剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
南城警事
第一季 第2集
能把衣服脱了吗?
Can you remove the clothes?
我给他来张全身照
I need to take a picture of his body.
Lydia Adams警探
Detective Lydia Adams,
经历了一天的漫长煎熬 不得不交出这个婴儿
at the end of a very long day, had to give up a baby.
这不是头一回了
It wasn't the first time.
15个小时前
知道什么是“莫桑比克式”不?
You know what a Mozambique is?
呃 连发三枪 是吧?
Uh, Failure drill, right?
两枪打身上 紧接着一枪爆头?-对
Two the body, one to the head? -Yeah.
过去这枪法叫“莫桑比克式”
Used to be called the Mozambique.
巡警们瞎扯的 不能想当然乱起名
PC crap-nothing can be called what it is.
知道他们为何把这个叫“莫桑比克式”吗
You know why they call it the Mozambique?
不懂
Nah
那些不要命的古惑仔
Those crazy revolutionary dudes over there
都爱嚼这种“阿♥拉♥伯茶”
used to chew this drug called "khat."
能影响神经系统
Mm-hmm. Hits the nervous system.
就像安非他明
It's like amphetamine.
嚼过这些烟叶 天打雷劈都没感觉
You chew the leaves, you're impervious.
嘿嘿 -嘿
Hey, hey! -Hey.
我还给我老婆说起你呢
I told my wife about you.
不错嘛 孩子 -谢谢
Good job, son. -Thank you.
Dewey虽傻♥逼♥ 但还是我们自己人
Dewey's an xx, but he's one of us.
嗯 是么
Yeah. All right.
谢了 一切顺利
Thanks. Have a good one.
好
Yeah.
接着说 1974年有个战士
All right, anyway, 1974-this soldier,
他在守卫机场 知道吧?
he's defending the airport there, right?
突然遇袭
Got a sidearm.
有个嚼大烟的二楞子
This khat-chewing crazy-ass,
端起把AK47就朝他猛射
he comes running at him with an AK-47, firing bullets.
一时间枪林弹雨满天飞
They were just spraying bullets everywhere.
结果愣没打着 -嗯
He's missing him, right? -Yeah.
那战士两枪击中他要害
So the soldier fires two to the center mass.
嚼大烟的混球可感觉不到啊
The khat-chewin' bastard, he doesn't feel it.
他们咋没给你颁奖章呢
They don't put you up for the Medal for this,
有猫腻
something's wrong.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
可不 就凭他执勤的那半分钟
Yeah. For the whole 30 seconds he's been on the job,
拿个英勇奖章绝对不过
he definitely deserves the Medal of Valor.
6847呼叫 没有情况
Six-eight-47, show us clear.
真给我们长出息 -谢谢
You done us proud. -Thank you.
连发两枪后 战士朝他脑门崩了一枪
So, after the double-tap, soldier fires one to the head-
直中眉心
right between the eyes.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
嗯 那里没骨头能改变子弹方向
Yeah, there's no bone to deflect the bullet.
砰 人就挂了
Bang! He goes down.
说真的 你从哪学的射击
So, seriously-where'd you learn to shoot?
比弗利山枪友俱乐部
Beverly Hills Gun Club.
以为你知道呢
Thought you knew.
你没他妈骗我吧 -未必
You're with me. -I don't think so.
坐后座 香饽饽
Get in the back, Spago.
抱歉
Sorry.
反黑组 Daniel "Sal" Salinger 探员
你家那口子总在跟我老婆八卦
I think your wife's been blogging my wife.
现在她说给我翻脸就翻脸了
She's been getting all pissy with me suddenly.
我真想宰了那条狗
I'm gonna kill that dog.
他欠我钱 -好
He owes me money... - Okay.
他...他还说他不会
and he said he wasn't,
他说他不会还的 别这样 长官
he said he wasn't gonna pay me back, no, sir.
这简直没天理了
That's not right at all.
他欠你多少 先生
How much money he owe you, sir?
三块
Three dollars.
说笑呢你?三块钱?
Are you kidding me? Three dollars?
才欠你这点?
That's what he owes you?
你没弄清楚重点
You're missing the point here.
他说他不会还我了
He said he wasn't gonna pay me back!
这年头经济可不好
This is a bad economy.
那好 这案子结了
All right. We're done here.
他承认自己杀了人 我们也有证人
Uh, guy says he did it, we have witnesses.
基本完事了
It's a ground ball.
我和Kenny在这儿等特别调查科来
Kenny and I will-we'll wait for S.I.D.
我们能行 你忙去吧
We're good. Go ahead.
真的?-嗯 没事
You sure? -Yeah, yeah.
Sammy开车送你回去?-行
Sammy, you need a ride back? -Yeah.
Janila?
Janila?
宝贝 你来干吗
Sweetheart, what are you doing?
我就住在这街上
I live down the street.
是吗
Really?
嗯
Yeah.
他们还没把你迁走?
They haven't moved you yet?
没呢
No.
那你怎么样啊
So how are you?
还行
Okay.
我在学校听有个男生说
I heard from this boy at our school
你们警♥察♥会让年轻人为你们干活
that you guys, like, have junior police kids work for y'all.
我们有个“探索者”的项目
What we have is the Explorers program.
是由Moretta警探帮着操办的
And, actually, Detective Moretta helps run it.
记得他么?
Remember him?
嗨
Hi.
想当探索者吗
You want to be an Explorer?
具体什么情况
What all does it consist of?
就是...主要是招收那些
Well, it's, uh, it's basically for kids
想进入执法部门的孩子
who think they might want to go into law enforcement.
每周把人召集起来 我们提供培训
We'll meet up once a week; we train you;
要通过等级考试 就像在警校一样
you'll move through the ranks, just like in the academy,
然后你就能训练别的孩子了
and, uh, you get to train other kids.
我参加
I'll join.
真干脆
That was easy.
你已经帮我们作证了
You know, you're already helping us out by testifying.
这你清楚 对吧?-嗯
You know that, right? -Yeah.
但你千万不要
But it's very important
随便向外人提起这个
that you don't go telling people about it.
没忘吧?咱们说过的
Remember? We talked about that.
你怎么评价Dewey
So, what are you gonna say about Dewey?
说起来挺别扭 但我对他有好感
I know it's really weird... I kinda like the guy.
有点儿招人膈应
He's kind of a turd.
有人抢劫
Whoa! Whoa! 211 in progress!
枪 掏枪
Gun! Gun!
嘿嘿 慢着 嘿 你哪去啊
Hey, hey, wait! Hey! Where you going?
把枪放下
Drop the gun!
把枪放下 快放下
Drop the gun! Drop the gun now!
把枪放下
Drop the gun!
快放下 要不我开枪了
Drop the gun! Drop the gun or I will shoot you!
把枪放下
Drop the gun!
放地上
Put it down!
放下 转过去
Put it down! Turn around!
转过身 把手放在玻璃台上
Turn around, put your hands on the glass!
放柜子上 放在柜子上
Hands on the case! Hands on the case!
闭上嘴
Shut up!
你 给我出去
You! Outside now!
走 走
Go! Go!
快滚开 别唧唧歪歪
Go now! Shut up!
闭嘴 马上给我闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up now! Shut up!
趴着 别动弹
Down. Stay down!
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up. Shut up!
这就对了 别说话
Yeah, shut up.
这回你可真弄错了
About a hundred things you did wrong.
这个人 他是商店的人
This man, he works at this market.
而这位先生正在打劫
He was being robbed by this gentleman,
他可能带着枪
who may or may not have a gun.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表