From now on, I'd like you to address me as...
黑特施
Hitesh.
你不能自己给自己起外号♥ 哥们
You can't just make up your own nickname, mate.
不是这样的
That's not how it works.
你想不想让我给你也挖个坟
Do you want me to dig you a grave, too?
还是我们将就着挤挤
Or shall we just spoon?
我不明白的是
Look, here's what I don't get.
如果你这么担心他
If you were so worried about...
那你怎么不和勒嘉离开
then, why didn't you go with Ledge?
因为我答应了
Because I made a promise.
我妹妹
To my sister.
说过我会和你待在一起
I said that I'd stay with you.
照顾你 护着你
Take care of you, have your back.
既然要履行承诺 不如这样
While we're making promises, how about this?
下次趁他不注意 我会偷他的刀
Next time his guard's down, I'll get his knife,
你用那个掩护我
you cover me with that...
不错
Not bad.
- 你需要一点纸来引火 - 没错
- You'll need some paper, start the fire... - Yeah.
住手 这是违法的
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Now, steady on. That's illegal.
烧了它
Burn it.
那东西在这一文不值
That stuff's worth nothing out here.
这片土地
This land...
这个情况
this situation...
大家都是一样的
it's one great leveller.
人人为己
It's every fucker for himself.
每人留一张 用来吸粉
Oh, save a note each, to snort through.
你们可得加油了
You boys are playing catch-up!
你们也涂一点吧
Might want to get some camo on.
你给了他吃了什么
What did you give him?
我不知道
I don't know.
格拉斯哥火车站的人叫它"组合拼盘"
Guy at Glasgow station just called it a pick 'n' mix.
反正他睡着了更好
He's better off asleep anyway.
他们都是
They all are.
这些人毫无价值 伊恩
These people are worthless, Ian.
他们自称为朋友
They call themselves friends,
带你去国王大道上喝杯啤酒
take you for a pint at the King's Road,
承诺带你跟他们一起做生意
promise to cut you in on their deals...
参与投资
their investments.
没错 我们会给你搞定的 哥们
Oh, yeah, we'll sort you out, mate, yeah.
和温帝谈谈 他是管账的
Chat to Wendy, he'll run the numbers.
还是那一套人际圈 哥们
It's the old school network, mate.
他们都是你的朋友啊
It's who you know.
事实证明我交的朋友
Turns out the people I know...
这些我当做哥们的朋友
people I took to be my mates,
尽是些刁蛮无礼 不忠不实
are nothing but disrespectful, disloyal,
自私自利 唯物主义的混♥蛋♥
self-serving, materialistic cocks.
如果你是这么想的
If that's how you feel then...
为什么要来
why come?
来结束一切
To end it.
完美地谢幕
To bow out in style.
最后一个大屠♥杀♥周末
One last weekend of carnage.
也许我可以搬到这来养山羊
Maybe I could move here and raise goats.
- 天啊 - 不 我是认真的
- Oh, God. - No, I'm serious.
像我爷爷在古吉拉特邦山区里那样
Like my grandad did in the mountains of Gujarat.
- 世代放牧 - 老墨
- Herding's in the blood. - Mex!
我们要怎么做 挥手还是藏起来
What do we do? Wave or hide?
那是牧场看守 对吧
I mean, that's the gamekeeper, right?
看 靠下面那有棵树
Look, there's a tree near the bottom.
我们往下跑 不停地跑
We run, we keep running,
各自跑到树的两边
we go either side of that tree,
就能拉住彼此
we break each other's fall.
- 你明白吗 - 明白 哥们
- You understand? - Yes, mate.
- 你同意吗 - 不同意 哥们
- And you're up for it? - No, mate.
但我不拦着你
Don't let me stop you.
不 我不行
No, I can't!
除非我们两个人都跑 不然没用
It doesn't work unless we both do it.
这样才能逃出去
That's how we get out of this!
三
Three...
二
two...
一
one...
轮到你了
It's your turn.
不 这
No. It's...
我挺好的 谢谢你
I'm fine. Thank you, though.
到你了
It's your turn.
- 我不想显得不领情 - 那就来一个
- I don't mean to sound ungrateful... - Then take one.
不要
No.
- 来一个 - 我不想
- Take one. - Don't want to.
这是单身派对
It's a stag do.
吃一片 然后我们再来点可♥卡♥因♥
Take a pill, then we're going to do some Charlie,
然后我们就吃狐狸
then we're going to eat that fox.
来吧 哥们 来吧
There you go, mate. There you are.
这就对了
There you are. Ahh!
这就对了 是吧
There you go. Eh?
好点没有
Feels better?
接下来会怎样
What will happen now?
不知道 说了是"组合拼盘"
I don't know. It's a pick 'n' mix!
抓牢
Hold on.
其他人呢
Where are the others?
卡斯摩 你个自私的杂种
Cosmo! You selfish shit.
见到你太好了
It's great to see you.
其他人呢
The rest?
他们和克里斯多夫走了
They went with Christoph.
克里斯多夫在这
Christoph's here?
他坐着出租车过来的
He showed up in a taxi.
还没熟
It's not cooked.
狡猾的畜生肉还是生的
Sly bastard's still pink.
来吧 安格斯
Come on, Angus.
醒醒
Wakey-wakey!
你都错过大冒险了
You're missing the adventure.
我们还在树林里 屠♥杀♥生灵取乐
We're still out in the woods, just killing shit for a laugh!
反正你就喜欢这个 对吧
I mean, that's what you're into, isn't it? Eh?
让无辜的动物遭受不必要的痛苦
Putting innocent creatures through unnecessary pain?
对啊 克里斯多夫没问题的
Oh, yeah, Christoph's all right, yeah.
不 克里斯多夫可有意思了
No, Christoph's good for a crack,
我们一定要带他一起玩
we'll hang out with him for sure.
但等他真的大老远跑来伦敦了
But when he actually comes all the way to London,
我们就把他像屎一样扔掉
We'll just drop him like a sack of shit.
冷静点 克里斯多夫 深呼吸
Just chill out, Christoph, deep breaths,
别为了他自乱阵脚
don't let him mess with your melon...
走开 你个胖企鹅
Get off me, you little penguin man!
哟
Oh, yeah?
放马过来吧
Come on, then.
这我倒要承认
I'll give you one thing...
起码你不像那些混♥蛋♥一样
At least you didn't try and stab me in the back
跟我玩阴的
like the rest of those bastards.
不 安格斯 约纳斯 停下 停下 别杀他
No, Angus! Johnners, stop! Stop! Don't kill him!
别杀他
Don't kill him.
我们怎么处理他
What are we going to do with him?
你们肯定是搞错了
You've made a disgusting mistake.
我对你们什么都没做
I've done nothing to either of you.
我甚至都不认识你
I barely even know you.
约纳斯 兄弟 你脑子糊涂了
And, Johnners, mate, you're making a fool of yourself.
天哪 你就是个笨蛋
For Christ's sake, a fool!
好吧 我错了
Yeah, OK, I'm sorry.
磕了药之后我是有点过火了
I get a bit intense on the pingers, I know that!
你说得对
You proved your point.
兄弟们
Hey, boys...
真有意思
Ha-ha, very funny, yeah,
"这才是单身派对 埋了这澳大利亚人吧"
"It's a stag do, let's bury the Aussie."
我们其中一个人留在这里
One of us should stay here.
留在这望风