你没见着萨格勒布那次
You weren't in Zagreb.
克罗地亚旅游胜地 举办单身男性聚会的著名地点
在萨格勒布发生了什么
What happened in Zagreb?
我明白了
I get it.
萨格勒布的事就让它留在萨格勒布吧
What happens in Zagreb stays in Zagreb.
或者布拉格 阿姆斯特丹 杜塞尔多夫之类的
Or Prague or Amsterdam or Dusseldorf.
皆为欧洲著名城市 布拉格为捷克首都 阿姆斯特丹为荷兰首都 杜塞尔多夫为德国城市
都很糟糕
They're all horrific.
那帮家伙光有钱没脑子
That lot have more money than sense.
那如果那些聚会都很糟糕
So, if these weekends are so bad,
你为什么还要来呢
why did you come?
伙计 你有孩子吗
Mate, have you got kids?
我有三个孩子 三胞胎
I've got three. Triplets.
试管婴儿的糟糕产物