was more realistic than actually being there.
我们过后再谈 朋友
Let's talk about this later, mate.
伙计们 我是伊恩
Guys? This is Ian.
嗨 伊恩
Hi, Ian.
没事吧
All right?
你能爬过来吗
Do you think you could crawl round this way?
我去
Oh, shit!
- 我没事 我没事 - 你还行吗
- I'm fine, I'm fine. - You OK?
你要来点吗
Do you want some?
继续走
Keep moving!
我来负责约纳斯 你放哨
We'll get Johnners. You keep watch.
走
Go.
你能看见什么
What can you see?
等等
Hang on.
哦 该死 走
Oh! Shit! Go!
这到底怎么回事 约纳斯
What the hell happened there? Johnners?
约纳斯
Johnners!
安格斯 那他妈是什么情况
Angus! What the fuck was that?
听着 我们离开这里 行吗
Look, let's just get out of here, shall we?
我们商量好的 大家都命悬一线了
We put our lives on the line, like we agreed.
你要做的 就是抠那该死的扳机而已
All you had to do was pull the bloody trigger.
这你都搞砸了
You bottled it.
放松点 这家伙刚中枪
Go easy, the guy's just been shot.
这家伙之所以中枪 是因为他退缩了
The guy got shot because he pussied out.
或许人在那种情况下都会退缩
Maybe that's what getting hit does to a man.
不管怎样 瞧瞧你
Anyway, look at it.
你玩橄榄球受的伤比这还重呢
You got worse injuries playing rugby.
你想我说什么
What do you want me to say?
对不起吗 好啊
That I'm sorry? Fine.
对不起
Yeah. Sorry.
对不起 我没有杀人的本性
Sorry I don't have it in me to murder.
是啊 不是所有人都会开枪
Yes, we can't all shoot things.
你是不能 指甲人
You can't, Thumbnail.
不过你当时也不是自愿的啊
But then, you didn't volunteer.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck!
该死
Ow! Fuck!
靠
Fuck!
是时候结束这一切了
It is time... to end this.
别别
No! No!
别 别冲动
No, just... just... No.
只有当事情非常严峻时 我们才能开这一枪
We only fire the flare if we're in serious trouble.
- 不就是现在吗 - 现在 勒嘉
- What do you call this?! - Right now, Ledge,
现在 我们还好
right now, we're OK.
但是如果我们分散了 或者奄奄一息的时候
But if we get separated or we're at death's door,
才能扣响扳机
that's when we pull the trigger.
关键时刻才能用
That's what it's for.
救命稻草 好吗
As a last resort. Yes?
- 好不好 - 好...
- Yes? - Yes...
谢谢你们
Thank you.
这把枪我没收了
That's confiscated.
我不知道你们接下来的打算
Now, I don't know what you guys want to do next,
但我很清楚我要做什么
but I know where I'm going.
我现在就去电缆塔
I'm heading for the pylons.
希望跟着电线网
And, with a bit of help from the National Grid,
能够离开这个鬼地方
I'm getting the fuck out of here.
勒嘉
Ledge?
老兄
Mate!
既然你是伊斯特本人 肯定对郊外非常熟悉
You must be used to all this rural shit, being from Eastbourne.
你居然记得我是哪里人
I'm surprised you remember.
我当然记得
Of course I remember. Besides,
而且我父亲在那里有一处地♥产♥
my father has a property down there.
真的吗 在哪里
Really? Where?
你知道那个很大的购物中心吗
Do you know where that big shopping centre is?
我知道
Yeah.
对 就是那里
Yeah, right there.
在购物中心附近吗
What, near the shopping centre?
就是那个购物中心
The shopping centre itself.
- 那离你家远吗 - 差不多一英里
- Is that anywhere near you? - About a mile.
我住的地方没那么大
My place is a little bit smaller.
小个子住小房♥子吧
A small house for a small man, I suppose.
别这样 兄弟
Don't do that, mate.
- 别哪样 - 别看低你自己
- What? - Do yourself down.
你比想象中伟岸得多
You're a bigger man than we'd have you believe.
迟吉是谁
Who's Chiggy?
- 谁 - 迟吉
- Who? - Chiggy.
你是说爱丽丝·奇格韦尔-琼斯吗
Do you mean Alice Chigwell-Jones?
我不知道
I don't know.
我很久没听过这个名字了
God, I haven't heard that name in a long time.
他们就是在那时候认识的
Well, that's how they knew each other.
克里斯多夫认出了凶手参加过迟吉的婚礼
Christoph recognised the killer from Chiggy's wedding.
这应该缩小了凶手的范围
Maybe it narrows it down.
那些电缆塔去哪里了
Where have they gone?!
什么
What?
它们不能无缘无故就消失了
They can't just stop for no reason.
你知道吗
You know?
它们... 它们一定引向某个地方的
They must... they must go somewhere.
有了
There.
我知道了 你们听到了吗
Of course! Can you hear that?
谁能告诉我那是什么
Who can tell me what that is?
水电站
Hydroelectric!
我觉得能从那里上去
I think we can get onto it over there.
没错 就是这里了
Right! This is it.
这是唯一出去的方法了
It's the only way out.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
猎场看守是这么说的
That's what the gamekeeper said.
兄弟们
Guys? Guys!
注意周围的山
Keep your eyes on the hills.
我们在这就是活靶子
We're sitting ducks out here.
这里景色太美了
This is intense!
保持警惕 兄弟 弯下腰 老墨
Eyes peeled, boys. Keep your head down, Mex!
这一切结束之后我要带侄子过来玩
I'm going to bring my nephew up here when this is all over.
- 后退 后退 - 什么 要抛弃老墨吗
- Back up. Back up, back up! - What, and leave Mex?
老墨也希望我们这样做的 对吗 兄弟
That's what Mex would want us to do. Yeah, buddy?
因为这对每个人来说都非常危险
Because this is dangerous... for everyone,
对吗 墨西哥佬
isn't it, Mexico?
原路返回 兄弟们
Retrace your steps, guys.
原路返回
Retrace your steps.
无论你要做什么 老墨 都别移♥动♥
Whatever you do, Mex... don't move.
弯下腰
And keep your head down.
尽量保持一个舒服的姿势
Try... try and stay comfortable.
那个狙击手去哪里了 需要他的时候却不见了
Where's that bloody sniper when you need him?
别说话了 老墨
Don't even speak, Mex.
地雷可能会感应到你的嘴巴在动
It might sense your mouth moving.
我觉得 从某种程度上来说
I suppose, in a way,
如果硬要往好的方面想
if we're looking for a silver lining...
那就是我死之后
when I die...
你们在计划中的股份都变大了
your shares in the scheme grow even bigger.
老墨 闭嘴
Mex, shut up!
为了你的安全
For your own safety!
兄弟们 我不行了
Guys, I can't handle it.
- 我要松脚了 - 好 兄弟...
- I'm just going to step off. - Oh, OK, mate, OK...
但是在这之前 我有一个想法
But before you do, I've got an idea.
你不如告诉大家我们之前的对话吧
How about you tell the others what we talked about?
我觉得挺不错的 你觉得呢
I think that'd be good. Don't you?
我们在山上说的东西 兄弟 你还记得吗
What we talked about up on the hill, mate, remember?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我觉得大家不会介意的
I don't... think anyone would mind.
真的吗
Honestly?
真的
Honestly.
大家都认识这么久了
We've all known each other a very long time.
这种东西我们可以互相分享的