IVF nightmare.
就像公交
Like buses.
非常昂贵的公交
Really expensive buses.
我来参加这些愚蠢的旅行只是为了逃避
I only come on these stupid trips to escape.
问题是 我一离开孩子们
The problem is, as soon as I get away from the kids...
就开始疯狂地想念他们
I miss 'em like hell.
走左边还是走右边
Left or right?
不管谁找到了他...
Whoever finds him...
或找到了他的遗留物
or whatever's left of him,
向另一个人喊一声 我们回这里碰头
shouts to the other one and we meet back here.
我们喊什么
What do we shout?
"啊"
"Argh."
走之前要练一下吗
Want to practise it before we go?
没必要吧
There's no need.
你该练习一下
You should practise it.
啊
Argh.
啊
Argh!
还是不行
No?
算了
Ah, to hell with it.
我本来打算把它们留到星期天的
I was going to save these for Sunday,
但我们也可以现在就拆嘛
we may as well break these bad boys out of jail now, eh?
要吗
Hmm?
来一支
Hmm?
好吧 第五题...
Right, question number five...
我不想再回答关于性生活的题了 好吗
I don't want to answer any more questions about my sex life, OK?!
- 因为现任比前任差远了 - 索菲
- Because it's not what it was with that ex of yours. - Sophie!
内心狂热 床上狂野
Ah! Crazy in the head and crazy in bed.
你怎么会知道
How would you know?
格拉斯顿伯里音乐节是世界上最大的露天音乐节
蒙福之子为伦敦的一支著名民谣乐队
他在格拉斯顿伯里音乐节上过她
Shagged her at Glasto,
蒙福之子唱歌♥的时候
during Mumford & Sons, didn't he?
切尔西桥 爵士歌♥曲
都是过去的事情了嘛 伙计
It's all water under the Chelsea Bridge, mate.
总之 你说错了
Anyway, you're wrong.
是红发艾德唱歌♥的时候
It was Ed Sheeran.
英国新生代歌♥手及创作人
那个黄发的烂人
Dirty ginger bastard.
有人吗
Hello?
是我
It's me.
是温帝 你在吗
It's Wendy. Are you there?
啊
Argh!
温帝
Wendy.
温帝 我找到埃特金了
Wendy! I found Aitken.
他被分尸了
He's been separated.
埃特金 被分尸了
Aitken. Separated.
天哪
Oh, God!
温帝呢
Where's Wendy?
我不知道
I don't know.
- 你找到那袋手♥机♥了吗 - 我不知道
- Did you find the bag of phones? - I don't know.
找到就是找到了 没找到就是没找到
Either you did or you didn't.
- 他还等在原地吗 - 我不知道
- Is he waiting down there? - I don't know!
别管温帝了
Forget Wendy.
看看埃特金吧
Look at Aitken.
真糟糕
Oh, this is fucked-up.
你们知道真正糟糕的是什么吗
You know what's really fucked-up?
这太可怕了 这太可怕了
This is awful. This is just so awful.
这到底他妈的是怎么回事
What in God's name is happening?!
到底是谁在捣鬼
Who the hell is doing this to us?
而且为什么
And why?!
伙计们 轻装上路 这不是开玩笑
Guys, just grab the bare minimum. This isn't a jolly.
我们要尽快离开
All we're doing is leaving, OK?
没错 我们要尽快离开 勒嘉
Right, let's do this. Ledge.
没错 那好
Right, um... OK.
让我想想
Eh... Let me think...
要是克里斯多夫在这就好了
If only Christophe was here,
他一定知道该怎么办
he'd know what to do.
行了 他又不在这 对吧
Well, he's not here, is he? Right.
好的 行了
Good. OK.
不要搞得那么复杂 我们选定一条路
So, we keep things simple. We pick a line,
一直走 不转弯
a straight line, and we stick to it.
罗马人把路修得尽可能直 以便行军和迁移城池
这办法从来没有失败过 罗马人就是这样的
It never fails. The Romans did it.
前者出于短语as the crow flies 笔直地
后者出于《阿甘正传》 电影中有一幕阿甘在美国西部沿着笔直的公路长跑 后面跟随了一群追随者
乌鸦和阿甘都是这样
Crows do it. Eh, Forrest Gump did it.
我就觉得我们应该走之字形出去
Bang goes my plan of zigzagging our way out of here.
那要往哪个方向走
A line in which direction?
你们想想 哪里住的人最多
Think about it. Where do most people live?
中国是世界人口第一大国
中国
China?
英格兰在苏格兰以南
南方 英格兰就是这里的南方
South. England is south of here.
非洲是世界人口第二大州
- 有道理 - 非洲也在这里的南方
- Exactly. - Africa is south of here.
你说得也对 虽然没什么用
Yes, that's also true. Not quite as useful,
但是重点没错
but the point remains,
我们往南走 一定会遇到什么人的
we head south, we are bound to bump into someone.
哪边是南边
Which way is south?
你问他干嘛 他几乎都分不清蕨菜
Why ask him? He can barely see over the bracken.
- 他是个地理老师 - 这是他真实身份
- He's a geography teacher. - What, in real life?
我们可以借助太阳来导航
We can, erm, use the sun, to navigate.
古时航海的方法 日出为西 日落为东
Old sailing trick. Rises in the west, sets in the east.
- 说反了 - 说反了 没错
- Other way round. - Other way round. Exactly.
我们哪需要克里斯多夫了
Who needs Christophe, eh?
好了 所有人带齐东西 跟我走
Right. Everyone, strap on, follow me,
让太阳一直在你左边
keeping the sun on your left.
干得好 兄弟 你正好说了我想说的话
Good work, buddy. Took the words right out of my mouth.
乌鸦是往南边飞的吗
Do crows fly south?
如果它们发现自己在苏格兰的话 就会了
If they find themselves in Scotland, they do.
快走吧
Come on.
我们该不该
Don't you think we should just...
干脆把他腿给埋了
maybe, just bury the legs?
然后呢
And what?
给他建两座坟
Give the man two graves?
我不会这么做的
Not on my watch.
迟早我们都会找到他的胸 手臂和头
In the fullness of time, we will find his chest, arms and head.
等我们找到他的胸 手臂和头的时候
And when we find his chest, arms and head...
- 躯干 - 什么
- Torso. - What?
躯干
Torso.
伊恩 请不要打断我说话
Please don't interrupt me, Ian. OK.
等我们找到他的胸 手臂和头的时候
When we find his chest, arms and head...
我们会将他完整地下葬
we will bury him whole.
- 这是尊严的问题 - 好的
- It's a question of dignity. - OK.
- 但现在我们是不是可以 - 什么
- But, maybe, for now, we could... - What?
先把他塞进包里
just... pop them in a bag?
一 二 三
One, two, three...
- 从这里看风景不错啊 - 是的
- It's beautiful up here. - Yes.
我知道
Yes.
- 满意了吧 - 不错
- Happy? - Cool.
那你去吧
Off you go, then.
- 什么 - 那不是你的行李箱吗
- What? - It's your bag, isn't it?
是啊 但我不想碰它
Yes, but I'm not touching it.
我绝对不会过去的
I'm not going anywhere near it.
里面可能放了个炸♥弹♥
Might be a bomb in it.
老兄 你为什么要带个炸♥弹♥过来
Why have you brought a bomb with you, mate?
不 我的意思是这很明显是个陷阱
No, I'm saying that, obviously, it's a trap.
我们应该离远点
We should keep well clear.
别开玩笑了 陷阱
Come off it, a trap?
那它总不可能自己滚过来的吧
Well, it didn't just wheel itself here, did it?
- 肯定有人把它放在了这里 - 谁
- Somebody has put it there. - Who?
就是那个一直暗中捣鬼的人
Whoever's doing all of this.
猎场看守
The gamekeeper.
他就是那个捣鬼的人 不对吗
I mean, that is who's doing all this, right?
可为什么
But why, though?
肯定是有人惹他生气了