这里
Yes!
你不该来这里的
You shouldn't be here.
我两分钟后回来
I'll be two minutes.
你好
Evening.
晚上好
Good evening. Um...
我是来参加单身派对的 他们来了吗
I'm with the stag party from London. Are they here yet?
安格斯 约纳斯
Angus! Johnners!
我的天啊
Holy crap!
你好
Hello...
兄弟
mate.
我是伊恩
It's Ian.
你的未来姐夫
Your future... brother-in-law.
我是来参加单身派对的
I'm here for the stag.
真是胡闹
'This is bullshit.'
他代替了克里斯多夫
He's taken Christophe's place.
克里斯多夫不来了吗
Christophe's not coming?
他没有回我邮件
Didn't reply to the e-mails.
那朗西呢
What about Runcie?
朗西还在坐牢
Runcie's still in prison.
我们只能找他了
This is the best we could come up with.
听着 勒嘉 我知道通常都会请脱衣舞♥女♥郎
Listen, Ledge, I know it's tradition to have a stripper,
还有侏儒
and I know it's tradition to book a dwarf,
暗讽伊恩
但不要请一个侏儒来跳脱衣舞 太吓人了
but let's not combine the two, eh? It's freaking me out.
你就是勒嘉吗
You're Ledge?
你的邀请函写着我要打黑领带
Your invite said black tie.
我让你带来 不是戴着来
Bring it - not arrive in it.
那在十字路口见面是怎么回事
And what happened to meeting at the crossroads?
因为下雨了啊
It's raining is what happened.
是我派他去接你的
I sent the man to fetch you.
嘿
Hey!
我没开玩笑 把它放进出租车吧
I'm not joking. Put it in a cab.
谢谢
Thank you.
下次吃饭就会有新鲜鹿肉了 没错吧 兄弟们
Next time we dine, it'll be on fresh venison. Right, guys?
兄弟们 听我说
Everyone, everybody, listen.
兄弟们 兄弟们 新郎在说话呢
Chaps, chaps, chaps, chaps! Stag's talking!
新郎说话的时候 闭上你的嘴巴
When the stag's talking, shut the hell up.
这是规矩 懂吗
That's a rule, OK?
墨西哥佬 做笔记吧
Mexico, write it down.
各位 这是伊恩 弗兰的大哥
OK. Everybody, this is Ian. Er, Fran's big brother.
暗讽伊恩矮小
那弗兰是有多小
How small is Fran?
伊恩 这是勒嘉
Ian, this is Ledge.
伴郎 也是认识最久的朋友
Best man. Oldest buddy.
从拉德格罗夫学校 到哈罗公学 到杜伦大学
Ludgrove. Harrow. Durham. Deutsche Bank.
这个是墨西哥佬
This is Mexican.
他在我们楼下工作
He works on the floor below us.
埃特金 预科生
Aitken. Prep school.
尼尔斯 他在哥本哈根机关工作
Neils, he works for the Copenhagen office.
在丹麦
Yeah! Denmark!
卡斯摩 我的室友
Cosmo, er, known him since halls.
做媒体相关工作的
Does... something in the media.
开♥发♥监制
Development producer.
然后 那是温帝 他负责管我们的账簿[书]
Then, of course, there's Wendy, who looks after our books.
就像独♥立♥的图书管♥理♥员♥吗
Oh, what, like some sort of freelance librarian?
不 他只是我们的会计
No. He's just our accountant.
好吧 抱歉
Ah, yeah. Sorry. Yeah.
其实
Ooh. Actually...
抱歉 我不能吃荤
Sorry, I ordered a non-meat option.
狩猎度假都不吃荤吗
On a hunting holiday?
说实话 我不参与任何有关死亡的
Well, to be honest, I won't be taking part in any of the...
活动
death.
我不是那种血腥的人
I'm not a blood sportsman.
喜欢杀生的人
A blood sports man.
那你到底来这里干嘛
What the hell are you doing here, then?
伊恩只是告诉我
Uh... Er, Ian was just telling me
他会如何把你们一个个喝翻
how he was going to drink you all under the table.
他用的词好像是"娘娘腔"
"Pussies" was the word I think he used.
温帝
Wendy...
你最好干了这杯 不然就落后我们一杯了
You better knock that back. You're on catch-up.
- 别忘了翘起小指头 - 抱歉 你说什么
- Perky pinkie, don't forget. - Sorry, what?
喝酒时必须翘起小指头
You have to have your little finger up when you drink.
单身派对老规矩
Stag rules.
好吧
All right.
喝完啦
Hurray!
说实话 我不太能喝
Ah. I'm not a big drinker, to be honest. That was...
而且 猎场看守在外面
Plus, the gamekeeper's outside.
他好像要出发了
Seemed like he wanted to get going.
那你最好赶快喝完
Then, you'd better drink up.
喂
Hey!
喂 就是确认一下你和他们碰面了吗
Hey! Just checking you found the guys ok?
早就碰面了
I did do.
他们有点难相处 对吧
Yeah. They take a bit of working out, don't they?'
我不觉得 才跟他们待了五分钟
Not for me. I've only been with them five minutes
我就知道他们的为人了
and I already know exactly what kind of guys they are.
- 拿好 - 全部只要两千
- There you go. - For 2K, all-in,
朋友们 我们就能享受纯爷们的周末
we're guaranteed a weekend's worth of pure man-shit, my friends.
风餐露宿 艰苦顽强
Sleeping rough, hanging tough,
横穿苏格兰高地 追踪上等的赤鹿
stalking a prime red deer stag across the Highlands
然后射中它的乳♥头♥
and shooting it in the tits.
来吧
Come on!
当然 我知道你打电♥话♥的真正原因
Of course, I know the real reason you're ringing.
是吗
You do?
你在担心我会让安格斯误入歧途
You're worried I'm going to lead Angus astray.
哈哈 没错
Ha-ha! Yeah, right.
说真的 伊恩 我需要你的帮助
Seriously, Ian, I need your help on this.
你可以替我照顾他吗
Can you just look after him for me?
你想让我去照顾他
You want me to look after him?
我和他在一起的时间不长
We've not been together that long.
也不了解他那些哥们
I don't know his mates that well.
不知道他们为他安排了什么
Or what they've got in store for him.
- 弗兰 - 他穿着体面吗
- Fran... - I mean, is he even dressed appropriately?
答应我 你会确保他安全地回来
Just promise me you'll make sure he comes back in one piece.
弗兰 他会没事的
Fran. He'll be fine.
- 答应我 - 我答应你
- Promise me. - Promise.
伊恩
Ian!
我答应你
I promise.
好的 拜拜
OK. Bye. Bye.
他们没付钱就走了
They've left without paying.
那我叫他们回来
Oh! I'll go and get them.
不 你不能走
No, you won't.
万一你跟他们一起溜了怎么办
What's to say you won't just leave with them?
我不该付钱 我都没怎么喝
It's not really my bill, anyway. I've hardly drunk anything.
你喝得最多
You've drunk the most.
580英镑
£580?
什么
What...?
快上来
Come on, then.
比赛继续 百夫长
Play on, Centurion.
- 我在等连接成功 - 嗯
- I'm just waiting on a connection. - Yeah.
等一等
Wait!
你们把我忘了 兄弟们 等等
You forgot me! Hey, guys! Wait!
兄弟们 你们落下我了
Guys! You forgot me!
兄弟们
Guys!
- 要让他进来吗 - 算了吧 管他呢
- Aw. Shall we let him in? - Nah. Fuck him!
快进来 快进来
Come on, then! Come on, then!
克罗默蒂 福斯河 西南部风力七到九级
Cromarty, Forth. Southwest seven to severe gale nine.
西部 风力八到十级
Bearing west. Gale eight to storm ten.
下雨
Rain...
要来点音乐吗
What about some music?
BGM - Message In A Bottle by The Police
英民间故事中只有拇指大的主人公 这里讽刺伊恩矮小
好的 提问环节 大拇指汤姆的妹妹四十问
Right. La questionnaire. 40 questions about Tom Thumb's sister.