剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
送他去治疗所
He's going to the farm.
把酒瘾戒了
He can dry out.
倒霉到家
This sucks.
嘿 他险些要你命
Hey, he could've killed you.
他会好起来的
Hey, he'll be fine.
好吧?
All right?
肯定能恢复正常的
He'll get the help he needs.
嗨
Hi.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我该先问下
I- I should have asked.
没什么
It's okay.
没事儿
It's okay.
我对不起你
I'm so sorry.
我也是 我也是
Me, too. Me, too.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
真的么?
Is it?
“锐舞至死不夜天
"Rave all day and night.
DJ打碟满场飞”
DJs will play till you go home."
有个笑气的罐子
That's a nitrous oxide tank.
别愁 她要是在 肯定能找到
Don't worry, if she's here, we'll find her.
Kimmy 你在哪儿
Kimmy, where are you?
老爸 我想打电♥话♥告诉你我爱你
Daddy, I called to tell you I love you.
我也爱老妈...
And I love Mommy...
Kimmy Kimmy 听着
Kimmy, Kimmy, listen to me.
你到底在哪块儿
Where exactly are you?
是在锐舞派对吗
Are you at the rave?
早散了 -Kimmy 听清楚
We left. -Kimmy, listen to me!
我在市中心 知道吗
I- I'm downtown, okay?
过来找你呢 乖孩子
I'm here to get you, sweetheart.
知道了 爱你 老爸
Okay, I love you, Daddy.
拜
Bye.
Kimmy 别挂
Kimmy, don't hang up!
多喝水
Drink water.
Kimmy?Kimmy?
Kimmy? Kimmy?
她已经嗨了
She's as high as a kite.
没事儿
Be all right.
不能有事儿
It'll be all right.
还挺漂亮呢
Those are really pretty.
嗯 我妈种的
Yeah, my mom grew them.
不被我养死就好
And I'm trying not to kill them.
我不擅长种花种草
I don't exactly have a green thumb.
这里蛮安静的
It's really quiet out here.
是啊
Yeah.
也可能是假日的原因吧
You know, it's also 'cause it's a holiday.
这日子庆祝什么的
What is that about again?
阵亡将士纪念日?-嗯
Memorial Day? -Mm-hmm.
目的是向
It's meant to honor
为国捐躯的先烈致敬
those that died fighting for our country.
我爷爷在越战中丧生了
My granddaddy, he died in Vietnam.
真的?
Really?
死的光荣
That counts.
诶 快来救人
Yo, you better send some help.
有警♥察♥中枪了
An officer just got shot.
我在日谷路公园
I'm right here on San Fernando by the park
这边的圣佛南多道
on Sun Valley Road.
麻利点 人快挂了
Hurry up; I think he's dying.
抽搐得真叫个吓人
He's over here convulsing.
各单位注意 市民报告警员遇袭 需要援助
WOMAN All units, citizen reports officer down, needs help.
中枪 日谷公园圣佛南多道附近
Shots fired, San Fernando Road near Sun Valley Park.
嘿 菜鸟 要我打给她吗
Hey, boot, you want me to call that girl?
说清楚你为何迟到了
Can, uh, explain why you're late.
不 谢了
No thanks.
我给你写张条啊
I'll write you a note.
周末愉快
Have a good weekend.
你也是
You, too.
据说在北好莱坞
There's an officer needs help call
有个同事需要援助
that went out in North Hollywood.
别疑神疑鬼了 Sammy
Just being paranoid, Sammy.
兴许吧
Maybe.
* 到处游荡 让我寂寞沮丧*
* Traveling around sure gets me down and lonely *
* 无事可干 只能把心门关上 *
* Nothing else to do but close my mind *
* 希望道路迢迢 不要把我占据 *
* Sure hope the road don't come to own me *
* 还有许多的梦想 等待我去追寻 *
* There's so many dreams I've yet to find *
* 而你却在远方 *
* But you're so far away *
* 难道再没有人 愿意流连一方 *
* Doesn't anybody stay in one place anymore? *
快啊
MAN Harry!
快啊 快啊
Harry! Harry!
你老婆跑来找你了
Your wife- she's wrecking the town looking for you.
抓紧 我要带你走
Come on, I got to get you out of here!
她要看见我在 不得砍死我啊
If she sees me out there, she's gonna kill me!
Janilla 我想去厨房♥
Janilla, I'm going to the kitchen
做点吃的 你来点吗
to get something. Do you want anything?
不了 我不吃
Oh, no, I'm good.
快呀 快呀
MAN Harry! Harry!
应该没什么事儿 好吧?
I think everything is fine, okay?
可能听见动静了 我去看下
I just thought I saw something, and I need to make sure.
1K54 请求支援
One-King-54, requesting assistance.
木兰路1487号♥
1487 Magnolia.
可能有人持枪
Possible men with guns.
快来
Come on.
你呆在浴缸里
Okay, I want you to get into the tub.
万不得已就用这个
Use this only if you have to.
拿着
Take it.
各单位快 各单位
All units now, all units.
动起来 快
Come on, man, go.
快快快 老天
Go! Go! Go! Go! Jeez.
你想打死我 贱♥人♥?
You gonna shoot me,?
没事没事 安全了
It's okay, it's okay. You're okay.
把门锁上
Lock the door behind me.
看清长相了没?
You get a good look at them?
嗯
Yeah.
今晚有地方住吗
Got somewhere to go tonight?
难说 联♥系♥下朋友吧
I don't know- call a friend.
需要我帮忙吗
Is there something you need me to do?
嘿 没事吧?
Hey, you okay?
没有
I think so.
和你说两句好吗
Can I talk to you for a moment?
联邦执法局马上过来
The U.S. Marshals are on their way.
今晚就把她列入证人保护计划
She'll go into witness protection tonight.
现在有钱了啊
Now you have the money.
程序就得这么走 同志
That's the way it is, Detective.
大家伙儿
Guys.
Ben 我给你打了一整天电♥话♥
Ben, I've been, I've been trying to call you all day
找你聊聊
to-to talk about this.
但发现我们聊不起来
Then I realized, we can't talk, like.
懂吧?-懂
You know? -Yeah.
我明儿就回纽约了
I'm going back to New York tomorrow.
抱歉 真...
I'm sorry. I just...
那边还有个对象
I was seeing someone there, and...
本以为断了呢 真的
I thought I was done, I did,
但这几周我们一直在联♥系♥
but, um, we've been talking the past couple of weeks,
我想应该再给彼此一次机会
and... I think we need to give it another shot.
定了?
You sure?
嗯 对
Yeah, I am.
让我始料未及啊
That's not what I expected, you know.
呃 没错 我理解
Uh... yeah, yeah, I do.
别这样 别
Come on, come on.
真是对不起了
I'm, I'm sorry.
我爱你 爸
I love you, Daddy.
Susan说他饭碗丢了
Susan said he lost his job.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表