剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
我做我的 -你不是在做工作
let me do mine. -But you're not doing your job,
你对她有偏见
you're judging her.
应该给孩子个在母亲身边长大的机会
The baby deserves a chance to grow up with his mother.
是的 她把一切都搞糟了
Yes, she screwed up, but she's asking
但她是在寻求第二次机会
for another chance.
给她次机会吧
Give it to her.
请让Smith女士进来
Yes, can you send in Ms. Smith, please?
亲爱的 这是我跟你提到过的哥们儿 Tom
Honey, this is my buddy Tom I was telling you about.
他会带Richter走的 -你好 你好吗?
He's gonna take Richter. -Hi. How are you?
放开我 好吧?
Let's get this over with, all right?
好的 当然
Okay, sure.
我们把狗放到Tom的车上 好吧?
We're gonna go put him in Tom's truck now, okay?
好吧
Fine.
Sammy说你在养羊
So, Sammy said you have goats.
有300头
300 goats.
这是个新兴产业 亲爱的
It's a business, honey.
租羊乐 它们吃掉杂草
Rent-a-Rumanant-they clear brush.
防火 -没开玩笑吧?
Fire prevention. -No kidding?
它们除起草来比人快
They clear brush faster than a crew.
它们永远都不会请病假 不用任何化学用品
They never call in sick, no chemicals,
不会有垃圾 还极其环保
no waste-they're green as hell.
没想到我会成为生态改良家
Never thought I'd be one of those ecological do-gooders.
开车门
Open up.
嘿 伙计
Hey there, big fella.
你要帮我们放羊吗?
You want to help me herd some goats?
嗯?很疑惑 是吧?
Huh? You're confused, ain't ya?
把他牵出来
Bring him out.
来吧 Tammi 搭把手
Come on, Tammi, let's do this.
好的 好的
All right, all right.
快点啊 -等一下
Come on! -Give me a second!
来吧
Come on.
我知道 我也是
I know. Me, too.
我想你了 -我也想你
I miss you. -I miss you.
我超想你
I miss you a lot.
在这不行
Not here, not here.
来吧 Sal 就啵一下
Come on, Sal, one kiss.
Sal
Sal.
主要是 我...
Most of all, I...
祝你好运吧 Dewey...
wish you luck, Dewey, with...
退休后甭管干什么都好运
whatever you do in retirement.
哇哦
Wow!
天哪 嘿...
My God, hey...
嘿 等一下 你... 是自己写的发言稿吗?
Hey, wait, did... did you write that speech yourself?
天哪
My God!
你说不知道我退休后要干什么 到底是什么意思?
What the hell do you mean you don't know what I'm gonna do in retirement?
那是你们没有注意到
In case you haven't noticed
我这身漂亮的新制♥服♥
this beautiful new uniform of mine,
我要去拍电影
I'm gonna go to work on movie sets.
嘿 嘿 他们只要打量一下
Hey, hey, they're gonna take one look at my ass
我坐在摩托上的屁♥股♥
on my motorcycle, and they're gonna make me
就会捧我当明星的 亲爱的 没错
a star, baby! Yeah!
嘿 我让我的儿子们来致谢
Hey, and I got my boys in the back to thank for that.
你们只用告诉我我欠了多少...
You guys just tell me how much I owe...
爸爸 她太酷了
Dad, she's so cool.
什么?
What?
她太漂亮了
She's so beautiful.
我在新闻上见过她
I've seen her on the news.
你这样说 是对你母亲无礼
You're being disrespectful towards your mother.
妈妈是个贱♥货♥ -嘘
Mom's a bitch. -Shh!
你不能这么说你母亲 你听见了没有?
You will never talk that way about your mother, you hear me?
Kimmy?
Kimmy?
Kimmy
Kimmy!
你觉得他还会进去?
You think he'll go back to prison?
没错 犯了三条法
Yeah. Three strikes law.
估计得蹲八年
And he's got about eight.
危害儿童罪 遗弃儿童罪
Child endangerment, child abandonment.
他还违反了对他吸毒罪的假释令
He violated his parole with the drugs.
蓄意谋杀♥警♥员
Attempted murder on an officer.
好了
Good.
他们不会让我要回孩子 是吧?
They're not gonna let me have my baby back, are they?
很可能不会
Probably not.
我求你帮我把Jimmy要回来
I'm begging you to help me get Jimmy back.
求你了
I'm begging you.
请你帮我这个忙
Please.
再给我一次机会
I need another chance.
他是我的全部
He's all I've got.
住手
Stop!
给那些你还不认识的人介绍一下 我漂亮的妻子
For those of you that don't know-my beautiful wife.
你回到我身边怎么说谢谢也不够
I can't thank you enough for coming back to me.
我相信这跟
I'm sure it had absolutely
我那免税的医疗退休金没有关系
nothing to do with my tax-free medical pension.
我的心理医生在哪?
Where the hell's my shrink?
我的心理医生在这里的某个地方
My shrink is here somewhere.
还有我的赞助商
And my sponsor.
后面的美女们
In the back-beautiful ladies.
我要一次上你们俩
I want to bang you both!
开玩笑的 开玩笑 甜心
I'm kidding. I'm kidding, sweetheart.
严肃点
Uh, you know, in all seriousness,
我知道我很失败
you know, I-I know I messed up.
他们说我嗑药成瘾
They say I've got a disease called addiction.
我个人以为 我只是个鸟人
Personally, I just think I'm an.
嗯 我只想说
But, uh, you know, I just want to say,
过去的每一天 无论喝醉还是清醒
that there hasn't been a day that's gone by-drunk, sober-
我都深爱着我的工作
that I haven't loved this job.
我爱着这份工作 爱着你们
I love this job. I love you guys.
让我们举杯 好吧?
Let's have a couple drinks, all right?
怎么了 Janila?
What is it, Janila?
他们朝我们的房♥子开枪
They shot up our house.
什么?
What?!
他们朝我们的房♥子开枪
They shot up our house.
你们没事吧?
Are you all right?
我们没事
We're okay.
我们马上就到
We'll be right there.
好的 我这就派巡警过去
Okay? I'm sending a squad car over.
仪表板上是不是放过毒品?
Were there ever drugs in the glove compartment?
过来 算了
Come here. It's okay.
孩子 他上周借的车
kid. He borrowed it last week.
我不能带这个狗回去
I can't take this dog.
他会发疯的
He could go nuts.
伤到羊
Hurt a goat.
没事 我完全理解
It's okay. I-I totally understand.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
她跟那个傻瓜分手了
She break up with the fool,
你觉得他不会报复吗?
you think he gonna take that lying down?
Johnson女士 我知道你现在情绪很不好
Ms. Johnson, I realize you're upset.
但你要冷静下来
But I need you to calm down.
你到底是帮还是不帮我?
Are you gonna help me out here or not?
我告诉过你 我们没有这方面的基金
I told you, we don't have the funds.
那个女孩跟葡萄街帮派有关系
The girl's an associate of Grape St.
管它呢
Who cares who it was!
她们在这很不安全
They're in real danger here.
很抱歉 我们没钱
I'm sorry, we don't have the money.
很抱歉
You're sorry.
你想知道我们为什么不能让人来作证吗?
You wonder why we can't get anybody to testify?
有点悲伤哪
That was kinda sad.
没错
Yeah.
噢 我的发言糟透了
Oh, my speech sucked.
我不得不说 嗯 是有点苍白无力
It was, uh, kind of anemic, I have to say.
嗯 这是我的
Uh, this is me.
故事还没完 是吧?
So, there's a lot more to that story, isn't there?
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表