剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
趴她身上晕了过去
And I-I pass out on top of her
我抽雪茄呢
and I'm smoking a cigar.
烧了个窟窿...
I burn a hole...
先把疑犯交给你
So, look, we're gonna hand you over our suspect.
我们来留下处理 -行
We gotta stay here and deal with this. -Fine.
Dewey和他在后座坐着呢?
Was Dewey just in the back seat with him?
别问了
Don't ask.
女士 你要交给别人负责了
Ma'am, we're gonna transfer you over now.
我也开过宾利
I had a Bentley once.
整整一周
For a week.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 说你呢
Hey, come on!
那不能停车
You can't park there!
夫人 请下车
Okay, ma'am, out of the car, please.
我宁愿和你在一起
I'd rather stay with you.
请下车
Now, please.
谢谢
Thanks.
Dewey 他在哪
Dewey, where is he?
谁
Who?
我不知道 他逃了吧
I don't know, he must have escaped.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're such an...
小心碰头
Watch your head.
对不起 哇
Hey, I'm sorry. Whoa! Whoa!
我可不想搞丢它
Hey, man, I don't want to lose that.
刚才你对她说的让你感觉不舒服?
You feel bad about what you told her?
哪句?“我们是警♥察♥ 会保护你们”?
What? What, "we're the police, we'll protect you"?
对
Yeah.
是那样
No.
你不想对他们撒谎 但撒谎是难免的
You don't lie to 'em like that, nobody ever gets put away.
对 但我们没法保护他们
Yeah, but we can't protect them.
那些人还会回来
Those guys are just gonna come back.
搞不好还会多带两个
Or two more just like 'em.
世道就是这样
It is what it is.
我们要处理的家庭暴♥力♥事件
This domestic we're going to?
很棘手
They're tricky.
要小心
Gotta be on your guard.
你一到那 女人就对你尖叫
You get there and she's screaming at you
你要去逮捕那毒打她的混账
to lock up the... that just beat her up,
刚把那男的铐起来
you go to put the cuffs on him, next thing you know,
那女人看到爱人被抓
she's jumping on your back,
就跳到你背上抓你眼睛
trying to rake your eyes out for locking up her beloved.
对 我碰见过
Yeah, I got it.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
父母不和?
Mommy and Daddy didn't get along?
比弗利山的小麻烦?
A little trouble in Beverly Hills?
你怎么回事?-你从来都没说过
What is your problem? -Well, you never said
为什么要学开枪
why you learned to shoot.
你说过在哪学的 但从没提到原因
You said where, but you never said why.
我就是想学 -对
I wanted to learn. -Yeah.
不花点时间练练
Nobody shoots like you
是没你那种枪法的
didn't spend a lot of time doing it.
Bijan 别比了
Just doesn't equate, Bijan.
你以前怎么学的
How'd you learn?
我老爹教的
My dad taught me.
在监狱出入的间隙教的
In between stints in prison.
你怎么就不能像个男人!
Why don't you try Be a man sometimes!
给我听清楚 -你还是不是男人?
open your ears Why don't you try to be a man?
闭上你的嘴! -找份工作!
and shut your mouth! -Get a job!
我真该扇你一巴掌!
I should punch you in your mouth!
这个混♥蛋♥又揍我了
This... has been hitting me again.
我都听你吼整天了
I been screaming all day.
嘿! 嘿! 嘿!
Hey! Hey! Hey!
住手!
Stop!
都闭嘴!
Shut up rit now!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
孩子在哪?-学校
Where are the kids? -They're in school.
不然你觉得他们在哪
Where the hell you think they are?
你知道吗?
You know what?
我烦透了
I'm sick of this.
我再也不想来了
I'm not coming back here anymore.
把手放到我的徽章上
Put your hands on my badge.
干什么?-我要安排你们离婚
What? What for? -I'm giving you a divorce.
你在说笑
Man, you trippin'.
你没法那么做 -我当然有办法
You can't do that. Sure I can.
把手放到我的徽章上
Put your hand on my badge.
用右手
Right hand.
放...放手!
Get-get- Don't! Off! Off!
说了别碰我 别碰我!
I said don't touch me. Don't touch me!
把你那手...
Put your goddamn hands on...
你们看... -别碰我!
You watch... -Don't touch me!
放开我! 放开我!
Get off me! Get off me! Oh...
你们看到没?
You watching this?
现在好了 -好
All right now. -Okay.
你们真决定了?
Do you want to do this?
噢 当然!
Oh, please!
快! 你们要怎么做?
Please! Whatcha gonna do?
你们现在有个办法
You got a choice right now.
把手放到我的徽章上
You put your hand on my badge
然后我们来处理这事
and we take care of this.
快点
Now.
右手
Right hand.
以加州政♥府♥赋予我的权力
By the power vested in me by the state of California,
现在我宣布你们离婚
I now pronounce you divorced.
现在 卷起你的铺盖
Now, pack your bag Mm-hmm.
离开这里
and get the... out of here.
快走! 你听到他说的了 快滚
Go! You heard him! Get out!
为什么不是你走?
Yeah, why don't you get off your ass sometimes?
快滚!
Oh, get out! Get your ass
让你走 你走不?
off the couch sometime, will you?
他连车都没有!
He ain't even got no car!
走啊 走啊! 你个屁♥股♥裂开的
Walk! Walk! Broke! Broke ass!
我会回来操你屁♥眼♥的 -闭嘴!
I'll be back for your ass! -Shut up!
我一定会回来的 -噢 来啊!
That's for damn sure! -Oh, please!
你最好相信我说的! -你听到他说的了?
You better believe that! -You heard him, right?
你信不信?!
You believe it, all right?!
你听到没?
You hear that? Yeah.
听到了
Yeah, I did.
好 我待会再联♥系♥你
Okay, no, I gotta call you back.
你在闹什么脾气?
Why the hell you wearing a puss, huh?
你干的好事
You haa good day.
你在大街上开枪
You made a bust, pulled a gun off the street.
Dewey 你放他走了
Dewey, you let him go.
会给我们惹麻烦的
That's gonna come back to haunt us.
我们需要他的供述
We needed his statement.
为什么不管什么事情都能让你搞大
Why the hell you gotta make such a big deal out of everything?
你在和我说笑
You gotta be kidding me.
我支持你
I put my ass on the line for you.
没人想和你搭档时 我给了你又一次机会
I gave you another shot when no one else would work with you.
没有人!
No one!
现在我却要因此惹上麻烦?
And now I'm gonna get in trouble for this?
为了那个混账?
For that?
向他显示你是怎样的男人
So you can impress him
这样你就能讨好他了
with what a big man you are?
你知道么 Dewey
You know what, Dewey?
我真的很在乎我的工作
I actually care about my job.
如果这就是你工作的方式
If this is the way you do police work,
那我要换个搭档
I want a new partner.
你来例假了?
You on the rag?
嗯?
Hmm?
烦躁的日子总会过去
The shift is freaking over, man.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表