路 虎
无权进入
埃特金
温帝
电♥话♥亭
尼尔斯
伊恩
温帝
老墨
卡斯摩
约纳斯
约纳斯
勒嘉
报♥警♥
讽刺身材矮小
此处伊恩理解为听说
梦工厂1998年出品的一部战争电影
英格兰东南部港市
《星球大战》中的一个矮人种族
英国政♥府♥为迎接21世纪而兴建的标志性建筑 被认为是2000年最让人沮丧的建筑
BBC儿童电视节目中的一名矮小的外星魔法师
BBC商业投资真人秀
廉价的连锁酒店
卡尔森酒店集团旗下著名高档酒店
均为勒嘉给伊恩起的外号♥ 且均讽刺其身材矮小
与其名字谐音
一档出名的音乐选秀节目 意指在最终结果之前故弄玄虚
BGM: I'm Still Standing - Elton John
BGM: I'm still standing - Elton John
在之后七十二小时发生的事 会让我们蜕变
What happens over the next 72 hours will change us as men.
等我们回去之后 我们可以说
And when we get home, we will say
这是场猎捕所有雄鹿[单身汉]的
that this was the stag
独特单身派对
to end all stags.
为世上最好的朋友安格斯 "约纳斯" 约翰逊
The stag-hunting stag of Angus "Johnners" Johnson,
而举♥行♥的猎鹿单身派对
the best friend a man could have!
就保证 你能确保让他
Just promise me you'll make sure he comes back
- 安全地回来 - 我保证
- in one piece.- I promise.
猎杀万岁
To the kill!
埃特金
Aitken?
这应该是史以来最差劲的周末猎鹿活动[单身聚会]
This has got to be the worst stag weekend ever.
都很糟糕 那帮家伙光有钱没脑子
They're all horrific. That lot have got more money than sense.
温帝
Wendy!
快点 尼尔斯
Come on, Neils!
这些人毫无价值 伊恩
These people are worthless, Ian.
如果你是这么想 那么...
If that's how you feel, then...
- 为什么要来 - 来结束一切
- why come? - To end it.
不知道约纳斯到底喜欢他什么
No idea what Johnners sees in him.
甚至想让他入伙根西岛离岸计划
He even tried to get him into the Guernsey scheme.
要我说 那个睡沙发的屌♥丝
I said, "There's no way
手头不可能有二十万
that sofa-surfing pleb has 200K lying around."
重要的事情一定要坚守
You don't turn your back on the important things.
帮我报♥警♥好吗
Could you call 999?
你在这里做什么 我好久没见你了
What are you doing here? I haven't seen you since...
上一次是什么时候来着 迟吉的婚礼吗
When was it? Chiggy's wedding?
不是吧
Come on!
好吧
Oh. Yeah.
好的...
Yeah...
要去哪里呢
Going somewhere?
实话说 并不好笑
Not that funny, to be honest.
我没开玩笑 你去哪里了
I'm not joking. Where've you been?
你什么时候有枪了
How long have you had a gun?
这是信♥号♥♥枪 我在座位底下找到的
It's a flare gun. I found it under the seat.
那你为什么不发信♥号♥♥呢
Why haven't you fired it?
只有一发
There's only one round.
我们只要一发
We only need one rescue.
冷静点 乐高人 我们不想浪费
Steady on, Lego man. We don't want to waste it.
等到一个开阔点的地方 会发信♥号♥♥的
We'll fire it when we get into open ground.
克里斯多夫死了
Christoph's dead.
是的 我听到了
Yeah. I heard.
真的吗 听谁说的
Really? Who told you?
枪声啊 你个蠢货 我听见枪声了
The shot, you prat, I heard the shot.
那么...
So...
现在只有你跟我了
it's just you and me now.
开开玩笑而已
Only kidding.
所以 你为什么要回去
So, why did you go back?
去帮他啊
To help him!
怎么帮
How?
给他抹了一脸的鹿屎
By smearing deer shit all in his face.
干得不错 兄弟
It was a nice gesture, mate.
我什么都看到了
I witnessed everything.
最后他走得很爷们
And in the end, he took it like a man.
- 你看见凶手了 - 没有
- You saw the killer? - No.
但是克里斯多夫看见了
But Christoph did.
并且认出了他
And Christoph recognised him.
是我们认识的人吗
It's someone we know?
好吧 那我们就等着警♥察♥出现
OK. OK. So we just wait for the police to turn up and arrest
逮捕这个所谓的朋友吧
this so-called bloody friend of ours.
如果卡斯摩真的报了警
If Cosmo did reach the cops,
那他们不是早就该来了吗
don't you think they'd be here already?
兄弟们 我知道该怎么做了
Guys, I know exactly what we should do.
塔
Pylons.
什么 就像叠罗汉一样吗
What, like when everyone jumps on top of each other?
电缆塔
Electricity pylons.
地图上没有
They're not here. On the map.
这个地图是假的 我不清楚
This map, it's fake. I don't know,
坦白说 无论谁制♥作♥这样的地图
whoever made it should be fired
都会被陆军测量局炒鱿鱼
from Ordnance Survey, frankly.
但是我昨天看见了电缆塔
But the pylons are real. I saw them yesterday.
那顺着输电塔又能找到什么呢
And what do you find when you follow electricity pylons?
人
People.
你顺着电缆他走得足够远
You follow them for long enough
就会找到发电厂
and you'll hit a power station or,
甚至还能找到电线杆
even better, a network of telegraph poles
它们连着住♥宅♥区或者楼♥盘♥
leading to a residential or a commercial property.
- 不管怎样... - 不行
- Either way... - No!
对不起
I... I'm sorry.
我不知道你们怎么想 但我不想逃跑了
I don't know about you guys, but I'm bored of running.
整个周末都在逃跑
This entire weekend has been defined by running.
- 还有谋杀 - 没错
- And homicide. - Exactly.
我们当初来可不是为了这个
And that's not what any of us signed up for.
在我们结婚前 这是最后一个周末
I mean, this was meant to be one last weekend, you know,
我们还能一起玩玩 找点乐子
where we all hang out and have fun before we all get married
以后就再也不能这么做了
and we're told that we're not allowed to do this any more.
所以适可而止吧
So enough's enough!
这是我的单身聚会
This is my stag do.
我是来打猎的 那我就要去打猎
I came here to hunt, and that is exactly what I'm going to do.
兄弟 我觉得现在做这个 真的不合适
I really don't think there's time for that, man.
不 不管谁做的我都要查出来
No, I'm going to hunt down whoever's doing this.
然后 我要杀了他们
And then I'm going to kill them.
等一下
Now, hold on.
等等 这里可是有五百平方英里
Wait. There's 500 square miles here.
这只是张地图 冰山一角而已
And that's just the map. It's the tip of the iceberg.
你不可能找到他 绝对不可能
You can't find him. You're never going to find him.
我们不用去找他 伊恩
We don't need to find him, Ian.
他会来找我们
He's going to find us.
你好吗
Excuse me?!
哦 我去
Oh, shit!
嘿 先生
Hey, mister!
喂 渣渣
Oi-oi! Wanker!
开枪啊
Shooooot!
安格斯
Angus!
我中枪了
I've been shot!
废话
No shit!
安格斯 拜托
Angus! Please!
兄弟 帮帮忙
Mate! Help!
讲真 都别动
Nobody move. Seriously.
这有点像
This could be like that bit
《拯救大兵瑞恩》的情节
in Saving Private Ryan.
等我们去救约纳斯的时候
He could be waiting to shoot us
他可能会开枪射我们
when we go to help Johnners.
我喜欢《拯救大兵瑞恩》
I love Saving Private Ryan!
现在不讨论这个 墨西哥佬
Not now, Mex.
据说 很多老兵在电影院看了以后
Apparently, loads of veterans who saw it at the cinema said that
都说那开场
that bit at the beginning
比实际更真实