Ian!
- 伊恩 妈的 快 - 你在做什么
- Ian, what the hell?! - What are you doing?
给你补点伪装
Topping up your camouflage.
你不弄还好
Yeah, I'd rather you didn't,
这肯定是鹿屎
mate. I'm pretty sure that's deer shit.
伊恩 快来
Ian, come on!
你们快走
Go! Go!
兄弟 快藏起来
Hide, mate. Hide. Go.
来吧
Well, come on, then.
让我们做个了结
Let's do this.
你是在做梦吗
Oh! Ah, you're dreaming!
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我好久没见你了
I haven't seen you since...
上一次是什么时候来着 迟吉的婚礼吗
When was it, Chiggy's wedding?
好吧
Right.