We can share that kind of shit.
之后无论发生什么 就算你松开脚
And then, whatever happens, if you decide to step off,
起码你不用一个人承受了 兄弟
at least it'll be out there, mate.
这非常私人
It's very personal.
我知道
I get that.
你可以的 老兄
You can do it, buddy.
我应该知道你们说了什么
I think I know what it is.
你知道 你怎么知道的
You do? How?!
我也这样觉得
And I agree.
我认为勒嘉说得对 你应该说出来
I agree with Ledge. You should just say it.
说出来吧
Say it.
然后松脚
And step off.
好吧 兄弟们
OK, guys.
真♥相♥是...
The truth is...
勒嘉不可能有孩子
Ledge can't have children.
这可怜的家伙不孕不育
The poor guy just does not have the sperms.
我说出来了
Ok. Here goes.
我没事
I'm OK!
我没事
I'm OK!
我没事
I'm OK!
我没事
I'm OK!
你这混♥蛋♥真幸运
You jammy bastard!
高声歌♥唱吧
Sing it, girlfriend!
你还是得小心
OK, well, you might want to be careful,
也许下一秒...
actually, cos there could be a second...
我们走吧
Let's go.
我们可以冒个险尝试一下
We could... we could take our chances.
都快到那儿了
We're nearly there.
我刚刚才开始对你改观 伊渥克人
I'm just beginning to like you, Ewok,
但这是继千年穹顶之后最糟糕的想法了
but that is the worst idea since the Millennium Dome.
大家一直说的投资计划
What the hell's this
到底是什么鬼
investment scheme everyone keeps talking about?
你们俩究竟卷入了什么事件
What are you two involved in?
你知道吗 伊恩
Do you know what, Ian?
很高兴你能来参加我的单身派对
I'm glad you came on my stag.
我很高兴 但是...
It's great. But...
不意味着你可以打听别人的私事
That doesn't mean you can go nosing into everyone's business.
如果这关乎我的性命 我当然要问
Well, it does if my life's in danger.
是吗 就你有生命危险吗
Oh, your life's in danger?
我们所有人都有生命危险
All of our lives are in danger.
伙计 那才是你该担心的
That's all you need to worry about, mate.
听着 伊恩 我一直在想
Listen, Ian, I've been thinking.
我觉得你是时候滚蛋了
And, um, maybe you should just fuck off.
什么
Excuse me?
你自己说的 凶手认识我们
You said it yourself. The killer knows us.
认识我俩 不认识你
Us. Not you.
所以...
So...
你应该离开
You should go.
但我们是一个团体啊
But we stick together!
我们昨天分散了 结果你都看到了
Look what happened yesterday when we split up.
他说得对 伊恩
He's right, Ian.
你自己一个人更安全 兄弟
You'll be safer alone, mate.
- 但是 - 但是什么
- But... - But what?
我答应了我妹妹
But I promised my sister.
弗兰也会赞同我让你走的
Fran would want me to tell you to go.
凶手不可能同时出现在两个地方
The killer can't be in two places at once.
也只能这样了
So this is it, then.
好吧 巫点儿 快滚吧
OK, Wizbit, piss off.
跑啊
Run!
听着 我知道这一切都是为什么
Can I just say, I know exactly what this is about?
都是因为他们都涉及那个投资计划
This is about the financial scheme that they're all involved in,
这和我没有半毛钱关系 好吗
which has absolutely nothing to do with me, OK?
我连根西岛都没有去过
I've never even been to Guernsey.
我都没去过海峡群岛
I've not been to any of the Channel Islands.
跪下
Kneel down.
我的天
Oh, God.
我从不偷税漏税
I pay all my taxes.
也没法逃税 我用的是即赚即付系统
I don't have a choice. I'm PAYE.
那系统不错 我用着很好
It's a good system. I don't have a problem with it.
套头上 马上套
Put it on. Now.
我都看到你了...
Why blindfold me if...
还蒙眼干嘛
I already know what you look like?
不是为了蒙眼
It's not a blindfold.
很难收拾 我懂了
It's going to get messy. Gotcha...
我能再说最后一件事吗
Can I just say one last thing?
可以吗
Please?
这个要求听起来有点奇怪 但...
This seems like an unusual request, but...
能不能请你正对着我开枪
would you mind shooting me in the face...
不要从我脑后开枪
rather than the back?
鉴于你不认识我...
Seeing as you don't know me...
我想让你看看你杀的人是谁
I'd like you to see just who it is you are actually murdering.
迟吉的婚礼上都有谁
Who was at Chiggy's wedding?
不记得了
I don't know.
大概有... 几百个人吧
There was, like, hundreds of people.
没错 但有哪个我们认识的人也去了
Yeah, but who do we know who was there?
记不清了 都十年前了 对吧
Well, I don't know. It was, like, ten years ago, wasn't it?
抱歉我搞砸了一切 伙计
Sorry I ballsed this up, buddy.
完全不是一个像样的单身聚会
This is the opposite of a decent stag.
简直不可原谅
Seriously unforgivable.
等我们回克拉珀姆之后
I mean, what are we going
要怎么跟别人说呢
to tell people when we get back to Clapham?
别自责了
Don't beat yourself up about it.
我会非常自责 谢谢
I will beat myself up about it, thank you very much.
我要负责 我是全世界最糟的伴郎
You see, I'm responsible. I'm the world's worst best man.
真该选择只搞顿烂醉午餐
Should have done the boozy lunch.
真该选择只搞顿烂醉午餐
Should have done the boozy lunch.
老墨是对的
Mex was right.
根西岛六人组现在成两人组了
The Guernsey Six is now the Guernsey Pair.
你跟我一半一半
You and I are 50/50.
那是多少...
That's, what...
一人1250万
twelve and a half million apiece.
不知道你怎么想
Don't know about you,
但这件事之后 我不知道自己还想不想要这钱
but I'm not sure I even want it after all this.
可能会都捐给慈善机构吧
I might give it all to charity.
当然最好 让我自己上一次"龙穴"
Better still, get myself a gig on Dragons' Den.
闭嘴吧 伙计
Quieten down, buddy.
新郎在说话
Stag's talking now.
新郎在说话
Stag's talking.
这才对 伙计
That's it, buddy.
我会想念你的 伙计
I'm going to miss you, buddy.
跑哪去了 小家伙
Where are you, boy?
你这是要带我去哪里 小家伙
Where are you taking me, boy?
炫耀
Show-off.
天哪 安格斯
Christ, Angus,
- 我会开枪的 - 又开一次吗
- you could have got yourself shot. - Again, you mean?
我需要找个新伴郎了
I'm going to need a new best man.
你留意那个不速之客了吗
Did you notice the gate-crasher?
克里斯多夫吗 他已经被处理了
Christoph? He's dealt with.
我知道克里斯多夫会来
I know Christoph was here.
不然你以为他是谁埋的
Who do you think buried him for you?
我说的是那个小个子 伊恩
I'm talking about the little guy, Ian.
索菲
Sophie?
他看到我了
He saw me.
他看到我的脸了
He's seen my face.
怎么会
How?
他找到这里了
He found this place.
我回来时他就在这
I came back and he was in here.
什么时候
When?
大概两小时前
Two hours ago?
你在赫尔曼执行过两次任务
You did two tours in Helmand.
你有地雷 重火力步♥枪♥