You're armed with antipersonnel mines, a high-powered rifle
还有把霰弹枪
and a harpoon gun, and you
却被个穿着晚宴礼服的土豆仔
managed to let a new potato in a dinner suit
用一瓶矿泉水打败了
beat you up with a bottle of Evian?
你这样说的话 听起来还挺糟的
Well, it sounds bad when you put it like that.
你得解决这个问题
You have to deal with this.
你搞砸了 你的责任
It's your fuck-up, your responsibility.
别跟我这样讲话
Don't talk to me like that.
我不能一直这样牵着他们兜圈子
I can't lead them round in circles for ever.
我无法再把事情都推到猎场看守身上了
I can't pin it on the gamekeeper any more.
你得尽快搞定
You need to finish the job.
我会用固定电♥话♥跟你联♥系♥ 务必搞定 好吗
I'll call you from a landline. Make sure it's done, OK?
- 你会取消婚礼吗 - 当然了
- You'll call off the wedding? - Oh, yeah, of course.
我可能还会带你去享受一个浪漫之夜呢
I might even take you for a romantic night away.
又在普瑞米尔酒店不走心地匆匆来一炮吗
Another mindless quickie in the Premier Inn?
索菲 别这样
Sophie, please!
我们的银行账户里可有2500万
We'll have 25 million in the bank.
我要带你去丽笙大酒店
We'll do it in the Radisson Blu.
你做得非常棒
You're doing so, so well.
我们就快成功了
We're nearly there.
你处理好尸体了吗
You dealt with the bodies?
搞定之后务必烧掉地图和照片
Make sure you burn the maps and the photos when you're done.
你去哪
Where are you going?
我还是需要不在场证据
I still need my alibi.
约纳斯
Johnners!
约纳斯
Johnners!
勒嘉...
Ledge...
勒嘉 勒嘉
Ledge? Ledge!
勒嘉 勒嘉 拜托
Ledge! Ledge, come on.
是我啊 我是伊恩
Come on, it's me. It's Ian.
勒嘉 醒醒
Ledge! Come on!
是我 巫点儿
It's Wizbit. Huh?
我是巫点儿 我是矮版咕噜姆
It's Wizbit. It's croupier Gollum.
我是... 桑蒂·图克斯威格 我是R2-D2
It's... Sandi Toksvig. It's R2-D2.
我是... 我记不了那么多 勒嘉
I... I can't remember them all, Ledge.
拜托... 勒嘉
Please... Ledge!
传奇
Legend!
动手吧
Go on, then.
怎么不动手啊
What's with the crazy long pause?
又不是X音素决赛 动手吧
It's not the fucking X Factor final. Do it.
你是最后一个活着的了
You're the last man standing.
你不该来的
You weren't meant to be here.
但我来了
Well, I am.
我来了
I am here.
因为我向我妹妹做了保证
Because I made a promise to my sister.
她就要...
This was the man...
嫁给这个男人了
she was meant to have married.
她非常爱他
She loved him so much.
她愿意为他做任何事情
She would have done anything for him.
不管这些人卷进什么阴谋
Whatever these guys are involved in...
不管你要从中获得多少钱
however much money's coming your way...
也不代表你们这样做... 是对的
doesn't make any of this... okay.
明白吗
All right?
一点都不对
Not even slightly.
我们装作从没见过彼此如何
Do you think we could pretend we haven't seen each other?
我们也再也不会见面了
And we never are going to see each other.
再也不会
Ever again.
怎么样
How does that sound?
讲真 非常好
Pretty peachy, to be honest.
别等我改变主意
Before I change my mind.
左边那个控制前后
Left one does the gears.
谢谢你
Thank you!
该死
Fuckin' hell!
晚上好
Evening!
你要来点什么
What can I get you?
我需要用一下你们的电♥话♥ 谢谢
I need to use your phone, please.
有人在用 你要喝点什么
Someone's using it. So what you having?
和平常一样
I'll just have the usual.
你就来过一次
Well, you've only been in here once.
那就... 那就喝上次喝的
Well, I'll... I'll have what I had last time.
- 是什么 - 我不知道
- Which was...? - I don't know!
来杯橙汁吧
I'll have an orange juice.
好的
Right.
有收获吗
So, any good kills?
- 什么 - 猎鹿活动啊
- What?! - On your stag hunt.
运气好 相当多
Quite a few, as it happens.
我真的需要用一下电♥话♥
I really need to use that telephone.
我说过了 你朋友正在用
I just told you, your friend is using it.
他马上就会回来
He'll be back in a minute.
好的
Yeah!
我... 我回头打给你
I'll, er... I'll call you back.
伊恩
Ian!
你还活着
You're still alive!
太好了
That's amazing!
是啊
Yeah.
你刚才在跟谁打电♥话♥
Who were you just talking to?
当然是警♥察♥
The police, of course.
当然
Of course.
他们已经完全了解了情况
Yeah. And they're fully up to speed now, which is...
好极了
Well, it's great.
也许我该给弗兰打个电♥话♥
Maybe I should ring Fran.
我... 我也给弗兰打了
Well, I... I also rang Fran.
她让我告诉你 她放心了
She is one relieved woman, let me tell you.
对
Yeah.
我只是希望勒嘉能活着走出来
I'm just... praying Ledge got out alive.
事实上 安格斯 我...
Actually, Angus, I...
不得不抱歉地告诉你
And I'm very sorry to have to say this, but...
他差点就活着出来了
He almost got out.
他设法发射信♥号♥♥弹 但是
He managed to fire that flare up, but...
他没有成功
he didn't quite make it.
"伴郎也不能做好一切"
"Best man can't do everything."
当他要求我离开时
When he asked me to leave...
他好像知道
it's almost as if he knew
那是帮我脱离危险的方法
he was sending me out of harm's way, you know?
没错 你想的应该没错
Yeah. I think you might be right.
伊恩·泰尔福特
Ian Telford?
嗯
Yes.
你的卡不能用
Your card didn't go through.
你还欠这里超过500英镑
There's still over 500 quid on there.
再试一下 我周五发工资的
Try it again. I get paid on Fridays.
这里是...
And there's...
一些小费
a wee tip...
这个给你 小姑娘
there for you, lassie!
我去趟...
I'm just going to, er...
卫生间
pop to the bog.
第二间 对吗
Number two, is it?
伊恩
Ian?
伊恩
Ian?
我们回到酒吧里吧
Er, why don't you come back to the bar?
还能继续聊聊
We can carry on chatting.
该死
Oh, shit!
是的 在南缪尔·阿姆斯酒吧
Yeah, the Southmuir Arms.
警♥察♥在来的路上
The police are on their way.
他们多久能到
How long till they get here?
一路上坑坑洼洼的
Hey, with the potholes in the road,
最快要一个小时
it'll be the best part of an hour.
对不起
Sorry.
嘿 嘿
Hey... Hey!
嘿 你在干什么
Hey! What are you doing?!
伊恩
Ian!
听着 朋友