In case we get hungry.
你从哪搞到的
Where'd you get that?
反正不是从熟食店里
Not from a fucking deli.
再问一次 你和克里斯多夫是怎么认识的
How did you and Christoph meet, again?
是你的老同学吗
Are you old school friends?
不是
No.
他是后来加入的
He came along later.
我们在空档年里认识的他
Met him on our gap year.
本该只有我们两个人
It was meant to just be the two of us,
我们当时去澳大利亚旅游
AJ and the Legend touring Oz.
在邦迪海滩遇见了他
Then we met Crocodile Dumb-dee in Bondi
那时我们想找点毒品
when we were trying to score some blow.
从那以后就甩不掉那傻♥逼♥了
Haven't been able to shake the prick since.
他就像是蓼科杂草
He's like knotweed.
这么多年来一直想把他甩掉
Been trying to cut him out of stuff for years,
但他总是会蹦出来
but he just keeps popping up.
不知道约纳斯到底喜欢他什么
No idea what Johnners sees in him.
甚至想让他入伙根西岛离岸计划
He even tried to get him into the Guernsey scheme.
要我说 那个睡沙发的屌♥丝
I said, there's no way that sofa-surfing pleb
手头不可能有二十万
has 200K lying around.
总之
Anyway...
由于某种原因 那个家伙就是不喜欢我
for some reason, the guy just does not like me.
这车还剩半箱柴油
Well, she's got half a tank of diesel in her.
一直向西开
Just keep heading west,
你会到达去往皮特洛赫里镇的路上
you'll hit the road for Pitlochry.
和我一起走吧
Come with me.
不了
No.
我和父亲一起建了这座小屋
I built that bothy with my father.
和吉尔在这里结了婚
Married Jill here.
照顾她度过最后的时光
Nursed her through her final few days.
不 我不会走的 绝不会
No, I'm not leaving, not a chance.
重要的事情一定要坚守
You don't turn your back on the important things.
万一凶手回来了呢
What if the killer comes back?
他最好祈祷我不在里面
He'd better hope I'm not in.
嘿
Hey, um...
我们本来要一人一支的 但是...
We... were meant to have one each, but...
看来是不可能了 所以...
Well, it's not going to happen, so...
刚才那声巨响是怎么回事
What the hell did that sound mean?
意味着咱们要继续走
It means let's keep moving.
现在谁是猎场看守了
Who's the gamekeeper now?
怎么回事
What the hell?
老墨
Mex!
没事的
It's OK.
没事的 过来
It's OK, come here.
没事了
Come on.
你做了什么
What did you do?
那个男人的厨房♥桌子上有一个烟灰缸
The man had an ashtray in the middle of his kitchen table.
当你们告诉我 他准备猎杀所有人的时候
When you boys told me he was running around killing everyone,
我就把煤气打开了
I left the gas on.
那句话怎么说来着
You know what they say
吸烟有害健康
smoking kills!
- 天啊 克里斯多夫 - 你谋杀了他
- Jesus, Christoph. - You murdered him.
他是个杀人犯啊 伙计
He's the murderer, mate.
我只是个法官和刽子手
I'm just the judge and executioner.
而你们
And you boys, well...
- 就是陪审团 - 我们没有达成一致啊
- you're the jury. - We weren't unanimous!
我们中还有人认为...
Some of us think...
还有人认为凶手还在逍遥法外
some of us think the killer might still be around.
森林的尽头就在那里
The forest ends just there.
距离那条线三百码的地方
300 yards beyond that line...
电♥话♥亭就在那
that's the phone box.
你们可以打电♥话♥回家
That's your call home.
星期一早上你们就可以回去工作了
You boys could be back at work first thing Monday morning.
和外国投资者在布拉斯酒店吃午饭
Foreign investors' lunch at Mirabelle.
给九年级的学生做地理测验
Testing Year 9s on the mountains and rivers.
我们现在一定不能动摇 等待天黑
All we've got to do now is sit tight and wait for nightfall.
什么
What?
搭起帐篷
Set up camp.
等待时机 补充能量
Lie low. Refuel.
我们不应该
Shall we do that...
先打电♥话♥吗
after the phone call?
电♥话♥亭在一个开阔地
The phone box is in open ground.
狙击手梦寐以求的狙击点
It's a sniper's wet dream.
事实上
In fact, you'd be
你们最好赶快找到一个很好的埋伏地
hard-pressed to find a better spot for an ambush.
如果按你说的 凶手还逍遥法外
If you're saying that the killer might still be at large
而你们犯了一个致命的错误
and that you made a dreadful mistake
错把可怜的猎场看守当成凶手
by pointing your finger at the poor gamekeeper
那我们除了等待天黑以外 别无选择
then we've got no choice but to wait for darkness.
黑夜是我们唯一的朋友
Darkness is our only friend.
你
You...
挖个坑来生火
dig a hole for a fire.
而你
And you...
收集木材
collect wood.
那你要干什么
What will you be doing?
我要去给狐狸剥皮
I'm going to peel me a fox.
不敢相信咱们爬到了这里
I can't believe we climbed up here.
坡挺陡的
It's pretty steep.
我们不会下去了
We won't be going down.
我算是到头了
This is the end for me.
我要一个人孤独死去了
I'm going to die alone.
我们可在一条船上 勒嘉
We're all in the same boat, Ledge.
不 才不是
No, we're bloody not.
每个人都有各自逃生的理由
Everyone else has a reason to run.
约纳斯有那个叫弗兰的妞
Johnners has that Fran chick on the go.
卡斯摩也在忙活什么事情
Cosmo's busy ballsing up something
他这辈子真正想做的事情
he actually wants to do with his life.
克里斯多夫则是永远在度假
Christoph's on permanent half-term.
至于其他人
As for the others...
起码他们留下了遗产
at least they left a legacy.
我是说 甚至连温帝
I mean, even Wendy...
好吧 他名下的确是没有财产
OK, so he had zero property to his name,
但至少还有一个家
but at least he had a family.
我意思是
The point is...
你和我 哥们
you and me, mate...
我们孤家寡人
we're single...
我们把最好的年华都浪费在了伦敦商业区
we've wasted our best years in the City.
不管我们在不在一起
Whether we're together or not...
我们都死得孤独
we're dying solo.
能不能
May I?
你事业有成
You've achieved stuff.
二十九岁就当上欧洲高级风险分♥析♥师
Senior risk analyst for Europe at 29?
你总是开着最新款的奥迪TT
You've always had the latest Audi TT.
还有那个叫艾玛的女孩 她怎么样了
And what about that Emma girl, what's happening there?
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
那
Well, that's...
很好
good...
不是吗
isn't it?
如果你爱她的话
If you love her.
不是我的
It's not mine.
她做了测试吗
Oh, she did a test?
她用不着
She didn't need to.
她应该做个测试
She should have a test.
这么说吧 兄弟
Put it this way, buddy...
我自己是不可能有孩子的了
I'm not exactly going to be having kids of my own.
那么 兄弟
Well, buddy...
原因虽然不同 但我可能也不会有孩子了
for a somewhat different reason, I probably won't, either.
你是
You're...?
勒嘉
Ledge...
别再叫我墨西哥佬了
I want you to stop calling me the Mexican.
从现在开始 我希望你叫我