Listen, buddy...
先说清楚
OK, just to be clear,
这一切和你妹妹都没有关系
none of this has anything to do with your sister.
她和我 我们俩
She and I, we're...
嗯...
Well...
我们俩是灵魂伴侣
we're soul mates.
灵魂伴侣吗
Soul mates?
那好 那我们试试 如何
Well, let's see, shall we?
让我们试下之前的 提问环节
Let's have a look at the old... questionnaire.
问题一
Question one.
我们问过问题一了
Well, we... we have done question one...
是问过
We tried.
但你从没回答过
We haven't actually heard your answer.
天啊
Oh, God...
"弗兰的生日是什么时候"
"When's Fran's birthday?"
是...
It's...
不记得吗 我想你是不知道
No? No, I didn't think so.
问题二
Question two.
"吉列剃须刀 杜莎蜡像 还是..."
"Gillette, Tussauds or..."
不 我们不提这个问题
No, we'll forget that one.
他们在哪儿
Where are they?
问题十三 听好了
Question 13. Ah, here we are.
你会喜欢这个问题的
You'll like this one, actually.
关于你的
This is all about you.
"弗兰会如何形容安格斯"
"What phrase would Fran use to describe Angus?"
伊恩 我不想再玩这个了 朋友
Ian, I... I don't want to play any more, buddy.
- 回答问题 - "敏感"
- Answer the question! - "Sensitive".
"身上味道好闻"
"Smells good".
"做饭还行"
"OK at cooking".
想知道弗兰是怎么说的吗
Do you want to know what it actually says?
她说
It says...
"弟弟真得很大"
"Really well hung."
什么
What?
她真这么说吗
Really? It says...
没有
No.
不 伊恩
No, Ian...
伊恩 朋友 等等
Ian, buddy, wait.
我
I...
你配不上我妹妹
You don't deserve my sister.
这是这周末我得出的结论
That's what this weekend's been about for me.
我还以为
There was a point where
她找到了一个好对象 但是...
I thought she'd done well for herself, but...
伊恩
Ian!
伊恩 朋友
Ian, buddy...
伊恩
Ian...
伊恩 你还在这么
Ian, are you... are you still there?
在
Yeah.
听着 朋友 我承认 和弗兰订婚这件事
Listen, buddy, I'll admit it, this whole Fran engagement thing,
是为了把大家聚在一起
it was just a way to get everyone together, you know?
其实我不爱你的妹妹
The truth is that I don't love your sister.
而且
And...
我配不上她
I don't deserve her.
但是 这不代表我们不能
But, you know, that doesn't mean that we can't share the cash
一起分根西岛离岸计划的钱
from the Guernsey scheme.
你明白吗 我会把它分成三份
You know, we'll split it three ways you, me,
你 我和弗兰
Fran, you know?
然后把一切都归到索菲身上
We just blame the whole thing on Sophie, you know?
疯子索菲
Mental Sophie.
全是她干的 没错 因为就她那
She's been doing all this, right, because she's got it stuck
小女人的脑袋 一副死脑筋
into her silly little female head
认为我们可能会重修旧好
that we might actually get back together at some point.
不可能的
But there's no way.
说实话 朋友
I mean, honestly, buddy...
朋友 把你的老二借我 我都不愿上她
Buddy, I wouldn't touch her with yours, you know? So...
伊恩
Ian?
朋友
Buddy?
该死
Oh, fuck!
天哪
Oh... Oh, my God.
你这个变♥态♥
Ow, you little pervert!
停下来
Come on!
伊恩
Ian!
天哪
Oh, God!
天哪
Oh, God!
好吧 如果你要这样的话
All right, if this is what it takes...
索菲
Sophie!
天哪
My God!
天哪 感谢你来了
Oh, my God! Well, thank God you're here!
我记得说过不想再看见你
I thought I said I never wanted to see you again.
伊恩 朋友
Ian, buddy...
我们刚才还谈到你
We were just talking about you.
索菲
Sophie?
那是什么
What's that?
索菲
Sophie?
那是一个绞肉机吗
Is that a mincer?
别这样
No way!
真的 索菲 你不能这么做
Seriously, Sophie, you can't do this!
如果你杀了我 没人能拿到钱 就是这样的
If you kill me, no-one gets the money! That's how it works.
- 是吗 - 当然
- Is it? - Of course!
我们付钱给让温帝去弄的 他都搞定了
We paid Wendy to set it up that way. He made sure of it.
快停下来 索菲
Come on... Sophie?
不 不
Oh, no! No!
不
No!
不 天啊 不 不 不
No! God! No, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不
No! No, no, no, no!
亲爱的 派对怎么样 我的哥哥还好吗
Hey, baby, how did it go? Oh, was my brother OK?
他还活着
He survived.
他没讲他那糟糕的笑话吧
He didn't try any of his god-awful jokes, did he?
弗兰 是我
Fran, it's me.
伊恩
Ian?
发生什么了 安格斯在哪儿
Well, what's going on? Where's Angus?
告诉我他没缺胳膊少腿吧
Oh, just tell me he's still in one piece!
伊恩 赶快 让他接电♥话♥
Ian, come on, put him on.
- 弗兰 你仔细听我说 好吗 - 好的
- Fran, I need you to listen to me very carefully, OK? - OK.
伊恩
Ian?
伊恩
Ian!
你还记得我跟你讲过的同事吗
You remember that guy I told you about at work,
托尼·华♥莱♥士♥ 教数学的副主任
Tony Wallace, Deputy Head of Maths?
是的 我记得 他跟这件事有什么关系呢
Yeah, I remember him, but what's that got to do with anything?
他人很本分
Well, he's loyal.
按时洗头 按时交税
Washes his hair, pays all his taxes.
伊恩 你在说什么
Ian, what are you on about?
我要回家了 弗兰
I'm coming home, Fran.
明天去学校
School tomorrow.
还要给九年级的考...
I'm testing Year 9 on...
地理
mountains and rivers.
伊恩
Ian?
伊恩
Ian!
# 我仍然屹立 #
I'm still standing, yeah, yeah, yeah...
# 我仍然屹立 #
I'm still standing, yeah, yeah, yeah...
# 我仍然屹立 #
I'm still standing...